It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Justice Department? Normally DOJ but the former is not uncommon in news headlines.

ETA: JD also could mean Jack Dorsey - LOL, we stoopid!

ETA2: In the past Q always referred to Dorsey as @Jack
edit on 16-5-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

You got me there , I almost believed it

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Justice Department? Normally DOJ but the former is not uncommon in news headlines.

James Dean

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Greeneranon

Yep the DS isn't only within the US boundaries and I think when they're free of that it will be an unstoppable domino effect on Europe.

And I see the French and English to take the lead first who will go on the streets to protest after all the bombings they had what obviously looking at it now has been staged attacks by the DS and their trained terrorists.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
It’s Jack Dorsey and Nancy Pelosi

Anyone wanna take a crack at Pier 39?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   
It’s a shopping center in San Francisco

Anyone wanna take a shot at doing anything?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   
And that’s crack shot, not shot crack if you are playing at home.... although it is San Francisco...
edit on 16-5-2018 by GeneralAdmission because: Missing the T counts as a stroke

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Ok, not guessing Jack Dorsey = being thick.

Taking a shot:

A man who allegedly planned a Christmas Day bombing and shooting attack at San Francisco's Pier 39 will plead guilty in a federal case.

Court records showed Everitt Aaron Jameson will enter a plea on June 4 in federal court in Fresno.

Guilty Plea Set in Planned Attack on San Francisco Pier 39

Pier 39 is in NP's district!

ETA: this is all re #1379

5.2]
[NP 8:11 “Speaker [xxxxxxx] your protection against…”]
[JD 8:13 “[ABC] has an interest in this…”]
[NP 8:14 “——————— Pier 39…”]

Which looks like it's taken from a transcript between Nancy Pelosi and Jack Dorsey discussing something connected to ABC (news I assume) and Pier 39, possibly to do with the foiled Christmas attack.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Translated from Arabic, Huma Abedin means
"Phoenix Worshippers".

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Judge rules that DWS ballots were illegaly destroyed
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
re JD in #1379

Last time Q mentioned JD was Apr 9 in #1102 (snippet)

@Jack
You're next.
What is Jack's SECRET T-handle?
'Dummy' accounts to talk.
What you SEE is LIMITED.
Think emails (LL, HRC, HUSSEIN, etc).

That's assuming we really are talking about Jack Dorsey in both cases (JD & @jack)

So what's it all about? Did JD and NP know about the Pier 39 planned attack beforehand? Was it real or just smoke and mirrors? Were they involved in setting it up or just trying to spin it to their advantage?

ETA: Pier 39 is in Pelosi's district. Possible angle: it was set up on purpose so she could take credit for the prevention of the attack and Q has proof?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Regarding a second NYPD detective's death: I did find this article that stated four officers committed suicide in the NYPD between Jan. 1- August 7 2017.

Four suicides in NYPD from Jan-Aug 2017

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I'm confused about that hat with the signature and 2X-looking characters. What is the hat, something Trump autographed?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: dashen

I'm confused about that hat with the signature and 2X-looking characters. What is the hat, something Trump autographed?

Kanye's MAGA hat.
DJT & Melania's (stylized flower icon) signature.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

The hat is a make America great again hat that was autographed by the president for Kanye West. The additional signature wasn't originally noticed but looks suspiciously like Q + in cursive

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

originally posted by: Grambler
I just want to again applaud you for all of the time and energy you out and not your synopsis.

Rather people believe q or not, your work is exactly the kind that drew me to ats in the the first to place and the effort should be appreciated by everyone from believers to skeptics

Well done!

Grambler, love your posts, big fan.

But this is really bugging me...

It's whether, not rather. I don't know whether I will weather the weather.

Sorry English is my second language.

Drunk hillbilly being my first

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
[PURPLE]
[LIGHT]
[WHITE]
[BLACK]
[DOOR]
[3]
Enter at your own [RISK]
[V]

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

JD=John Doe but i think Jack Dorsey fits better. Of course NP and JD wouldn't just use their own private account to communicate and probably create a dummy account for something like the Pier 39 thing. After they finished communciating JD erased every trace of both accounts and they could repeat it whenever they want.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: carewemust

It was a Q authentication I was pointing to. He asked us to search out the name, we do, then it appears in the speech afterwards. Was I mistaken about the timing?

Wasn't it obvious from the second Q post below the speech? Maybe I should have ordered it the other way around?

I'm just trying like the rest of us, no need to get cold and snarky.

Q said in #1371 that 2 NYPD detectives were murdered in mid-2017. Last night, we (this thread) were only able to identify 1, officer Miosotis Familia.

When I saw President Trump honoring the Familia family on stage today, I knew that Q was referring to Miosotis Familia last night, as one of the murdered NYPD detectives.

But who was the 2nd NYPD detective murdered in mid-2017?

I'm used to Q giving us advance insight into things to come.

What's most perplexing to me, is that often times, Q does not share this information, unless an 8-chan ANON asks a question, or makes a statement.

Last night, if the ANON had not made those comments at the top of message #1371, Q would not have told us to look for 2 murdered NYPD detectives who (possibly?) saw the Weiner laptop files.

There are many instances where an ANON initiates the conversation that ends up yielding valuable disclosures from Q. Do you think Q sends an ANON a private message saying, "Ask me about this, so I can share what I know." ??

I think that Q has told us before they cannot release classified info so they must be asked, then provide clues. Maybe they have to get someone to ask to kick start the process but maybe it's entirely "organic".

I think many drops are designed to point anons in the right direction to "ask" the right questions, then research.

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join