It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man roundhouse-kicks pro-life woman

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: Vector99

damn the internet and guns make people tough as #

You think I'm making stuff up?

Cocking a gun is a distinct sound that makes people typically freeze. I've done it a few times to resolve a situation. Funny part? Gun not loaded, nothing in chamber and no clip in the gun. I never carry a loaded gun. The sound itself made people stop.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: TinySickTears

Long and short of it is this:

No matter how well trained and bad@ss your daughter gets, a man will always have the potential to be more physically powerful than she can get.

So you better hope that she never, ever runs into that man who is set on taking her down because she'll be overpowered no matter how good she gets.

And if she does, you better hope there is a good Samaritan or two nearby who aren't too worried about the legal jeopardy they might get into for helping her out.

there is always a man stronger than a man too

not all men will be able to overpower her in every situation.

and i would hope someone would step and and help. i just dont expect it

parent/teach your kids to defend themselves and others your way. i will do the same

hows that

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Unless you have some ruger's

Yes, but Taurus' Raging Bulls and Raging Judges are offered in non-ported models. The forearms get used to it.

In the bigger caliber stuff? .475 and above? I thought taurus compensated all the RB's. Either way, gun weight/barrel length has a lot to do with it. Worst gun(for recoil) I ever shot was a 4" light weight Raging Bull with some hot handloads in 480 ruger(440 grains hard cast lead). Very accurate though, but brutal, hands felt like you got electrocuted after shooting a cylinder full.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Cocking a gun is a distinct sound that makes people typically freeze. I've done it a few times to resolve a situation. Funny part? Gun not loaded, nothing in chamber and no clip in the gun. I never carry a loaded gun. The sound itself made people stop.

nope.

dont think you are making stuff up

i said what i meant

and hopefully some crazy asshole does not call your bluff and take that empty gun and bury it in your head a few times.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
That p*$$¥ needs to be knocked out.
Several times.

Glad that wasn’t my wife, he’d be using his vag as ears right now!

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Look, as a woman who went through a phase where I was in top athlete shape, I'm just letting you know how it is.

We do what we can, but there are certain hard biological realities in life, and that's one of them.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Look, as a woman who went through a phase where I was in top athlete shape, I'm just letting you know how it is.

We do what we can, but there are certain hard biological realities in life, and that's one of them.

thanks but i dont need the lecture
i am perfectly aware of how it is

in the end she is better off relying on herself than strangers.

you dont have to agree.
really does not matter to me one way or the other

link   

and no clip in the gun

Yeah, a stripper clip left inside the firearm wouldn't do much good at all... unless you meant "magazine?"

link   
Wheres Enlightened1 to lecture us on hate?

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I can see where you're coming from and respect your opinion. There is a lot of unknown variables that we can't know about, and sometimes it may not be worth the risk. Everyone is different, so to each their own I guess.

But I was raised differently and wouldn't hesitate if the situation calls for it. It might be poor judgement on my part, but I just can't stand by if somebody is being assaulted in front of me.

link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I honestly don't understand why everyone resorts to "call the cops".

I mean really what would you learn more from... a few court hearings and a mark on your "permanent record"

Or having a permanent limp for kicking someones wife/spouse 10 years ago?

Maybe I'm old school, but I'd rather not bother hardworking police officers with something I could take of myself and have a more profound effect anyway. "Dealing" with a twerp like this would be like shooting fish in a barrel.

"...just 5 minutes your Honor. That's the only justice I want or need."
edit on 4-10-2018 by MarkOfTheV because: (no reason given)

link   

nope.

dont think you are making stuff up

i said what i meant

and hopefully some crazy asshole does not call your bluff and take that empty gun and bury it in your head a few times.

Well, now I'm not an idiot, I was at a distance each time with a clip in my pocket ready to be loaded. I only load a gun if I intend to use it, and I don't hunt, so I never have a loaded gun. I do however, always have a clip ready if I ever have my gun. I can get the clip in, chamber a round, and fire a shot in about 2.2 - 2.3 seconds.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

and no clip in the gun

Yeah, a stripper clip left inside the firearm wouldn't do much good at all... unless you meant "magazine?"

you know what I meant dammit lol

link   

I'd hit the sissy-boi with my man-purse.

link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Funny how progressives forget the war on women when it comes to conservative women...

All the things they accuse conservatives of doing, they do to conservative women whether it is mocking a woman for her appearance or outright physically assaulting women.

I guarantee had this been a Trump supporter who Chuck Norris'd some pink vagina hat wearing progressive at a rally CNN would be running nonstop about how it shows the Republicans have an issue with women.

Of course. You arent part of the "club" if you think wrong.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I can see where you're coming from and respect your opinion. There is a lot of unknown variables that we can't know about, and sometimes it may not be worth the risk. Everyone is different, so to each their own I guess.

But I was raised differently and wouldn't hesitate if the situation calls for it. It might be poor judgement on my part, but I just can't stand by if somebody is being assaulted in front of me.

its only poor judgement on your part if you think it is

does not matter what i think

i am fully aware me not getting involved may be poor judgement to some. thats fine

like i said.
2 people i care about

its not that i want people to be hurt. i dont. i want everyone to be awesome all the time

thats not the way it is though

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Guy was a complete jerk. Seemed like a decent round house kick though.

"I meant to kick your phone." Worst apology ever?

Also wanted to add...that was one guy. I'm trying to stop the "See all liberals are dangerous psychopaths reply. I'm sure Corey Booker isn't going to Round house Ted Cruz tomorrow.
edit on 4-10-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I was thinking 454 Casul Judge... Taurus may not offer the 500 unported, though. I do know S&W offers an unported 500.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I honestly don't understand why everyone resorts to "call the cops".

I mean really what would you learn more from... a few court hearings and a mark on your "permanent record"

Or having a permanent limp for kicking someones wife/spouse 10 years ago?

Maybe I'm old school, but I'd rather not bother hardworking police officers with something I could take of myself and have a more profound effect anyway. "Dealing" with a twerp like this would be like shooting fish in a barrel.

"...just 5 minutes your Honor. That's the only justice I want or need."

for the permanent record these are the posts that i love the most

like fish in a barrel till this twerp buries something in your head

i know i know
youre harder than a coffin nail

wouldnt happen to you

so sorry

why have cops anyway

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

thanks but i dont need the lecture
i am perfectly aware of how it is

in the end she is better off relying on herself than strangers.

you dont have to agree.
really does not matter to me one way or the other

I honestly don't get why you are so defensive on this.

It's not like I am telling you not to do your best to teach your daughter to take care of herself. It's just that I am telling you that we want a society where people are willing to help each other out at the same time. It's in everyone's best interests. After all, no one ever knows when they're going to wind up in over their heads despite their best efforts.

For one thing, if the @sshole in this video was the sort to want to help people in trouble, he'd likely be more empathic and less likely to have attacked another human being just because she had a different POV.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join