It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: xuenchen

the Deal was already done though... right

So, this one time...I was going on vacation. And while I was driving from Ohio to Florida, I stopped for gas. And the pump wouldn't take my card. Obviously my vacay was entirely ruined.

OK...actually, i just used another card, and continued to the beach. The card worked just fine down there for oysters and beer though.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

One side should actually do themselves a favor and stop talking.

They won’t though and the results are going to be glorious...

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: FamCore

It doesn't help that Trump just hired billionaire PMC, Steven Feinberg, either. Hedge funds, Goldman Sachs, DynCorp, Bilderberg alumni, and the CFR. A reality that few are willing to acknowledge.

They all insiders too?

Prolly so! What do you think is happening, other than an insider's game of thrones, moving us to a more equitable and profitable deal, for everyone? Prez the Donald is just making another run at the same edifice the Kennedy boys tried to take down/over. It can only happen from within the circles of power. He's just way better at the details, than his lazy power mongering peers.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: FamCore

It doesn't help that Trump just hired billionaire PMC, Steven Feinberg, either. Hedge funds, Goldman Sachs, DynCorp, Bilderberg alumni, and the CFR. A reality that few are willing to acknowledge.

They all insiders too?

Prolly so! What do you think is happening, other than an insider's game of thrones, moving us to a more equitable and profitable deal, for everyone? Prez the Donald is just making another run at the same edifice the Kennedy boys tried to take down/over. It can only happen from within the circles of power. He's just way better at the details, than his lazy power mongering peers.

It’s been Game of Thrones for 20,000 years. Why would we stop now?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Why not?

It would be like you working with them. Who are you? Why would you working with Q prove that they have a link to Trump?

I just gave you the name of the other NYPD officer killed mid 2017. Am I working with Q? Would that prove that they have Trumps ear?

link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
Q reversed the brackets on Sessions did anyone noticed that?

#1776 “That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.” soundcloud.com...📁]SESSIONS[ We Fight! Q

Any idea why?

I'm reading that as a go signal.

link   

a reply to: carewemust

Yes, some Anons work with Q I think. This is probably the strongest authentication yet, for the naysayers and the skeptics as to whether Q is an actual Trump insider, or just some beer swilling LARP from his couch.

IMO, If that KimDotCom site referenced above doesn't convince someone of Q's authenticity, there's not much else you can (or should) do.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indroductions

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Guys...trouble in paradise Kim pulling out of NK summit...breaking!!

Eta: CNN is saying this seems the whitehouse is not reporting this is true.

Is CNN trying to spin this? Clown News Network is trying to f things up??

Well there you have it Mr Pres

Time to put up or shut up

Is it just me...or is there a relatively sudden influx of non-starable commentors poking the dog, lately? Interesting meta-data...

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: HtChtDoncha

originally posted by: carewemust

It was a Q authentication I was pointing to. He asked us to search out the name, we do, then it appears in the speech afterwards. Was I mistaken about the timing?

Wasn't it obvious from the second Q post below the speech? Maybe I should have ordered it the other way around?

I'm just trying like the rest of us, no need to get cold and snarky.

Q said in #1371 that 2 NYPD detectives were murdered in mid-2017. Last night, we (this thread) were only able to identify 1, officer Miosotis Familia.

When I saw President Trump honoring the Familia family on stage today, I knew that Q was referring to Miosotis Familia last night, as one of the murdered NYPD detectives.

But who was the 2nd NYPD detective murdered in mid-2017?

I'm used to Q giving us advance insight into things to come.

What's most perplexing to me, is that often times, Q does not share this information, unless an 8-chan ANON asks a question, or makes a statement.

Last night, if the ANON had not made those comments at the top of message #1371, Q would not have told us to look for 2 murdered NYPD detectives who (possibly?) saw the Weiner laptop files.

There are many instances where an ANON initiates the conversation that ends up yielding valuable disclosures from Q. Do you think Q sends an ANON a private message saying, "Ask me about this, so I can share what I know." ??

No private comms

More likely Qteam is using memebers on other IPs to transmit the “right” questions to Q.

That makes sense, and would explain why Q often appears/speaks after certain questions are posted. It reminds me of how certain people could rub the magic lamp, and the genie would appear.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Why not?

It would be like you working with them. Who are you? Why would you working with Q prove that they have a link to Trump?

I just gave you the name of the other NYPD officer killed mid 2017. Am I working with Q? Would that prove that they have Trumps ear?

We all know who you work for and it isn’t Trump 🌝

If you want proof of the insiders go look at that no coincidences picture and then ask any of the nice fines around here what they think about coincidences.

Then go read the Hill report on Pompeo’s counter deepstate.

When you’re done doing these really painfully easy things you might actually know what’s going on.

Probably not though.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: tiredoflooking

They won't be able to keep me from laughing during my tribunals.
Especially when they get to the part where they tell me my memes have been found to be a threat to National Security

That's going to be the funniest part! When they have to admit, that Meme Magic is real.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: tiredoflooking

They won't be able to keep me from laughing during my tribunals.
Especially when they get to the part where they tell me my memes have been found to be a threat to National Security

That's going to be the funniest part! When they have to admit, that Meme Magic is real.

Chaos magic was always real.

Never doubt the power of the Human Will.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   

The other officer is Joel Davis.

Here is the roll call for those who died in the line of duty. *Denotes those who died in other years but where recognized in 2017.

The only other NYPD officer is Brian Falb who died 3/13/17.

Joel Davis matches the mid-2017 timeframe, but he was a New York State Trooper, who was murdered while responding to a domestic dispute near the Canadian border.
Source: www.nytimes.com...

Brian Falb was also a NY State Trooper. He died of cancer.
www.odmp.org...

Q has made this 2nd officer a tough one to find. Good researching on your part though,

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

re BEJDABED (magic square result for #1376)

JD (and B?)

Need get me/ justy and jd dip passports,' Band wrote Abedin in a July 29, 2009 email.

The 'jd' in the message refers to Justin Davidson, a lower level aide who ultimately did not go. 

Top Bill Clinton aide Doug Band asked Huma Abedin for a diplomatic passport for himself in 2009, new Clinton emails reveal

Now this is where it gets interesting:

Band, who assisted Bill Clinton for years and became a close counselor after Clinton left the White House, made the passport appeal to Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin, in an email released by open government group Judicial Watch Thursday.

The appeal apparently was a prelude to Bill Clinton's dramatic 2009 mission to North Korea to free two detained Americans, according to a source familiar with the trip.

The article is from Sep 2016. And to answer your other question:

ETA:

E

A source said the request got made in advance of President Clinton's August 2009 trip to North Korea to seek the release of two Americans detained there, Lisa Ling and Euna Lee.

edit on 16-5-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
If you feed it don’t get mad if it sh!ts on the carpet.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

re BEJDABED (magic square result for #1376)

JD

Need get me/ justy and jd dip passports,' Band wrote Abedin in a July 29, 2009 email.

The 'jd' in the message refers to Justin Davidson, a lower level aide who ultimately did not go. 

Top Bill Clinton aide Doug Band asked Huma Abedin for a diplomatic passport for himself in 2009, new Clinton emails reveal

Now this is where it gets interesting:

Band, who assisted Bill Clinton for years and became a close counselor after Clinton left the White House, made the passport appeal to Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin, in an email released by open government group Judicial Watch Thursday.

The appeal apparently was a prelude to Bill Clinton's dramatic 2009 mission to North Korea to free two detained Americans, according to a source familiar with the trip.

The article is from Sep 2016. And to answer your other question:

Ehhh...

It ain’t easy being green.

But sometimes it’s £ucking fun.

🍺

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Who are "NP" and "JD" in Q message #1379? These two are apparently having a conversation. An intercepted conversation maybe?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Well, there were only 3 on that list.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Yes, some Anons work with Q I think. This is probably the strongest authentication yet, for the naysayers and the skeptics as to whether Q is an actual Trump insider, or just some beer swilling LARP from his couch.

No, it isn't.

Why not?

Please, don't ask/respond.

All it will achieve is pages and pages of back 'n' forth 'yes it is/no it isn't' clogging up yet another thread, and no further forward at the end of it.

It's clear to me that such members have no intention of contributing anything but disruption and distraction, and spend all day here, every day, injecting negativity in these threads.

Don't engage negativity, don't take its hand. Walk on by, smiling. It's empowering.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

I thought I gave a pretty good explanation.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join