It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What disclosure means to humanity - Opinion from someone who had first contact.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I'v seen a flying saucer when the E.T flew it over a street light, Then my friend and i saw the entity walk through a fence as a large blacker than pitch black panther, shape-shift into a naked pale skinned faceless humanoid on the road in front of his house, then crawl on all fours like a frog into an alleyway where it teleported into a house and abducted an infant. There is no fake alien invasion, the beings that are here are not corporal organisms. That's why disclosure has been so slow, and why its a matter of global security. What the governments of this world knows about them is little, and with their abilities from what i have personally experienced, they are at the top of the list of threats to be managed. All these new super weapons and advancements into A.I are solely to develop arsenal of weapons to attempt to retrieve their tech to backwards engineer it. But with how slow technology is advancing, its clear as day that they simply have been unable to do so. Otherwise hyper advanced forms of generating power would of been out already in order to super charge our civilization, if roswell was real. We'd already have masses drafted to begin colonizing other planets on other stars, they wouldn't keep it secret as large portions of the population would be needed to do so.... And judging by my own experience, the government is down playing everything in order to keep a lid on how futile their efforts have been in achieving success.

Recently released declassified documents showing UFO documentation from US military is a good portion of what the US pentagon does know about the E.T presence on Earth. Trillions of dollars are funneling into developing technology that is beyond conventional warfare, along with updated bunkers, and underground highways connecting bunkers together. Most people in the fringe conspiracy network such as ATS already know this, that underground *cities* exist. Be it to survive nuclear attack, but more over they are continuing construction in case humanity needs to seal the doors and hide underground from the unknown alien threat.

I have personally seen craft cloak and avoid detection, during my experience here in Canada. Canadian jets launched from nearby secret bases in the mountains where i live responded very quickly, yet the craft we both saw was close enough to the ground that its diameter from where we were standing was 5 inches in width, the Jets passed by and chased decoy UFOs that led them away while other cloaked UFOs began abducting humans around my town.

That's the thing about these beings. They intentionally show up on Radar, and lead human aircraft away from target zones in order to pull diversions and focus squads on high target areas while what ever first responders humanity has are effectively being diverted away from points of interest.

It's been many years since my encounter, since 2009. I have posted about it, and in that time i have been personally distracted by life and its remedial daily tasks. Ever since my discussions made on here, the elite have not stopped their quest for pushing beyond humanities confinement to this planet. As tensions rise, the ploy to keep the masses distracted with political arbitrary nonsense has become a circus as i predicted.

The ultra wealthy with their secret societies who have been briefed on the E.T situation are increasingly becoming more agitated with the slow progress of countering the E.Ts efforts. Propaganda assures us that technology is advancing at an alarming rate when the fact is that is beginning to plateau with diminishing returns. Mainly because our resources are limited, we need new elements not found on Earth in order to unlock higher quantities of energy and super conductors to advance as the speeds we have within the last 30 years.

Research into DEW ( DIrect energy weapons ) as well as multi-dimensional weaponry from particle research from CERN are very slow. The likely hood of humanity developing a weapon to attempt to salvage technology from a crashed ship when they do eventually take one down from the skies without completely annihilating it will likely be a century or more away. A long shot from our other problems such as Earth diminishing stable climate.

Efforts to geo-engineer the planet successfully are faltering. Even now, what was once a conspiracy theory about chem trails is accepted verified fact, scientists are reporting to mainstream media that aerosols can reduce global temperatures temporarily slowing down the process of climate change.

And because of the US's priority to keep evidence of E.T presence classified for so many years, the public has become aware and distrustful. Now that the governments of the Earth are becoming increasingly desperate to increase its resources in managing the problem. They are releasing the declassified information in hopes of gaining citizen approval to develop what ever tech is necessary to deal with the problem. Trumps announcement to develop a space force is a clear indication of this, in the near future expect more shocking technology to be tested in full plain view of the worlds media, not as weapons to combat each other, but to combat the E.T presence that alludes them. It won't be long until the major military in the super powers of the world are all saying the same thing.

We need to develop weapons to deal with the E.T problem. All while climate and resource scarcity pushes communities to fight among ourselves. Desertification, drought, flooding and natural disasters will continue to plague human civilization stretching humans ability to cope with it. The strain is already there, record breaking temps are the norm, all consuming wild fires and mass extinction are increasingly becoming worse as time goes on.

What ever these advanced intelligence have we need it, there is no alternative in the machine we created called society. And the authorities running our countries know it. What ever hope we have to survive on our own completely depends on if we can retrieve their tech. But this quest to saving humanity and ascending unaided will turn the nuisance of the E.T presence on Earth from its neutral stance into an aggressive one.

If you believe in a post advanced human society, such as Atlantis. Then it will just be the same old story, we will anger the gods, and the gods will reset the planet with a world wide cataclysm. The moment we are successful in combating them, they will bring down their reset button and wipe it all out.

The universe is a big sandbox RPG RTS, when we gank a few end game players to take their loot to unlock advanced recipes, their entire guild/alliance will rush in and squish the noob uprising.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading the thread, if you have any questions, or anything to add to the thread in relation to E.T please add in.
Be it questions about what i know, my experiences, your own knowledge about the subject of E.T. or your own experiences and opinions on what i have wrote.
It's been a while since i'v been here, i'm sure the atmosphere of ATS has evolved. I welcome any long time readers that recognize my username to chime in and say hello.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   
This sounds like less like a prepubescent with no real knowledge, and a pubescent, with very little. None of it sounds convincing, is backed up with facts, links, or knowledge of any kind.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   

edit on am60000003019Fri, 07 Jun 2019 04:48:46 -0500 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Jeri0

Does this help a bit? Sorry you didn't get any evidence you were looking for in the thread.

I would love to be prepubescent again, i'm sure all of us that are aging would love to have more time on Earth.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

I would laugh my ass off if the aliens show up and tell us that our planet isnt healthy because of us. By the way, i dont believe your story. Do you have any evidence?

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Pictures or videos from the encounter? No. uk.answers.yahoo.com... I posted on Yahoo answers a decade ago when it happened.

Pictures or videos wouldn't of been possible, they can manipulate electronics. My friend offered to grab a camera and try to record everything, but i didn't feel like it was safe to try as the Entity knew we were there. I didn't want to offend it and end up permanently removed from the planet.
edit on am60000003019Fri, 07 Jun 2019 05:08:22 -0500 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Fiction..

Lol

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Thanks for the OP

as a large blacker than pitch black panther, shape-shift into a naked pale skinned faceless humanoid on the road in front of his house, then crawl on all fours like a frog into an alleyway

What chance have we got if they shape shift.

as well as multi-dimensional weaponry from particle research from

So they are inter dimensional and we have advanced to shooting particle beams into other dimensions?

to be tested in full plain view of the worlds media, not as weapons to combat each other, but to combat the E.T presence

(i) This is where it'll get tricky, the military will have to mimic success to keep the sheep on board and stopping us from revolting

(ii) What have they shown us so far to justify the trillions missing?

E.T presence on Earth from its neutral stance into an aggressive one.

How can it be neutral when according to your own observations they reset humanity?

If they shape shift and are somewhat 'not of corporeal nature" what good would an underground bunker be?

Now if past history is any indicator we're due for a reset soon anyway. Past civs have disappeared just when they were getting too smart for the 'gods' liking.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

why would i keep a narrative for 10 years if it was fiction. What would i have to gain? I don't get paid for telling people about it, if i wanted to get famous and rich off my experience if it was a work of fiction i would of wrote a book about it and posted on ATS and other conspiracy websites as a guest author for the sole purpose of making more sales.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Thanks for the reply,

So they are inter dimensional and we have advanced to shooting particle beams into other dimensions?

CERN is dedicated to discovering new states of particle matter. Discoveries lead to alterations in how we understand the universe and the laws that were unknown. Any military practicality found from using CERN will be used for advanced warfare to combat threat that a bullet or a missile cannot solve.
I am using multi-dimensional as a term because the physics behind it is something we simply do not understand. It does not fit into our conventional model. Any sort of weapons that can warp reality such as the particles that form the laws from what we observe would be multi-dimensional. We do not know if they can influence other parallel dimensions beside ours if they exist.

(i) This is where it'll get tricky, the military will have to mimic success to keep the sheep on board and stopping us from revolting (ii) What have they shown us so far to justify the trillions missing?

IF they don't tell people what's going on, then what you are saying will happen. They will have to be transparent about everything if they want their plan to work. People protest over the most minor of things nowadays, it won't be long until society collapses from the weight of resource scarcity and poverty break down civilization.
They don't have much to show for us except a few teaser weapons they have been developing in the last decade such as these that have been announced recently. Expect a lot more within the next 5 years, they will try to justify the spending costs and claim they have been developing weapons to fight E.T. if they hope to accomplish anything within the time frame before the inevitable collapse.

2019-06-05
www.defensenews.com...

Coming soon to the US Army: Combat-capable hypersonic and laser weapons

WASHINGTON — The U.S. Army will field a hypersonic weapon and a directed-energy weapon in less than four years, with the Rapid Capabilities and Critical Technologies Office leading the charge, according to the RCCTO director.

The office will deliver a battery of combat-capable long-range hypersonic weapons to soldiers by 2023, and it will field a battery of Stryker combat vehicles with 50-kilowatt lasers by late FY22, Lt. Gen. L. Neil Thurgood told reporters during a media roundtable at the Pentagon on June 4.

Thurgood is the director of hypersonics, directed energy, space and rapid acquisition at the Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Acquisition, Logistics and Technology, where he oversees the development of all things hypersonic, directed energy and space for the service. He’s based at Redstone Arsenal, Alabama, but directs the RCCTO, which is based at the Pentagon.

How can it be neutral when according to your own observations they reset humanity? If they shape shift and are somewhat 'not of corporeal nature" what good would an underground bunker be? Now if past history is any indicator we're due for a reset soon anyway. Past civs have disappeared just when they were getting too smart for the 'gods' liking.

It's neutral because they are only taking what they need without fully engaging on the population. There aren't very many options, hiding underground is the only option in the worst case scenario. Yes it wouldn't work, but people need to believe there are other options besides not having any. We are due for a reset, it will happen. I think that the past civs that were wiped out because they offended the gods. Being smart and all as humans and getting wiped out because of that would be the utter definition of bleak. If that's the case, then this ultra advanced species is trolling us for the sake of Lols. Who knows what their life span is, they don't have a solid form and break our known laws of physics. They could be immortal and have all the time they want, trolling the universe. They could sit around this planet, watch its rise and fall and move on with more time to kill doing the same to other planets, and when lower life forms like us decide to try to PVP them, they decide hey we're going to one hit you and camp your corpse, till you level up again and do something interesting.

Kinda like a cat playing with a mouse it caught.

Interesting replies thanks for the response.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   

if i had an encounter with an alien, it would change my life. i would make a docu, i would write everything down, every single moment, i would make paintings of the beeing, i would tell everybody. the last thing i would do is fill my story with idiological crap. what if someday we know and learn that they never abducted someone or meet with humans? would you go on fox and telling them the aliens are lying? are they white? did they have sexuality? are they all straight? do they need walls to protect them from others?

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   

thanks. i will take a look.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   

There most be something written about it in the news, about the infant you claim to be abducted.
Do you have a link, or can you give me some more information so I can start googeling

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Being known by the world as the alien guy can ruin your chance at a normal life. It did change my life, i can no longer view living on this planet as a day to day existence. What it was like before i had my encounter, i could only wonder what was out there, was anything out there smarter than humans? The sun would rise and fall and then the stars would emerge. I would stare at the stars wondering what the planets would be like on them, what their light would feel like. I felt a deep anger for how humanity has stagnated, people with the resources to change the world hoarding fiat currency with no big changes. Age old rhetoric of taking advantage of others while giving little in return. Nowadays its a popular concept, the rich vs the poor.
I wanted so hard to believe and know that something out there would be able to put them in their place. I didn't believe in God, not in the traditional sense.

I wanted to see and know for myself in person so bad, i spend an entire summer, every single day sitting outside watching the sky hoping i'd see something, some shred of proof that such a thing exists. That's why the UFO sightings began, it started off as one or two a day, gradually escalating to seeing 10 a night, 20 or more. I would tell my friends about seeing UFOs. We would be hanging out at night outside and when ever i would see something i'd point it out. Over a period of 3 weeks things increased dramatically, sightings were becoming more prolonged. UFOs were closer and brighter, on a walk home from a friends house i saw a bright white light in the sky at night slowly moving, a family pulled in to their driveway, i yelled hey look at that. They looked up at it, and it shot off leaving a disintegrating trail of white light. I heard the woman from the family yell out OH WOW! i then said have a good night guys.

Ever since seeing the actual being itself, i can only fathom the epic nature of what is going on in places to far to see. I feel less like im living in a bubble like i did before and more like i'm on a floating rock in space.

You can say the facts, like living on a rock in space. But you don't really understand the concept of it until you realize the blue sky and the night sky are not a bubble or barrier to what's beyond. It really breaks down the walls for you, everything.

Race, status, wealth. Non of it matters, wise people will tell you that. But until you are face to face with something beyond human, the true meaning of it does not set in. When i see a human, all i see is a person just like me. There's no brownie points or some type of virtue signalling. You really see how inferior humans are to something that is by definition godly.

The experience completely messed up my friend. He's a chronic alcoholic now, has difficulty developing meaningful relationships. He tries to forget it ever happened. But who can blame him, watching some god mode creature appear and take a person with no chance of stopping it really makes you feel powerless. How wouldn't that mess a fragile human mind up?

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

My friend and i did not report it, we were going to knock on every door on that side of the street. But nearly every house had an infant in it. It was his neighborhood he didn't want to have the people living beside him think he was crazy. So i followed his wishes to not do it.

There are no links you'll find. I'm sorry in hindsight, i really should of and i regret not doing it.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

The E.T brought it back. It did not go missing. They took it for an hour then returned it by beaming it through the walls of the structure, i didn't see it though but i heard it crying outside. While it was crying it was echoing off the surrounding buildings and suddenly was muffled within a house and shut up 2 seconds later.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Right... yea...

Welcome to ATS.

Lags

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Bookmarking for later, have work

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

This site is really sliding down hill fast. I don’t believe your story. This sounds like some Tom Delong BS. Some David Wilcock Drivel. It’s not even good enough for the creative writing forum.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
a reply to: Jeri0

Does this help a bit? Sorry you didn't get any evidence you were looking for in the thread.

I would love to be prepubescent again, i'm sure all of us that are aging would love to have more time on Earth.
No, of course it doesn’t help. None of those are anything close to evidence for aliens.

This is all lifted straight out of pop culture.
edit on 7-6-2019 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join