It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nerve Agent May Not Have Been Manufactured In Russia.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
When they said that Russia is the only nation that possess the nerve agent Novichoks.

The UK have it to. Dident you know? Are you not capable of seeing the lies in this mess.... ?

Ah, I see. Do you have any evidence that the UK has the nerve agent Novichok? Clearly, the UK has the ability to analyse chemical samples and conclude what something is, but actually having stocks of the stuff is another question entirely. Russia is the only country known to have such stocks.

So, where's the UK governments lie?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Did the UK frame Russia for Litvinenko's poisoning, too?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Did the UK frame Russia for Litvinenko's poisoning, too?

That case have nothing to do With this case does it?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Yes it does.

It shows that Russia has form for this sort of thing.
edit on 26-3-2018 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Do you have any evidence that the UK has the nerve agent Novichok?

Let me ask you this.

How could the UK ID that the nerver agent used was the Russian Novichok without having such a sample of their own to make such a claim?

Are you telling me that the UK government just pull random claims out of their but's?

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

It seems that quite a lot is known about this agent -

en.wikipedia.org...

Enough seems to be known to enable it to be identified, primarily from Russian whistleblowers, it seems.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

It seems that quite a lot is known about this agent -

en.wikipedia.org...

Enough seems to be known to enable it to be identified, primarily from Russian whistleblowers, it seems.

You should also read about what tok Place in Uzbekistan after 1991. When Uzbekistan asked the US to help them destroy the nerve agent Novichoks.

BBC News made a artikle about it on Monday, August 9. 1999.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Have you got a link?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Thanks.

I think the Wiki page gives you enough to see that there is plenty known about Novichock to enable it to be identified without actually having a sample but somehow I would not be surprised if we did have some at Porton.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

That's exactly what Corbyn said and you had the cheek to come on here and call him out as a Commie. Wow, Just Wow.

Again, would you care to show where, exactly, I said that?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

How could the UK ID that the nerver agent used was the Russian Novichok without having such a sample of their own to make such a claim?

Chemistry. You don't need to have a tonne of steel to work out that it's steel.

I am sure you don't need a stock of Novichok to work out what it is. Besides, there is a difference between having a sample from which you can baseline and design antidotes etc, and having a production line and a stock of the stuff in a cupboard that is ready to use.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

That's exactly what Corbyn said and you had the cheek to come on here and call him out as a Commie. Wow, Just Wow.

Again, would you care to show where, exactly, I said that?

a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Best not have a pop at Comrade Corbyn - the Corbynista tag team will turn up to teach you the error of your ways and generally stifle any dissent.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Chemistry. You don't need to have a tonne of steel to work out that it's steel.

I am sure you don't need a stock of Novichok to work out what it is. Besides, there is a difference between having a sample from which you can baseline and design antidotes etc, and having a production line and a stock of the stuff in a cupboard that is ready to use.

So how can the UK accuse Russia then?

According to Your statment the UK can easely produce their own novichoks. And frame russia........

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

So how can the UK accuse Russia then?

Because they are plausibly responsible. Because they have probably evidence, or leads. Because they have scientists who can do things that you would not even be able to spell when working out the chemistry of something.

According to Your statment the UK can easely produce their own novichoks. And frame russia........

No. That's not what I said. It's the narrative you want to believe, but that's not what I said.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Here is a decent explanation from people who know what they are talking about, from Channel 4 News.

www.channel4.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   

So what? Best not mention the fact that JC is also a serial anti-semite either or you will be along to tell me off. Pffft.

Got anything to add to this thread of any relevance?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RexKramerPRT

Thank you - an interesting read.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

a reply to: Salander

No one from the Govt is saying that these claims have been proven, there is an ongoing Police investigation and the independent OPCW is examining the samples etc. The evidence so far points to Russia.

MH17 - there was an investigation, you know.

There is propaganda, you know? The cover-up is the dead giveaway, and inevitably it comes. Power corrupts and criminals exist.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   
If the nerve agent really was Novichok which is 10 times more Deadly then any other nerve agent. These two victems should have died on the spot. They should have died in their car where the investigation state that they were exposed to this nerve agent through the cars ventilation system.

So my question is why dident they die if they were expsoed to the nerve agent Novichok? It is 10 times deadlier then any known nerve agent like VX and VM.
IF they were exposed to VX they would have died on the spot. So why dident they die on the spot when they were expsoed to Novichoks?

Could that be because they were never exposed to Novichoks at all?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join