It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is someone trying to turn all men into women?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Too much synthetic estrogen in plastics and shopping receipts.

I know things have changed when women and men can wear yoga pants or tights in the workplace.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Bigburgh

I think there is a difference.

In the 80's there were rockers with long hair and makeup but we knew they were men, and they acted very manly and sexual.
Back in the days of your photo, the very wealthy could strut around like a peacock, but again, it was very much know they were men.

I think something different is going on. This is not just about looking like woman. I think there are forces that are trying to really make men female in every way and not just looks. Through chemicals, through confusion and messaging in movies/tv/advertisement.

I also have absolutely nothing against trans-gendered or gay people, hey be who you want to be. Like one poster said, even his gay cousins think they are feminizing men.

I just wonder if people that just want to be straight and masculine are being swayed in an subliminal manner, maybe something even more sinister?

Im a lesbian in a mans body.(no joke)

Does this make you a female trapped in a male body?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
It is sad what is happening. This sort of reminds me of what we talk about when it comes to evolution. If this keeps up women will become the menn of Our scosiety.

Menn have become a Buch of weaklinks in Our society letting the laws determine who the masters are.

Shame on you…. proving that evolution is nothing but a human construct.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Is someone trying to turn all men into women?

Yes that's why the CDC is searching for a cure to toxic masculinity.

It's for the children.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

I am terrified of female soldiers or police(officers) ooor any official figure,, And a woman as a boss in the workplace,

This one time, at an old job i had, we had this monster of a woman as our boss, it was a hardware store, she had short hair, rode a motorcycle and had a picture of her daughter on her table (Looked like a dude by the way,, the daughter i mean)

And she used to torture this harmless 60 year old male co-worker of mine, it was awful to watch, she somehow de-masculated the old turtle, every single day, still feel bad about the situation, even after all these years.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
TPTB want to turn the USA into a melting pot of gender, race, etc.

Its a good possibility for the future in 100 or so years people of the USA who will be accepted in society will be somewhat effeminate light brown people. People that diverge from this will be the physical labor having to do the dirty jobs.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I just wonder if people that just want to be straight and masculine are being swayed in an subliminal manner, maybe something even more sinister?

I understand what you're saying. I think it's the environment they're in. It's very obvious in commercials and tv shows.
Just the other day I was watching tv and a commercial came on with 2 men kissing each other as well as 2 females kissing too. It was an ad for a dating site on primetime television.

Then there's me.
I live in a pretty conservative area, but go 5 miles into Pittsburgh and you'll find folks that are very open about their sexuality. I'm one to just let them be. One night a group of 6 foot tall men dressed up and holy heck the makeup. They Needed to cross the street, I came to a stop and waved them through.... one said to me "Thank you handsome" and blew me a kiss to me, I was flattered and and thanked them back with a smile.

One day I was at the grocery store. A male couple was short on cash for an anniversary cake. They started tearing up and
I immediately put the cake with my stuff. The cashier scanned it through first. They were grateful gave me a hug and was on their way.. I'm still who I am and really never thought of what if I decide to become gay. And close friends whom are gay never pushed this subject. We're just people hanging out.

Like I said it's the environment and people gravitate to where they feel welcomed. Then yes it's all over every media platform..

Then there's this everywhere...
www.lifesitenews.com...
This kid is on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Google.. YouTube

Title:
11-year-old ‘drag kid’ dances in popular NYC gay club as patrons toss money at him

I don't know honestly, I try my best to be kind to everyone. Regardless of lifestyle choices, Chivalry is key.

just came on tv
I have the tv on for background

www.truvada.com... d+Medication+Truvada&gclaw.ds&&&gclid=Cj0KCQjwocPnBRDFARIsAJJcf95Wqnt2f0lg9om1LMcFR3GBniNL3-_5da0Kr3eKUKVoJscmHQB8WaYaAokUEALw_wcB

You must be HIV-negative before you start and while taking TRUVADA for PrEP. Do not take TRUVADA to reduce the risk of getting HIV-1 unless you are confirmed to be HIV-negative.

edit on 31-5-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
If you’d ever seen me in a size 7 dress you would know this is a really bad idea.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

All part of Jesus cult agendas. Everyone must be the bride of White man Jesus. He is your new king of all kings. This is not the way to Jesus.

All done by design in America. Just look what happened to Thailand?

Any country with US bases are forced to turn female. Just wait til they get their hands on China. Japan is already doomed. Where ever America touches it happens.

edit on 31-5-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I blame it on skinny jeans and LMFAO.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

No, lol.

How weak and beta would I have to be to grant some advertising and movie morons that kind of agency over my sense of self?

Look, skinny jeans were super popular in the late 80's / early 90's too. We used to joke that you had to "take them to the tailors and have them suck all the air out at the bottom." A nice pair of Peter Golding jeans, a button-up shirt and a hint of Fahrenheit on our wrists was all we needed to turn counties who came into Hollywood on a "ladies night" to F&S a "Rockstar" (or the next best thing).

I'll wager all the macho dudes from Pomona were sitting in a garage with their boys, drinking Bud light and talking about how well they kept their "bitches" in line.

Good times.

"To do good, one must look good," but I never felt feminized or emasculated. Quite the opposite, actually.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

No, lol.

How weak and beta would I have to be to grant some advertising and movie morons that kind of agency over my sense of self?

What about women? I see plenty of men here saying they are lesbians trapped, while more feminine/lesbian e hairstyles are being more popular these days?

When one does something foolish twice, it might as well be about women.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Where's the problem? Short hair on women? I had a GF with a short new wave cut once. It was hawt.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

No that not what I meant. I meant that women have that influence and demand on styles and trends, especially when it comes to men.

I'll say something I heard once: "Do it for the bitches and the dogs will follow."

Elvis the Pelvis didn't get popular cause of the boys. And yes I agree short on woman can look great depending on the face. Had a huge crush on one girl who pulled it off once up on a time.

edit on 31-5-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Not that I am Aware of . Last time I Checked , 2 Balls and Mr. Johnson are Still there . Just RESIST the Propaganda , Best Advice I can Think of at this Moment......

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Right on. I'm just saying there are more women out there than girl-waifs who want to manipulate men into wearing nail polish and shaving their back hair. I get that the thread is mostly a joke, but it worries me that other grown men are worried they are being emasculated by the overculture.

Just be a dude and turn off the TV. The "culture" is BS anyway. They can't sell what we wont buy.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

Yes. Gender dysphoria FTW.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   

It seems like there has definitely been an agenda to feminize men in western culture. If one believes that there exists a secretive cabal of elitists who have agendas against the best interest of western nations like the United States, then the feminization of the western man makes perfect sense.

The quintessential American man has always been one of grit, resolution and fortitude, as well as many other similar characteristics, and he expects the same characteristics of his family both male and female. It is why America is such a strong force in the world even today.

I'm positive the same thing applies to the other great nations of the west.

If one were to dethrone the west with all its might, then it must be done from within economically and morally. Feminize masculinity in America, and watch us deteriorate.

**side note: i certainly believe their is a push socially through normalization by media propaganda, but I don't think our food is much a part of that plan or else I'd definitely be ultra girly by now. I'm fat, so I eat a lot. I'm not very feminine.

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Someone? That someone be satan and the antichrist this was all predicted by the gospel of Jesus Christ!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join