It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: TheGOAT

What precisely do you mean? Can you elaborate a little further? Thanks.

I think what I just said is pretty easy to understand.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGOAT
Google and Youtube make #fakenews CNN the top results for the Trump speech. POS. If that doesn't tell you something, nothing will.

I don't know how Google got away with that, considering CNN was airing the White House FakeNews Correspondents dinner.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Sorry, just wanting clarity. Let me try to decode it and you tell me if I got it right.

Google and Youtube make #fakenews CNN the top results for the Trump speech. POS. If that doesn't tell you something, nothing will.

Trump speech being the one today in Michigan. Don't know what search terms you used to find the speech.. but the return when you searched for it, gave the twitter hashtag #fakenews and CNN for top results, or those two terms together "#fakenews CNN" meaning that Google wants to make Trump and his followers look like idiots....for some reason... er... sorry, I still can't properly extrapolate precisely what you're saying.

Oh, I get it now, sorry! CNN gets top slot by Google for the top returns when searching for Trump speech today in Michigan, probably with a story by Chris Cileeza (or whatever his name is) offering up the top 40 "crazy things" Trump said, etc.

The truth of the matter however, if that most people searching the speech out, wouldn't be causing CNN to rank at the top.

Phew. My apologies.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I don't know how Google got away with that, considering CNN was airing the White House FakeNews Correspondents dinner.

My search brought up # from months ago. Any asshole knows when you search for a presidential speech that it should be the most recent.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Sorry, just wanting clarity. Let me try to decode it and you tell me if I got it right.

Trump speech being the one today in Michigan. Don't know what search terms you used to find the speech.. but the return when you searched for it, gave the twitter hashtag #fakenews and CNN for top results, or those two terms together "#fakenews CNN" meaning that Google wants to make Trump and his followers look like idiots....for some reason... er... sorry, I still can't properly extrapolate precisely what you're saying.

Oh, I get it now, sorry! CNN gets top slot by Google for the top returns when searching for Trump speech today in Michigan, probably with a story by Chris Cileeza (or whatever his name is) offering up the top 40 "crazy things" Trump said, etc.

The truth of the matter however, if that most people searching the speech out, wouldn't be causing CNN to rank at the top.

Phew. My apologies.

You don't get my point.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

How bad and disasterous the WHCD was, cannot be understated. Makes me wonder who was really in control of setting that up, could it have been someone in Trump's orbit?

Are they that tonedeaf and biased and out of touch in terms of what they ought to be representing?

My pee wee hockey awards dinner when I was a kid was handled better. Even the way they went up to get awards in a line that quickly returned, it was just WEIRD and totally disjointed and incongruent, not funny, not enjoyable, but they didn't really seem to notice it, that it was an abomination and the most abysmal failure like ever.

I wonder if Twitter is erupting over it right now..

It was worse than bad. It was completely tasteless and completely biased. It was a wretched thing to watch. GAG!

edit on 29-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   

It wasn't that Google fixed the return to put CNN at the top for search results on Trump's speech today in Michegan? What search terms did you use?

I agree that Google is starting to serious suck ass in squewing search results in favor of some leftist bias.

And if I'm mistaken, please clarify.

I was just asking for clarification is all. Take it easy!

edit on 29-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Well said.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

RAIN is anagram of IRAN

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

wizards or warlocks?

504?

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
TRANSVOYANT, WE PREDICT THE FUTURE

Alexandria, Virginia

WTF!!!!

also, funded by in-Q-tel

TransVoyant gives companies and countries the power to predict, influence and shape future behaviors in order to seize opportunities and reduce risk. TransVoyant does this by applying proprietary algorithms and predictive analytics to the largest and most comprehensive living model of real-time big data in the world using patented data collection technologies and processes.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   
#WHCD - #1 trend on twitter right now

twitter.com...

And @Jack can't to a damn thing about it!!!

LOL!

Total paradigm shifting moment the contrast of it, with Sarah Huckabee Sanders sitting right there at the head table.

Just watch this tomorrow morning when you wake up.

I think the MSM's universe and sphere of influence just imploded!

And those in attendance were laughing it all up and didn't even notice!

This is one of those strange worldview paradigm shifting moments.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

LOL, let's make it mission patch day!

Re #1293

Noted:IP-Ghost:

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Heard Kathy Griffen was there too in all her glory.

*😁😁*

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   
"A MOAB" anagram is Obama.

Busted?

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Come to think of it:

Peace on the Korean Peninsula isn’t big news?
Should we drop a #MOAB on that?
Timetables shift.
[Next Week].

a #MOAB = #Obama

Things that make you go hmmm...

ETA:

also #995 (snippet)

[A]pril.
MOAB.

edit on 29-4-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   

i whipped one up

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Or

The Lost Sayings Gospel Q

He has used biblical phrases?

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Why is it that the Chinese dynasties are still here? what's the secret behind them that they never fell appart?

I think they have had their rise and fall as well within China; overall the Chinese as an Empire has possibly withstood due to their isolationist past.

What decided that all middle eastern and western civilizations at some point in history stopped existing

Just as elements of their culture/religion have been subsumed into a victorious empire so I presume the controlling bloodlines from the conquered are still there in the new.

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join