It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Days of Daesh in Syria, Video Chronicle of the Final Square Mile Of Isis

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Well I dare to theorize conspiratorially! And the Ark of the Covenant is definitely a weapon of advanced technology. The strange orb our national leaders representing the most influential Abrahamic faiths all seem to have to take photo ops touching is linked to a center that uses AI to scan the world news for extremist ideology. Macron and Trump, (the historically Christian populated empires of France and USA) Benjamin Netenyahu (Judaism/Israel) and The former King of Saudi Arabia and Head of State of Egypt (Islam) .

The fact that Saudi Arabia has this AI all seeing eye plus the world's first non human robot citizen also powered by AI, its something not to be just joked about as some Hollywood cliche meme. Humor is often used to cover for fear.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Well if you want to chew the fat on this may I suggest
1.Fallen Angels Elizabeth Clare Prophet
2.The end of days Zecharia Sitchen
3.Pandemoniums engine Thomas Horn
4.Forbidden Gates Tom Horn

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I also noticed on March 12th that the Russians did a live stream of another night of fighting. It ended at 2 hours and change. There is what appears to be an ammo dump that goes off from probably a strike and burns off ordnance for awhile.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   

And the Ark of the Covenant is definitely a weapon of advanced technology.
Yeah. I saw a documentary about that. Melted them nazi's faces. Awesome.

edit on 3/19/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Kent Steadman built one,he used to have a website Cyberspace orbit,he was on or close to your level,he said it was a radio reciever

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Cool.

A radio receiver that melts the faces of nazis.

I'll take two, please.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   
The front line is everywhere
There’ll be no shelter here

- rage against the machine

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: kingparrot

Gimme an F
Gimme a U
Gimme a C

-Country Joe

No draft no more though. For now.
That's a good thing.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   
You forgot the fish

It is a good thing... but more soldiers isn’t the answer for the next stage of fighting. I’m pretty sure already get that...

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

looks like the Russians are doing live streams now that these guys are surrounded. Keep an eye on the Ruptly Live channel guys I guess if you want to be there in the # of the battle as it happens.
More from yesterday.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   

I never forget the fish.

Or my narrow escape. I had a very lucky number.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   

I signed up to get a trade, but that was after that particular war... and yeah I reckon lucky is an understatement.
I reckon we’ll be hearing from isis for a while

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

The longest line of #ISIS armed from different nationalities surrenders to Syrian democratic forces #SDF in #Baghouz #Syria

Why are they letting them cover their damn faces! I need to see who is returning to their country goddamnit, I have a catalogue of like twenty guys from America, Russia, Germany, France, Canada, Australia and Japan even. I need to see if they are in this group damnit!!! Why do they always allow them to cover their faces?? How am I, Joe citizen documentarist supposed to be alert in my city if I cant confirm who is escaping and who will be arrested in this group?? I am trying to look out for Europe here too guys, many of these people are actually going back to our home countries, we needs to make sure they actually remain remanded into custody instead of just being dumped back into our society.

edit on 3-19-2019 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Now that the CIA's most well done manufactured boogeyman since Al Qaeda has been chucked to the weeds, what are they to do next.......

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Cannibalization is the next step. They will amplify this operation to turn us against each other. The left/right paradigm will get much hotter, after all election is next year

but most likely activity will be directed towards South China Sea and Australia will have to figure out if they want to be ruled by the Chinese for the sake of trade, or liberty and friendship with US.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Look at all the historic sites isis destroyed.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

One nicely place cluster should do it......

oopsie!

Home for tea and bikkies.Toodlepip!

Yes, I f* hate them and I don't really care.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno
They continued their annihilation well into the 18th as well.

They released some of their last stand footage allegedly through Amaq, but now I am nervous to search for it due to the recently changed FTO designation to their media branch.
Well I am certain I can find it anyways, I mean #, murdered people videos are all over the public internet, why not a last stand battle?

More vantage points from action during the day of Monday 18, 2019.
edit on 3-21-2019 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
This VICE segment was uploaded today from the area.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno
It looks like they did drop a cluster munition on them back on March. At least it kind of looks like a cluster munition.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join