It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is someone trying to turn all men into women?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: JAGStorm

Next "they" might make men wear skirts or high healed shoes.

Then we will truly be lost.

Lets just hope men don't start wearing makeup or growing their hair long.

Apparently 'clogs' are supposed to be coming back into fashion, so you might be seeing a lot of guys walking along the streets with these on soon.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep
Shave? Shave? You wimp, you HAVE to have a hot wax. That does the job. A quick sack and crack.
Back on topic. I've said this before, it's too late. What everyone knows but don't want to talk about. Since the sixties, with the pill, the whole environment (sea, water table. land, plants and animals) have become saturated with oestrogen. Trace amounts, but trace amounts over years is turning men into women.
Hence all the cry baby politicians.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

This agenda of "Trans-forming" has been going on for a good while now. THE LGBT community have even started on pre-school children! You must know this?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

A man would be a fool not to give a women the best sexual experience possible.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Over the years do you feel like your masculinity has been attacked?

In answering your question, I accidently wrote a story, so I posted it separately.
Rutting Season: Toxic Masculinity

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
If I had boobs I would never leave my cave.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The foods have lots of chemistry that seems to dampen testosterone creation in most men, but it still boosts androgen levels which leads to prostate issues in many guys. I have done a lot of research on the phytoestrogens pushed on society as healthy, there is way too many coincidences to call it just a mistake that the diet is being steered that way.

Also any food chemistry that lowers male fertility is pushed as super foods, and any food that settles people down is super healthy. Omega 3 Fish has major calming chemistry which is good for society, but for those who are already calm it can be a problem. It is the Salmon they are pushing that is more of a problem. Also Tuna has some bad things associated with it, high histamine foods should be consumed in moderation.

There seems to be structure to what they are telling us is good for us. I love fish, but I metabolize it well except for sardines, Mackeral, Tuna, and Salmon. Many Northern Europeans cannot break down the chemistry properly in those fatty fish. Similar chemistry is in extra virgin olive oil. Southern European cultures have been eating these foods for many generations, but not northern Europeans. They are good for Italians and Sicilians but not for most Finns and swedes..

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSteppenwolf

Though masculinity has virtually been wiped out in early childhood education, men are feminizing on their own accord and according to their own decisions.

Intriguing! Would you mind expanding on that? I can go a hundred different directions with it... I'm just wondering where you're going with it -- or coming from...

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Apparently 'clogs' are supposed to be coming back into fashion, so you might be seeing a lot of guys walking along the streets with these on soon.

that is going to be FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNY
Clogs are no joke. They happen to be one of my favorite style of shoes, but they can be real ankle breakers.
One wrong step and swoooosh, you are on the floor!
I can't even imagine guys wearing them.

Skinny jeans and clogs...who needs birth control???

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

attacked?
no. by whom?
so many threads about transgender here on ats, think, its the number 1 platform for people interested in this topic. did i smell curiosity? no one wants us clowns to become woman, doesn't make any sense. life without men's soccer is useless.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
There has definitely been a feminization of men... I mean you go look back at what men looked like in the 70s and then now. We went from burly hairy chested men to these kind of waify men in leading roles.

Both sexes are changing.The evolution of the Playboy woman's body type from the 1950s to now

Playmates have evolved from voluptuous to thinner and more athletic.

IMO - its simply an evolution of human need in society. We no longer need brute strength men for protection - - and women are no longer just a baby factory.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Lol..
High heels, wigs and skirts

I don't have much to add to this subject. It's not my business or right.....
There is a bit of over coddling...
Oy Vey ... tough subject.
I won't judge a person if they choose a certain lifestyle. If they're happy, then so be it. (Don't care what they/you/me wears..
But more importantly is are we, them, they are a decent kind human being)
Don't judge me for being a typical male.
Odd considering I love Monty Python and Kids in the Hall.
There are also pictures of me dressed as my mother for Halloween ..

And to be honest, I got a great set of legs.🤣

edit on 31-5-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

hahaha, sorry that got a good chuckle..

now on topic a sec, I've seen it.. when did skinny jeans come about? That's about the time to look for the mastermind behind the women to men scheme in my opinion.... straight doodoo

I wear my jeans like the 80's... Straight fit, no pun intended.

I remember kids starting to wear skinny jeans somewhere around 2005.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

A) who holds all Americas wealth and power??

Old rich white men right??

Why in the hell would they be in a vast conspiracy to demonize themselves?!?!

Lol they wouldn’t.

B) skinny jeans were a fad that I think has basically ended..that said it was definitely astrange trend.. most male trends attempt to be overly masculine.. it was definitely strange to see one that went the other way..

Then again tennis shoes were probably considered feminine next to cowboy boots back in the day..

My hose kinda things change..

C) all marketing throws everything at the wall to see what sticks..

In comic books Thor was a frog, no problem.

A girl gets Thor’s hammer and it is a vast conspiracy to demonize men..

Lol

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I think there is a difference.

In the 80's there were rockers with long hair and makeup but we knew they were men, and they acted very manly and sexual.
Back in the days of your photo, the very wealthy could strut around like a peacock, but again, it was very much know they were men.

I think something different is going on. This is not just about looking like woman. I think there are forces that are trying to really make men female in every way and not just looks. Through chemicals, through confusion and messaging in movies/tv/advertisement.

I also have absolutely nothing against trans-gendered or gay people, hey be who you want to be. Like one poster said, even his gay cousins think they are feminizing men.

I just wonder if people that just want to be straight and masculine are being swayed in an subliminal manner, maybe something even more sinister?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

edit on 31-5-2019 by MarlbBlack because: a ride in limbo

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Hi Anee haven't seen you for a bit hope all is well, I got stuck in the :29-:33 range there but hey I'll Identify as a gumby bear they are decent I guess!

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlbBlack

Funny how they want to make us choose between Blue and Red

Going to go with Green for funzies

-edit never mind forget Green, it is just Red in disguise.

Choose nothing, Just be like a seed under the sun.
edit on 31-5-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

personally i love the feel of pantyhose and a pair of heels lol. i used to also have long hair and get hit on by people who didnt see my face first.(i wasnt in heels or hose then lol btw) Butt i did have a nice butt in those days.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Bigburgh

I think there is a difference.

In the 80's there were rockers with long hair and makeup but we knew they were men, and they acted very manly and sexual.
Back in the days of your photo, the very wealthy could strut around like a peacock, but again, it was very much know they were men.

I think something different is going on. This is not just about looking like woman. I think there are forces that are trying to really make men female in every way and not just looks. Through chemicals, through confusion and messaging in movies/tv/advertisement.

I also have absolutely nothing against trans-gendered or gay people, hey be who you want to be. Like one poster said, even his gay cousins think they are feminizing men.

I just wonder if people that just want to be straight and masculine are being swayed in an subliminal manner, maybe something even more sinister?

Im a lesbian in a mans body.(no joke)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join