It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Re Q Post #2644 - filename of pic 1.7.2018.jpg:

The picture is of Q post #489 from Jan 7th 2018.

It is also tied to #1241 from Apr 23 2018, which also mentions Paris Accord, EU, GS and taxpayers subsidising.
Note that #1241 starts with:

Reminder.
Iran is next.
Marker.
CLAS - Sec 11A P 2.2.
“Installments.”
$250B.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Re Q Post #2646 - Jan 5 2019 13:53:28 - the picture:

I believe there is something to be found from the text on the picture!

The 2 older pictures have dates to show they are PRE_CANDIDACY (see post) but the upper right sub picture does not have a date to show POST_CANDIDACY ? I think we need to identify that date!

Either:
1) the text is included to evidence the PRE/POST CANDIDACY comments (but presidential photo is undated?), or
2) The text on other sub pics is relevant for other reasons.

Also of interest is the left picture was taken in the World Trade Center (Marriott Marquis).

The post text is below:

Do you notice any similarities?
D's attempt to turn the public against our police, ICE, and those who continually serve the public interest (protect)?
Open borders w/ no Immigration & Customs Officials to safeguard the people?
EU gov't attempt to turn the police against the people re: yellow vest protests?
Police vs People _ EU
D's attempt to sway public vs Police/ICE _ US
A war against GLOBALISM.
A war to retain SOVEREIGNTY.
DIVIDE THOSE WHO POLICE & SAFEGUARD AGAINST THE PEOPLE THEY ARE SWORN TO PROTECT.
CHAOS.
MAKE THE PEOPLE FIGHT THEMSELVES VS ORIGINAL TARGETS (OLD GUARD).
FAKE NEWS push of racism, fascism, sexism, every other …'ism' etc…. against those seeking to END GLOBALISM in favor of NATIONALISM (pride of heritage and culture - preservation & security/safety) is DESIGNED TO KEEP YOU SUBMISSIVE.
Why do D's deploy and use 'racism' as their 'go-to' tactic when an argument or narrative cannot factually be substantiated?
POTUS & BLACK COMMUNITY PRE_CANDIDACY?
POTUS & BLACK COMMUNITY POST_CANDIDACY?
RECONCILE.
They want you DIVIDED.
CONTROLLED SUBMISSIVE SHEEP.
Posse Comitatus Act.
Q

edit on 5-1-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Good value adds EMN.

Your question "When you have a CAPS only letter string of even or odd number of letters how do you distinguish between 2-letter and 3-letter acronyms?"

Answer steps in sequence of logic:
1) Remove obvious Initials (mostly 2 characters) then use Acronymfinder on remaining string,
2) Could be 4, 5, or 6 letter acronyms! I usually start putting whole string into Acronymfinder. If it brings up nothing then delete last character and try again... wash/repeat until down to 3 or 2.
3) Is number of characters divisible by 2 or by 3? If by 2 but not 3 then unlikely to include 3 letter acronyms,

Summary = not a clear science but steps above help arrive at a logical route to check acronyms. Remember that if it WERE a clear science it would be quicker/easier to work out and we would lose edge in understanding before deep state can work out same result.

Thanks Rel! Now I'm not so mystified

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
H.R.25 - To promote freedom, fairness, and economic opportunity by repealing the income tax and other taxes, abolishing the Internal Revenue Service, and enacting a national sales tax to be administered primarily by the States.

25 cosponsoring.

Global impact, FED=IMF.

Could this be the year this happens? Auditing the FED will reveal the only thing that is contained in their "reserves" is our Birth Certificates in Trust - Humans As Currency.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Criminals who illegally use their access to classified information to leak this information to news agencies or others to are being investigated and will be prosecuted.

Adam Schiff is in deep trouble methinks! DEEP trouble.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Spreadsheet updates:

Q V14.12 20190105 to 2646 incl. DECODE tools

QPosts Pictures v14.12 20190105 from QPost 2401 to 2646

Notes
1) Q Posts up to #2646,
2) I'll update POTUS tweets after weekend; currently up to Jan 02 2019 08:35:30,
3) I've added an extra column ($C$I) on "Main Analysis" tab that holds day of the week (e.g. Sat) and is filterable,
4) I've added another flag on "Qclock Search" tab, which highlights when the minutes in Post A and B timestamp differ by 45 mins - "D5 -45min Delta". Why? Because they appear to be using this on decodes on /qresearch/ board.

edit on 5-1-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: qresearch ref/reason

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, regarding the undated pic checkout https:// thetruthsoldier.com/2016/09/06/hillary-clinton-praises-kkk-leader-while-jesse-jackson-says-trump-has-a-lifetime-helping-african-americans/

Scroll down a ways and you'll see the pic in question.
edit on 5-1-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Q#2645 related

Missed this one:

The Posse Comitatus Act and Related Matters: The Use of the Military to Execute Civilian Law

Updated November 6 2018...

"This report provides an historical analysis of the use of the Armed Forces to execute domestic law and of the Posse Comitatus Act, including their apparent theoretical and constitutional underpinnings."

"The report then outlines the current application of
the act as well as its statutory exceptions, and reviews the consequences of its violation.This report appears in abridged form as CRS Report R42669,
The Posse Comitatus Act and Related Matters: A Sketch..."

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That is fascinating! A display of great mental fortitude. It's like Washington has come again. I don't think think since the days of Teddy Roosevelt we've had a president who was able to recommend a book under such difficult circumstances. Or what about FDR? He got ill and had to fight WWII in a wheelchair, but that man could recommend the hell out of a book.

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson
Did you know that "a fool can ask more questions in a minute than a Wise man could answer in a lifetime"?

What are you if you can ask more questions in one year than a bunch of autists can answer in one year? Well there's no single answer.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Thanks EMN! So the top right sub-picture was on or before Sep 6th 2016 - i.e. when DJT was candidate but not yet POTUS.

Why wouldn't Q say "compare PRE_CANDIDACY and POST_PRESIDENT"? Why the concentration on 2 periods BEFORE he was president?

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: [post]carewemust[/post]
a reply to: [post]seinfeld[/post]

Speaking of extortion...

It was discovered this week that Obama's Director of the CIA (John Brennan) and Director of National Intelligence (James Clapper), Hacked and Spied on FISA Judge Reggie Walton...and Supreme Court Chief Justice, John Roberts.

Brennan and Clapper are placing the blame on their former boss, President Barack Obama.

SOURCE: ussanews.com...

I hope youve seen I come with an open mind.

But ussanews is really not what Id consider a "solid source"

It doesn’t just come from there. The actual recording of them talking to Sheriff Joe Arapaio is on a Soundcloud for whistleblowers. Sorry I don’t have a link, but I heard the audio. It’s legit.

Here is a link to Newsmax written by Larry Klayman, his lawyer

This is a PDF of his last letter to the House Intelligence Committee in 2017

It appears they heard his case but only superficially.

Tapes are here

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Re Q Post #2643 last 2 lines:

Re_read Re: [MUELLER] designed to….
The 'MUELLER' insurance policy has expired.
Q

A search of "[MUELLER] designed to" gives posts #2381 and 2397.

#2381 - partial quote:

How do you navigate around installed BLOCKADE?
[MUELLER] designed to take-in evidence needed to ‘expose’ DS [DOJ block re: Mueller ‘evidence’ ongoing investigation].
[MUELLER] designed to limit POTUS’ ability to maneuver.
[MUELLER] designed to ‘stall-for-time’ until MIDTERM ELECTIONS to TERMINATE all HOUSE / SENATE ongoing investigations.
[MUELLER] designed to ‘safeguard’ D_PARTY_BASE false narrative re: RUSSIA COLLUSION [POTUS CHEATED – EVIL – SKY FALLING] in effort to DIVIDE and MOBILIZE for future protests, riots, threats, violence, FF’s, etc.
[MUELLER] designed to provide FAKE NEWS w/ ammunition to sway public opinion, obstruct foreign + domestic agenda, fuel impeachment/removal, fuel anti-POTUS [DIVISION] [prevent UNITY], etc..
[MUELLER] designed to demonstrate to foreign players that OLD GUARD still pulls strings.
[MUELLER] designed to mobilize D_PARTY for MIDTERM VOTE WIN.
[MUELLER] designed to push D_PARTY backers to DONATE [GOFUNDME – D_PARTY].
[MUELLER] designed as PUBLIC OUTCRY EXCUSE should criminal charges be brought against them [‘we are being ‘politically’ attacked because MUELLER…].
How do you REMOVE installed BLOCKADE?
DECLAS—DECLAS—DECLAS
How do you navigate around installed corrupt [FBI][DOJ]?
USE A STEALTH BOMBER

#2397 - partial quote:

POTUS AF1 [RR] > Mueller END
[Important to remember]
How do you navigate around installed BLOCKADE?
[MUELLER] designed to take-in evidence needed to ‘expose’ DS [DOJ block re: Mueller ‘evidence’ ongoing investigation].
[MUELLER] designed to limit POTUS’ ability to maneuver.
[MUELLER] designed to ‘stall-for-time’ until MIDTERM ELECTIONS to TERMINATE all HOUSE / SENATE ongoing investigations.
[MUELLER] designed to ‘safeguard’ D_PARTY_BASE false narrative re: RUSSIA COLLUSION [POTUS CHEATED – EVIL – SKY FALLING] in effort to DIVIDE and MOBILIZE for future protests, riots, threats, violence, FF’s, etc.
[MUELLER] designed to provide FAKE NEWS w/ ammunition to sway public opinion, obstruct foreign + domestic agenda, fuel impeachment/removal, fuel anti-POTUS [DIVISION] [prevent UNITY], etc..
[MUELLER] designed to demonstrate to foreign players that OLD GUARD still pulls strings.
[MUELLER] designed to mobilize D_PARTY for MIDTERM VOTE WIN.
[MUELLER] designed to push D_PARTY backers to DONATE [GOFUNDME – D_PARTY].
[MUELLER] designed as PUBLIC OUTCRY EXCUSE should criminal charges be brought against them [‘we are being ‘politically’ attacked because MUELLER…].
How do you REMOVE installed BLOCKADE?
DECLAS—DECLAS—DECLAS
How do you navigate around installed corrupt [FBI][DOJ]?
USE A STEALTH BOMBER

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

If I knew the future, I could do everything with 100% confidence, like President Trump does.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks EMN! So the top right sub-picture was on or before Sep 6th 2016 - i.e. when DJT was candidate but not yet POTUS.

Why wouldn't Q say "compare PRE_CANDIDACY and POST_PRESIDENT"? Why the concentration on 2 periods BEFORE he was president?

My guess is [they] all loved Trump till he became president.

ETA: Another pic, this one from apparently Mar 12, 2016 - https:// imgur.com/gallery/spqkPxO

edit on 5-1-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

why do people hate Obama so much when he deported more people to date and was the one the militarised and weaponised ICE in the first place

all you "Patriots" should love him

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Wow. People are waking up to CNN and the rest of the FAKE NEWS media. Looking at the comments on Tyler Q. Houlton's tweet about the TSA supposed "sick out", people are starting to really question the spew coming out of the media.

Sheep no more!

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Military Commissions Media Invitation Announced for United States v. Khalid Shaikh Mohammad et al.

The Department of Defense and the Office of Military Commissions will allocate seats for news media aboard military-chartered aircraft for travel from Joint Base Andrews to Naval Station Guantanamo Bay to cover military commission pre-trial proceedings scheduled for United States v. Khalid Shaikh Mohammad et al., Jan 28 to Feb. 1.

et al

Soft opening?

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Testing the waters for media coverage?

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

XAX, as a UK citizen, I think you'll find that technically I am an ally rather than a Patriot?

Do you have some sources to back up the claim? I, for one, would like to look at them.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, some comments on the gitmo courtroom from your link (which has link to pics):

a) There appear to be 48 desks with monitors facing the court/dock (24 on each side),
b) a further 40 or 50 chairs around the edges of the room (press?),
c) Jury box to right hand side when looking at judge/s,
d) Zoom in on flags displayed in court room (6 flags to be ID? Normal number/flags?):

Another thought... Do we assume all trials are public? Could some be private before Jan 28th? WE already assume GHWB had one in private. Would you risk press disruption in trials of former presidents/Secs? Videos could always be shown afterwards!

edit on 5-1-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join