It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nerve Agent May Not Have Been Manufactured In Russia.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: Soloprotocol

As the government have not released any actual evidence of any chemical weapon used for analysis by a third party make your own mind up.

But that is just not true.

What about the samples being provided to the independent third party OPCW for analysis?

So they have unknown samples and as of yet, no-one has actually said for definite they are of Russin origin?. How many weeks to analyse a sample?, Just enough to resource a sample of your own making?. Corbyn was right, Lets not jump the gun here, but May and co couldn't wait for the answer to be Putin and Russia, oh, and that horrendous photo opportunity complete with the calamity fist pump on a woman with carpal tunnel syndrome. I wonder how many Rubles she pocketed on this one.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
How far is the Cemetry to the Bench they were seated at when found.?

Reply to Whereismypassword.
edit on 22-3-2018 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It's also one of the classic signs of the truth. No one has to manufacture the answer.
Still wondering why you are so hell bent on defending Russia.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

A few miles away mate it’s on the outside of the city, the maltings bench area is nearly dead centre of city

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Is that where his wife and son are buried?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Yes that’s correct, it’s a large cemetery on the old road to London

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

What are you ranting on about?

the calamity fist pump on a woman with carpal tunnel syndrome.

What do you mean by that? I think you will find it was a "fist bump".

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

As for the pic, pretty sure it was taken at the supposed scene of the crime in Salsbury. As i said, Nice photo op and one you won't see in the mainstream media. We get the cropped version.

Where did you get your pic from if not the mainstream media? Do tell. Where is this "cropped version" of which you speak?

There are tons of similar pics all over the msm. I have seen similar sights with my own eyes here in Salisbury and have stood at the edge of the cordon in the Maltings a few times.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

As for the pic, pretty sure it was taken at the supposed scene of the crime in Salsbury. As i said, Nice photo op and one you won't see in the mainstream media. We get the cropped version.

Where did you get your pic from if not the mainstream media? Do tell.

Social Media.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This is looking to me to be more and more likely a double suicide attempt either that or a Murder-suicide by the daughter. A substance found in daughters suitcase..Check. Both visited Mother and sons grave right before they fell ill...Check. Police have zero suspects even though the UK is the CCTV capital of the world..Check.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

What are you ranting on about?

the calamity fist pump on a woman with carpal tunnel syndrome.

What do you mean by that? I think you will find it was a "fist bump".

My bad, 'Fist pump' would have been photo op of the century though.

End of the Day, the Lady in question was not asking to be 'Fistbumped' She has Carpal tunnel syndrome. The glove was the dead givaway. Not for May though trying to get all down and cool with da kids in front of the cameras at the scene of the alleged world deadliest chemical attack.

I think we should now call it for what it is, A Comical attack, perpetuated by the worlds wost comedians..

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Here is a link to a Police update of their investigation from the Salisbury Journal. There are apparently some 4000 hours of CCTV footage which they are trawling through. We will not know the result of all this for a while as it is a complex investigation.

Police Update

You do not know that there are "zero suspects" at this stage. The Police will not release anything that may prejudice a fair trial.

Murder suicide? Jeez.... have a word with yourself!

edit on 22-3-2018 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

End of the Day, the Lady in question was not asking to be 'Fistbumped' She has Carpal tunnel syndrome. The glove was the dead givaway. Not for May though trying to get all down and cool with da kids in front of the cameras at the scene of the alleged world deadliest chemical attack.

Worlds deadliest chemical attack? What, worse than in WW1, Syria etc? Are you sure?

It takes two to fist bump and no one was forcing her.

You should get a job in Putin's propaganda machine. If they would even have you.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Here you go, that evil fist bump in full:

May's Fist Bump

My, that poor lady really looks to be in pain. Shocking, really. Oh, wait, she initiated it and is laughing and smiling.

Pass the sick bag....

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
She initiated it?. I guess you don't know what shape your hand forms with Carpal tunnel. That's right, A fist.
Fistbump aside, Who the hell walks about the scene of a alleged chemical attack looking for plaudits, flowers and selfies.
edit on 22-3-2018 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

She initiated it, she held it up and was laughing and smiling. It's clear as daylight in the video I posted.

Where are these cropped versions of your earlier pic that you were going on about?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Here's a link to a story in the Guardian newspaper about novichok and ties to Russia.

Link
edit on 22-3-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Underground bunkers in WWI battlefields are still dangerous due to Chlorine, Mustard, and some other gases, which settled into them and are still lethal. Contretemps, we eat millions of tons of produce, treated by Parathion dustings, and suffer no ill effects. The whole point of these nerve compounds is that they disperse, and disappear. So, maybe these Novochuck compounds, are both binary and persistent. Or maybe one or both of those two compounds stay dangerous for some time.

Those Brits will never divulge just what common agricultural compounds can be put together to make something this dangerous. NO one needs to recruit any copycats.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Here is an update from the Salisbury Journal:

Bl ood Samples to be Provided to the OPCW

A Judge has ruled that blood samples can be taken from the Skripals and given to the OPCW along with their medical notes. This is because they are in no fit state to give the necessary consent.

More evidence for the OPCW.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   

So they have unknown samples and as of yet, no-one has actually said for definite they are of Russin origin?. How many weeks to analyse a sample?, Just enough to resource a sample of your own making?. Corbyn was right, Lets not jump the gun here, but May and co couldn't wait for the answer to be Putin and Russia, oh, and that horrendous photo opportunity complete with the calamity fist pump on a woman with carpal tunnel syndrome. I wonder how many Rubles she pocketed on this one.

Now the OPCW is being provided with the Skripals' blood samples and their medical notes.

More evidence, no?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join