It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What disclosure means to humanity - Opinion from someone who had first contact.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Some people have vivid imaginations... and this is just rubbish fiction...

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

I blame the extraterrestrials for taking so long to make full disclosure impossible to deny.

"Scream at the sky!"

edit on 7-6-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

This isn't up to David Wilcock standards. He didn't use the word "cabal" the required 46 times, like Wilcock does.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Disclosure is the new fake religion. Fleecing the new believer class with made up stories and selling books to those who “want to believe” , but have no good reason to.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I'm sorry to say but the holes in your tale/story are so big you could fly a 747 through them.

it teleported into a house and abducted an infant. There is no fake alien invasion, the beings that are here are not corporal organisms.

If they are not corporeal then they shouldn't be able to "interfere" with our surroundings or abduct babies.

I have personally seen craft cloak and avoid detection, during my experience here in Canada. Canadian jets launched from nearby secret bases in the mountains where i live responded very quickly,

This should be easy to record and easy to prove. We have pictures of Area 51 and Area "52" so taking a few pictures of secret bases that are nearby should be a piece of cake.

And thats just in the first couple of paragraphs. You've strung a few theories together, and thought you were more clever than the other members of ATS, this story is pretty laughable. You've done a really bad job with your technobabble but I will give credit for managing to include nearly every type of conspiracy there is.

they can manipulate electronics

Where's your evidence that any of what you've stated is real, you have none, not even pictures to show you've tried to capture video to prove your story but they manipulated you "electronics".

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

You lost me at your claim of there being secret Canadian bases in the mountains for jets to take off from. There aren't.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

and abducted an infant

That should have been a big event. There should be a news story on it. What was the city and approximate date.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I was getting a bit of a hipster American Indian with a hatred of capitalism vibe from OP.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I was getting a bit of a hipster American Indian with a hatred of capitalism vibe from OP.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Bruh that's a pretty sweet song man. Thanks for showing me.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Squamish British Columbia, July 15th 2009. Yeah well i was 18 when it happened, i didn't have much trust in the media or people at the time. I was a skeptic and knew that if i were to go out and claim it publicly it would black list me and make it almost impossible to find a job. I'm not an author.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: stolencar18

I don't hate capitalism alone, i hated any system that uses money and bureaucracy to get anything done. Which is every single system used on the planet. I still hold that stand point. If we need power, build power plants. If we need food. Build farms and agricultural sky scrapers. If we need precious metals to make computers, mine them then worry about the rest later. With money there's to much trading going on and it seriously slows down true innovation. The resources are all here, like in world war 2 when people couldn't buy bread when the dollar collapsed, yet the fields were unchanged, the sudden war didn't materialize the crops or the farming equipment.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: stolencar18

Are you a local to the area? There are rumors here that there is one north of town. You see a lot of traffic heading in that direction, though there is nothing in that direction except for mountains and wilderness.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

If they are not corporeal then they shouldn't be able to "interfere" with our surroundings or abduct babies.

They had a physical craft, it was dark blackish blue metallic colour with 90 degree etched protruding carving that covered the entire thing a large black dome in the middle with glowing white veins, smaller domes around the bigger one in the middle.

Just because they are not flesh and blood or some form of non altering physical mass does not mean that they cannot interact with physical objects. How would they of built the physical space craft in the first place if they couldn't touch something when they chose to?

They have the ability to alter their shape and manipulate physics we don't understand. So we don't know what they can and can't do.

This should be easy to record and easy to prove. We have pictures of Area 51 and Area "52" so taking a few pictures of secret bases that are nearby should be a piece of cake. And thats just in the first couple of paragraphs. You've strung a few theories together, and thought you were more clever than the other members of ATS, this story is pretty laughable. You've done a really bad job with your technobabble but I will give credit for managing to include nearly every type of conspiracy there is.

Do you even know the region where i live? A good portion of the rocky mountains are impassible by foot, and there are not any places to fuel up that show up on maps in the area that could allow you fly a bush plane far enough or high enough to look over the sprawling terrain.

Area 51 is easy because its in a desert, you can drive there. Here you can't drive up several mountains.

I didn't title the thread my experience with first contact, i didn't write the entire encounter down. If you want to read it, look through the thread and find the post where i linked yahoo answers, i wrote that a couple days after i had the encounter.

The technobabble you are referring to, is that they messed with an electronic clock, Drained my phone battery, manipulated an audio device to repeat the same part of a song over and over through the walls of the old folks home next door at 12 AM at night during a work week when everyone was asleep. I don't know if it was a record player but it was scratchy like one.

And also why would i care about trying to fool some people on ATS, i didn't log on this site or post for a few years as the content had really degraded. I had totally forgot about this site and had bad experiences on it so said screw it there's no point in wasting my time telling people on here about what happened. At the time it felt like an offshoot of 4chan. And i guess from the replies in this thread it still seems to look that way.

No pictures or videos, because it saw us, if you ever see an E.T feel free to gamble your life trying to record it. I wasn't willing to risk that.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
a reply to: Spacespider

My friend and i did not report it, we were going to knock on every door on that side of the street. But nearly every house had an infant in it. It was his neighborhood he didn't want to have the people living beside him think he was crazy.

Well, you and he didn't have to say, "ALIENS HAVE KIDNAPPED A KID NEXT DOOR!!! EEEEEEEEE!!!!" ... because that would be erm crazy.

Just say, "Good evening. My friend and I believe a child has just been kidnapped in this street. I think we should call the police". Then the cops would make enquiries with the house in question, and BINGO! No need to mention the crazy stuff since it would be a serious missing person investigation, irrespective of what you told them at THAT stage.

And since your mate actually LIVED in that neighbourhood, didn't he feel a sense of duty or community spirit? Wasn't HE at least interested in finding out the consequences of the kidnapping?

edit on 7-6-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

The E.T brought it back. It did not go missing. They took it for an hour then returned it by beaming it through the walls of the structure, i didn't see it though but i heard it crying outside. While it was crying it was echoing off the surrounding buildings and suddenly was muffled within a house and shut up 2 seconds later.

Are you telling the truth ?
tell me the truth.. no stories, you can private msg me if you like.
It will be between you and me, you got my word.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I’m curious, how did your new religion pan out?

I’m not interested in joining, I’m with Jesus!

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

The E.T brought it back. It did not go missing. They took it for an hour then returned it by beaming it through the walls of the structure, i didn't see it though but i heard it crying outside. While it was crying it was echoing off the surrounding buildings and suddenly was muffled within a house and shut up 2 seconds later.

If they could just beam the child through walls to return it, why go through the trouble of possibly getting caught
And if they knew you and your friend were there, why leave a witness when they could have beamed you all up and altered your memory of the event? The goal posts keep moving here.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

if i had an encounter with an alien, it would change my life. i would make a docu, i would write everything down, every single moment, i would make paintings of the beeing, i would tell everybody. the last thing i would do is fill my story with idiological crap. what if someday we know and learn that they never abducted someone or meet with humans? would you go on fox and telling them the aliens are lying? are they white? did they have sexuality? are they all straight? do they need walls to protect them from others?

Lol....lol....lol...sorry....but I am an abductee....and if you did that you would be ghosted in no time......I mean if you had any level of success spreading your evidence to the masses that is.Its not that simple.Governments will watch you and macro-manage your life you could end up under lifelong surveillance.....you would suffer a plethora of side-effect from your experiences....lol..lol...its just not that simple.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join