It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
No need for duplicates
edit on 4/29/2018 by WhatTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

speaking of which, send me all your BTC and Monero plz.
for freedom!

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Q+

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

To the fallen Patriots!
o7

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Is Q referencing the Q apps out there now? Also, interesting to see the Q+ response again. What does the underlined BO stand for in Q lingo?

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
You can’t always get what you want. You get what you need.

That was the closing song.

I am humbled

Tthat was to me and all the other Qsters who were losing faith

He's always used that song to end his rallies as far as I know. The ones I've been to personally and one's I've watched. It's nothing new.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Is Q referencing the Q apps out there now? Also, interesting to see the Q+ response again. What does the underlined BO stand for in Q lingo?

Board Owner of Infinity. It's directed at them and us here.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
q1295

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

I'm sure this was directed at multiple people, but the first that comes to mind is Jerome Corsi and the fatman. Corsi has books to sell and is always asking for donations and AJ's money ambitions are quite obvious.

Unless, this was Q's way of saying "don't buy into the Kanye hype."

What do you guys think?

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
Is there something wrong with Infinity?

There's always been something wrong with Infinity..... it's one of the most messed up places of the Non- Deep Web. Working fine for me.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: Aallanon
You can’t always get what you want. You get what you need.

That was the closing song.

I am humbled

Tthat was to me and all the other Qsters who were losing faith

He's always used that song to end his rallies as far as I know. The ones I've been to personally and one's I've watched. It's nothing new.

edit on 29-4-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

Well it’s the first time I noticed. Maybe it had that meaning all along?
edit on 29-4-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

That and the e-celebs who steal the work from QR anons word for word. Also the morons who share Fake Q drops all over Social Media. This is not about earning recognition,fame or money. We are all equal here.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

I doubt it's about the apps. Those are helpful tools. There's new sites like www.qtroops.com which sell T-shirts and hats which really don't sit well with me.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: imthegoat
Is there something wrong with Infinity?

There's always been something wrong with Infinity..... it's one of the most messed up places of the Non- Deep Web. Working fine for me.

I would argue /B/ is one of the most f#cked up places.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Just curious if anyone else here attended a Trump campaign event. I went to an early one, like May.

I've been to a couple during the election. Couldn't make the one yesterday. Pretty interesting. Bunch a normal people. No real disruptions. He still "connects" with his Base.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Q+ = Gen. Chaos

Mess with the best......

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
a reply to: FlyingFox

I went to the one he had in Costa Mesa, CA. It was filled with minorities like myself, that’s why the media focused on the idiots outside who were protesting a political event. Lots of young people live in Costa Mesa, college town, and there were LOTS of college kids there. Many former Democrats.

You're making a very GOOD point here Warrior and are expressing what I think is a trend in CA to move to the right politically. lol...I know, seems hard to believe for many who see CA as firmly liberal Dems. I think you said you're a Latino man ? You might find this interesting, notice there are several candidates on the ballot for the mid-term elections with Latin sur-names running as Republicans !
elections.cdn.sos.ca.gov...

What's interesting is that this morning I noticed a lot of Propaganda on MSM about the mid-terms, THEY Know how important these actually are ! So, besides the non-stop Trump bashing, they have Maxine Waters on STILL insisting that Trump camp colluded with Russia, but more telling she says this " Whether FACTS come out BEFORE or AFTER the Mid-terms, the facts will come out " What I heard there is that the FACTS will be PURPOSELY be ignored until AFTER the Mid-terms.

The second thing I noticed was a big push to imply that Latino's hate Trump, and should make their voices heard in the Mid-terms ? Why the need to drive that point home so much ? hmmmm ?

IDK, can we make it "Rain" in CA ? That would be amazing really
Last day to register May 21st and election day is June 7th ....here's more info
voterguide.sos.ca.gov...

Here's an oldie my Dad used to sing a lot,

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Interesting. I don't recall any other Q posts having words after the signature. I suppose it's to underscore the point.

Patriots.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Operators have died. We need to protect them. How can we protect them if we have no idea on who is an Operator/s? Or is Operator wordplay for our military soldiers? Trying to understand.

Curious that Q+ is posting so much more now.

new topics

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join