It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is someone trying to turn all men into women?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: JAGStorm

I have a pretty nice rack, but it's not because I'm in stellar shape and eat right.
the one on the left, is bigger than the other one. Is that wrong to share?
Soft tissue asymmetry happens. Not necessarily a bad thing.
I know a gal that has a peach on one side and a grapefruit on the other.
I think it's kind of cute.
She had it looked at by a titty professional.
No malignancy.
Some of us guys, myself included, swing a little to one side or hang a little lower on one side.
It's the beauty of Nature.
Wear it with pride.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: JAGStorm

I have a pretty nice rack, but it's not because I'm in stellar shape and eat right.
the one on the left, is bigger than the other one. Is that wrong to share?
Soft tissue asymmetry happens. Not necessarily a bad thing.
I know a gal that has a peach on one side and a grapefruit on the other.
I think it's kind of cute.
She had it looked at by a titty professional.
No malignancy.
Some of us guys, myself included, swing a little to one side or hang a little lower on one side.
It's the beauty of Nature.
Wear it with pride.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

LOL I had to do a paper on Toxic Masculinity in my Domestic Violence class . (For accidentally pulling my "EX-WIFES" hair)

But it's got to be Hormones in foods I mean if you are a Man I dare you to not rubber neck when you drive by a high school . They did not look like that in my day .

(post by IlluminatiTechnician removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
There is indeed a worldwide conspiracy to end "men as we know them".

Natural born females are not protesting at such outrages as men competing against women in women's sporting events and winning. I see now protests by natural born females at "Self-ID" men who wander into female toilets and bathrooms and female-only areas and events.

There is a concerted and insidious campaign to end "men as we know them".

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Never understood why the all-encompassing umbrella "LGBT" is popularised.

Shouldn't it be "LGB(+)", with "T" being separate?

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

The difference is that back the men didn't allegedly identify as "women" and the "Trans Agenda" was not being pushed...

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
I'd really like to know some of the stars the OP is talking about. I've noticed about 25-30+ that I think are totally dudes but they are credited as "female" actors.

The one that really struck me that I think the other OP mentioned was Sandra Bullock.

What ? Wait up, so Sandra Bullock is a dude ?

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: fotsyfots

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
I'd really like to know some of the stars the OP is talking about. I've noticed about 25-30+ that I think are totally dudes but they are credited as "female" actors.

The one that really struck me that I think the other OP mentioned was Sandra Bullock.

What ? Wait up, so Sandra Bullock is a dude ?

No she is not!

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

I jsut dont like how young girls are being conditioned to all lool like kardasians etc
with their shiny faces and but implants , collagen injections , botox in the face etc!
but thats just a generalisation , sure there are girls who just dont care about that #!
HD eyebrows all that madness , so many young girls all just look like cookie cutter girls
young men all look the same too but again maybe just a generalisation of fashion trends in young adults

Thinking about it, I remember girls dressing provocatively at 14 !
that was in 1996 , maybe not liek they are now , but I still remember the short skirts , leather skirts ,their shirts unbuttoned etc
I used to think no way should school girls wear # like that to school
when they are there to learn , not to attract boys ! but it happens all over the world !

men are programmed to be attracted to females , so dont beat yourself up about it , everyone is subconsciously controlled by their genes !

its the caveman in us that wants to reproduce as early as possible !

edit on 11-6-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zeropinion
Look ladies, you don't have to remove all the male bits from the world, just be a woman 99% of the time and "self identify" as a man on payday!

Let's change the programming so I don't have to self-identify as a man on payday.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Kirk777

If shaving my hair will get hot young girls interested in me than bring on the nair!

Those aren't gir.......nevermind

You do remember during the 80s where both men and women who were completed shaved was the 'in' thing, don't you?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join