It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man roundhouse-kicks pro-life woman

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
all joking aside i suppose it is a good quality to want to help people getting hurt, especially weaker people.
or to want to prevent someone from getting hurt.

its just when you think about how some people say they would react

i would beat him down
i would break his jaw. it would be worth it

i would i would i would

thats all well and good but it is 50/50
could go the other way

you could be the one that winds up beat down or with a broken jaw or worse.

maybe some feel the risk is worth it.
i do not

i have 2 people i care about in the world and they depend on me and i can not risk getting #ed up cause i want to try and save some stranger.
i am just not willing to risk that.

also what is this woman is not a woman i would choose to save is i knew her?
she good be a total psycho piece of # that abuses her infirm grand father for all i know... right?
i mean it is possible

too many variables.

good intentions does not guarantee you will come out on top.

remember what Clarence Worley used to say

"thats the way it goes but remember, it goes the other way too"

50/50 you get wrecked cause you are going into a situation you dont know much about.

you see a tiny piece of the picture. him delivering this weak ass kick

he could be a #ing psycho with retard strength that would not think twice about stabbing you.

i just cant risk it

i guess i am just a bitch

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Don't misunderstand, I have no intention of throwing chops with anyone. My 4 decades on this spinning rock have afforded me the wisdom needed to know I'm too impatient and old enough to be done fist fighting. That said, I do love big bore handguns.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Ive seen him before he started with babies and had to work his way up.

link   
Ive seen him before he started with babies and had to work his way up.

link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Don't misunderstand, I have no intention of throwing chops with anyone. My 4 decades on this spinning rock have afforded me the wisdom needed to know I'm too impatient and old enough to be done fist fighting. That said, I do love big bore handguns.

Big bore huh, compensate much???

No I mean do you have compensaters on them, got to mitigate that muzzle rise.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Just sit back and see some titty?

hey i get it

of course i want my daughter to be saved/helped

but am i really to expect some other 6 year olds father to risk possibly getting seriously #ed up to save someone he dont know?

how can i expect this?

my daughter and i get into it all the time. i am teaching her at the right pace.
i want her to be able to rely on herself to save herself.
thats the best way to go

maybe this ladies father should have done the same and after he hit her with that weak ass kick she could have smashed him.

each is own i guess

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

You've just got all sorts of excuses and what if's.

Look, at least you're honest enough to admit you'd watch a woman get beaten in public while doing nothing, so that's worth something.

No need to make it seem like the "right" thing to do, just embrace it and move on.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Alaska... brown bears, protective mama moose, a man who spends a lot of time hiking and fishing. These 3 conditions combine to make a big bore the only logical choice if one is going to carry.

And no, I don't have muzzle brakes on them.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Exactly. Fighting was for high school. Nowadays I'd rather resolve a situation with 'click clack' "sir please take your hands off of the lady...now"

The 'click clack' is usually enough to diffuse almost all situations.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

is that responsible gun ownership then?

pull your piece out cause some #ing idiot laid a weak kick to a chick?

that warrants going dirty harry??

again, i cant agree

4 decades so i assume you have kids and/or grand kids

you would risk being sent up for a long stretch to 'save' some stranger from an evil kick to the grill?

i guess man

like i said. good luck
hope if youre ever in that situation it works out for you

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

a reply to: MisterSpock

Alaska... brown bears, protective mama moose, a man who spends a lot of time hiking and fishing. These 3 conditions combine to make a big bore the only logical choice if one is going to carry.

And no, I don't have muzzle brakes on them.

I thought most came with some form of brake/compensation. Unless you have some ruger's, those are the only ones off the top of my head that I don't recall seeing that(super BH).

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

You've just got all sorts of excuses and what if's.

Look, at least you're honest enough to admit you'd watch a woman get beaten in public while doing nothing, so that's worth something.

No need to make it seem like the "right" thing to do, just embrace it and move on.

i did give lots of what ifs and that is not exactly what i said

in the end what i said was i dont know. too many variables. every situation is different.

i will also say the 2 people i care about mean everything to me and this lady that got kicked in the head means almost nothing to me.

to me it is a lot to risk for very litle

think of me what you will. i really dont give a #

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

you would risk being sent up for a long stretch to 'save' some stranger from an evil kick to the grill?

Yeah, I have kids. I also live in Alaska. No jury in Alaska is going to convict someone who's legitimately defending a woman from an assault.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

damn the internet and guns make people tough as #

edit on 4-10-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I'm not a parent, and maybe that's why I have an unselfish attitude to intervene in such a situation. I have nothing to lose, but a family and community stand everything to lose if I just sit back and hope to see some titty.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Yeah, I have kids. I also live in Alaska. No jury in Alaska is going to convict someone who's legitimately defending a woman from an assault.

see thats another variable
i dont live in alaska

i just cant risk it

my people have to come first.
i dont have too many

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Is this what I need to fear from the left? lol geez, purple flower and all.... The left is so screwed...

link   

Long and short of it is this:

No matter how well trained and bad@ss your daughter gets, a man will always have the potential to be more physically powerful than she can get.

So you better hope that she never, ever runs into that man who is set on taking her down because she'll be overpowered no matter how good she gets.

And if she does, you better hope there is a good Samaritan or two nearby who aren't too worried about the legal jeopardy they might get into for helping her out.

link   

originally posted by: Vector99

I'm not a parent, and maybe that's why I have an unselfish attitude to intervene in such a situation. I have nothing to lose, but a family and community stand everything to lose if I just sit back and hope to see some titty.

i am a parent and i have to be selfish.

and come on i was joking about the titty thing

before anyone else chimes in

it is entirely possible i am just a slime ball piece of #

but in the end it is what it is

i have been on this rock 4 decades as well.
probably not going to change any time soon

link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Unless you have some ruger's

Yes, but Taurus' Raging Bulls and Raging Judges are offered in non-ported models. The forearms get used to it.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join