It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Lol paid... well done đź‘Ť

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Don't you mean Sigil Magic?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1

Yo hey y’all with the Khazars?

Careful where you point that Kabala ish.

link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well, how is that for "coincidence" and synchronicity. As far as I can tell this is the first crumb ever mentioning a JD and it drops AFTER:

1) GA answerd a post by RelSciHistItSufi
2) which prompts RelSciHistItSufi to do his square magic on #1376 and
3) results in BEJDABED

That about right or did I miss something?

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: VashTheStampede
Anyone else experience strange happenings when discovering this thread and going through all the information from Q?

I think it's part of the initiation. MANY of us went through similar occurrences earlier.

Yeah...if you haven't been having some really weird st#uff going on in your real life, the last couple years, or so...you are probably just an interested normie...no offense intended, to those just awakening.

Coffee?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1

# guns put your goddam seals away...

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: HtChtDoncha

Me? Not mad, puzzled mostly and witnessing with morbid fascination the constant coming and going due to TAC violations. Maybe respect the mods for a change?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Me? Not mad, puzzled mostly and witnessing with morbid fascination the constant coming and going due to TAC violations. Maybe respect the mods for a change?

I actually have no idea what you’re talking about.

But you aren’t one of us so I don’t reaaaaly care...

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   

No, my friend. I am not.

Also, don't look or you'll go blind.
edit on 16-5-2018 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

(post by HtChtDoncha removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Trust me I’m as annoyed as anyone that Q wanted me here but while I’m here maybe shut up and learn something?

Or don’t honestly I don’t give a # anymore and Q knows that.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I thought Q was a questionable idea from the start

But I trust in hope

And I trust in Trump

And I know what you did in the dark

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I know what you all did in the dark

And what is done in the dark will be brought to the light

So come at me with your bitter jelly mod team

I’ve faced a lot worse

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: TomLawless
a reply to: crankyoldman

You're correct, of course.

Here is some food for thought: Gina Haspel is a Trump appointee, no?

Is she a part of The Plan? Is that letter her cue to out the entire operation?

Or is she a Tillerson type? Time will tell.

T/L,

My feeling is this. When the pedavore's finally came to the forefront of this it meant we are all in: all of us like it or not. There is no going back from that. For some it is evident that said C_A (down one wall already) unit is there to facilitate their grip on the entire planet and the planet's populace - both. Letting any or all of it off the hook at any point would be cause for galactic problems - we're all in.

Some have pointed out, "trump is just hiring crony's, business as usual." Here's the thing with that, if everyone is town in a scumbag, who do you hire? Who do you hire that knows how to run a banking system based on Securitization of human assets? AND can deal with those who've been feeding at the trough of human suffering and really don't want to let it go - one of us???? Yes a monkey has more heart then everyone combined on wall street, but not a good fit for treasury secretary. I gotta figure Gina has got some skills we don't know about.

I figure CIA becomes C_A, then C__ ,would mean her job is different then if she went into it as full CIA 1.5 years ago. Frankly without the pedavore's glove in hand with said agency there is nothing. Enough of us shift then that reality simply pops.

I'm all in, no going back.

I like that phraseology. I'm all in too.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Really? I only started that after you were basically jumping up and down, waving your arms frantically shouting "it's me", "it's me"... And I am pretty sure it's not being green that gets you banned but your behaviour. Care to explain

But you aren’t one of us 
?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: pheonix358

That's not entirely correct. Trump had access to Mil intel for decades. His old tweets before he became POTUS confirm that even back then he knew far more than he let on. I think they are also a huge part of Future proves Past.

"Make America Great Again " trademarked 2012....

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I just want to again applaud you for all of the time and energy you out and not your synopsis.

Rather people believe q or not, your work is exactly the kind that drew me to ats in the the first to place and the effort should be appreciated by everyone from believers to skeptics

Well done!

Grambler, love your posts, big fan.

But this is really bugging me...

It's whether, not rather. I don't know whether I will weather the weather.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Let the Clown panic commence

A clown and his yodelling sidekick, stars of the reality TV show Belgium’s Got Talent, have been arrested for the brutal murder of a mother of three in front of her children, after a rooftop stand-off with armed police, which was broadcast live on Facebook.

Kevin Lapeire, a winner of a prize for the best clown in Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg, entertained hundreds of sick children in the guise of his alter ego “Doctor Aspirin”.

They are accused of tying up the 12, 15 and 17-year-old children who it is said they terrorised through the night before killing their mother in front of them with a knife, Belgian media, which speculated the ordeal was filmed, reported.

Lapeire, who waited until Belgium's Mother's  Day to launch his attack, reportedly told the terrified children: "I am no longer a clinic clown but a crimiclown. That's how I will become famous."

"I am a monster. I know that", he laughed before phoning the children's school to say the kids would be late on Monday. 

Belgian clown 'murdered' mother in front of her children after roping in sidekick in alleged revenge plot
edit on 16-5-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Exactly about right!

ETA - although Jack Dorsey has been mentioned various times in posts; usually as @Jack.

Is there another relevant meaning of JD? Something to do with justice?
edit on 16-5-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: eta

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   
When I pointed out something about the royals involved into the whole P gate thing I found this picture well look what she's wearing?

I don't know if any of you ever seen this picture before?

Former Queen Beatrix now princess.
Her successor William Alexander of Orange

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join