It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nerve Agent May Not Have Been Manufactured In Russia.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
If the nerve agent really was Novichok which is 10 times more Deadly then any other nerve agent. These two victems should have died on the spot. They should have died in their car where the investigation state that they were exposed to this nerve agent through the cars ventilation system.

Clearly you are wrong because they are both alive. How close to "live" is of course unknown. How the nerve agent was delivered is just speculation, so you are wrong to state that the police have said it was in his car. Unless of course you can provide an official source?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi
I don't think anyone knows how the nerve agent was delivered, not even the intelligence agencies.
We can only speculate what the media has fed us.

From what I have read, it was either in the ventilation of their car or it was smuggled in via the daughters suitcase/luggage. There may be another method but we haven't heard about it yet... just like the whole case, very blurry and lack of info!

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Well i might be wrong. But if it is said that Novichoks are 10 times more Deadly then any other nerve agent. They should have been dead not fighting for their lives.
You probably still want to be ignorent about this but at least try and think...... You are now telling us that Novichoks are not as Deadly as the experts claim it to be.

www.foxnews.com...

A Russian ex-spy and his daughter may have been exposed to the deadly nerve agent that nearly killed them through his car’s ventilation system, according to a report Sunday.

abcnews.go.com...

The Russian ex-spy who along with his daughter was poisoned by a nerve agent in the U.K. may have been exposed to it through his car's ventilation system, sources told ABC News.

www.msn.com...

The development comes as counter-terrorism police renewed their appeal for sightings of Mr Skripal’s burgundy BMW 320D saloon car, registration HD09 WAO, in Salisbury on the morning of Sunday March 4.

It doesent really matter where they were exposed to the Novichoks. They should have been dead no matter were they were exposed to it.

www.reuters.com... 1

Professor Leonid Rink, who said he had done his doctoral dissertation research on the Novichok agents, expressed doubt that Russia was behind the attack, saying that if it had been carried out by Russian agents the Skripals would not have survived,

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Well, this chap was exposed accidentally to Novichok and it took him a year to die, apparently:-

Soviet Scientist Dies From Novichok Poisoning

So I guess you are proven wrong, again.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
After the "Powerpoint presentation" of the UK about Skripal case, it gets more and more obvious that the EU poisoned Skripal, as a plot to revert brexit by keeping tensions against Russia artificially and demanding the Uk gets back in the EU to fight united against Russia.

I wouldn't be surprised if the "poison" came from a former soviet eastern-european state. Novichok as presented by the west does not exist and never existed. Russia does not have chemical weapons, because they are not useful in any battlefield.

The only usefulness of chemical weapons is not visible in the military battlefield but rather in terrorist attacks, such as the notorious ones that EU-NATO backed terrorists commit in Syria.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

I guess that you did not read the link I posted in my last post which makes it pretty clear that you are talking out of your bottom, as usual.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

Russia does not have chemical weapons, because they are not useful in any battlefield.

I'll be sure to let all the soldiers on the receiving end of chlorine gas/mustard gas/Agent Orange/etc attacks know that they didn't actually die.
edit on 3/28/2018 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Well, this chap was exposed accidentally to Novichok and it took him a year to die, apparently:-

Soviet Scientist Dies From Novichok Poisoning

So I guess you are proven wrong, again.

Was the nerve agent the chap got exposed to weaponised?

The article dont say anything about that.....

The victems in UK should have died. That was the intent. You can deny it all you want.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

No idea if it was weaponised, whatever that might entail.

I am no Doctor but I strongly suspect that the Skripal's ain't going to get any better any time soon. A long time to die horribly sends a potent message, no?

I think the prognosis is not looking good for these poor people.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

No idea if it was weaponised, whatever that might entail.

I am no Doctor but I strongly suspect that the Skripal's ain't going to get any better any time soon. A long time to die horribly sends a potent message, no?

I think the prognosis is not looking good for these poor people.

WHat does this really mean:

on a hot May morning when a hood vent malfunctioned, releasing a small amount of novichok-5 into the air.

What does he mean by this statment?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I think it means what it says? And, it refers to him working on a "binary weapon" at the time of the accident so, there you go.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I think it means what it says? And, it refers to him working on a "binary weapon" at the time of the accident so, there you go.

Well i dont think so mate. He is telling us that there was a equimnet failure. But not to his protection suit. He is saying that a hood valve failed and it let a small amount of Novichoks into the air. Do you get it now. He is lying.

The other thing that gives him away is that he said that he sat down. That was the first thing he did. Like that is what someone would do at a lab if they are sxposed to a deadly nerve agent.

Either this person is lying out of he's teeth or who ever wrote this article is not being honest.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

That is a whole bunch of odd assumptions you are making there! One thing is for sure, he is dead. Basically, when faced with this story which clearly runs counter to your world view, you just gratuitously accuse the poor chap of lying. Nice.

And - why the hell would he lie about any of this?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

That is a whole bunch of odd assumptions you are making there! One thing is for sure, he is dead. Basically, when faced with this story which clearly runs counter to your world view, you just gratuitously accuse the poor chap of lying. Nice.

And - why the hell would he lie about any of this?

It is not a assumption. Why dont you read the article properly?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

If he was working with the compound in a chemical hood he wouldn't need a hazmat suit. Despite what the movies show, these people aren't walking around in a full hazmat suit all day. In fact you can really only wear one for about an hour at a time.

He also would have had no indication that the hood vent failed. The first sign that something had gone wrong would be him becoming symptomatic. If your acetylcholine receptors have stopped working pretty much the only thing you're going to be able to do is sit down.

So I don't see why you have an issue with the story as it is related in this article.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

If he was working with the compound in a chemical hood he wouldn't need a hazmat suit. Despite what the movies show, these people aren't walking around in a full hazmat suit all day. In fact you can really only wear one for about an hour at a time.

He also would have had no indication that the hood vent failed. The first sign that something had gone wrong would be him becoming symptomatic. If your acetylcholine receptors have stopped working pretty much the only thing you're going to be able to do is sit down.

So I don't see why you have an issue with the story as it is related in this article.

DId you see the images when they worked with VX ?

DOnt tell me they dont wear protection gear. These guys were suited up.

I have a problem with this story because the UK are lying out of their buts. And you people support it. That is the problem.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I did read it properly, thanks. It was me that posted it.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I did read it properly, thanks. It was me that posted it.

OKi. what is the use then?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

They wear protection when dealing with these chemicals in a non-laboratory setting. He wouldn't have needed a hazmat suit if he was using a fume hood. That's the whole point in their existence.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

They wear protection when dealing with these chemicals in a non-laboratory setting. He wouldn't have needed a hazmat suit if he was using a fume hood. That's the whole point in their existence.

Jesses christ........

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join