It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nerve Agent May Not Have Been Manufactured In Russia.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Britain doesn't need to do anything, Russia is demonizing itself all on it's own!!

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Britain doesn't need to do anything

People.... imagnine how brainwashed this person must be to state something like this...........

Russia ‘Novichok’ Hysteria Proves Politicians, Media and people Haven’t Learned the Lessons of Iraq.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   
The possibility, even vague that the EU and the UK are investigating the Skripal "poisoning" outside of the approved and formal framework of the OPCW, even though using some assets (maybe some parrots) that belong to the OPCW is only an attempt at discrediting the OPCW itself !

This makes sense, as the whole Skripal saga, is simply a UK attempt to cover up possible investigations, on NATO-backed terrorist groups that used nerve gases against civilians in Syria. Nerve gases that were produced in Porton Down!

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
It didn't take long to test the nerve agent and blame it on Russia. They have now had enough time to show some kind of proof that would confirm it was the Russians.
I find it amazing that leaders from other countries backed us very quickly as well.
I love my country, but if they don't show some kind of evidence it was Russia soon, things will get alot worse for us.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: rhynouk

You've got to bear in mind that they know more than we do. They will have backed us based on their own experiences and intel as much as the symbolism of the united front.

There's a lot of historical, public stuff about Russian corruption and its mistreatment of prisoners and mystery deaths of political opponents. Journalists get arrested and have been killed often. A lot of Russians have moved West seeking asylum and bring stories and accounts of human rights abuses as well as huge financial mischief. Have a look at the stories surrounding Sergei Magnitzky.

My point here is Russia are more than capable of doing dark deeds all by themselves. The West isn't just fabricating negative, 'fake news' to make them look bad.

Yes, The West has its own shameful histories too. Needless to say, I'm baffled how so many in the West now prefer to portray Russia as the world's victim. I'm doubly baffled how so many will actually support Russia if we see a physical war starting. Fair enough with the 100% pro-Russian members - it's what they do and how they post. It really surprises me how many UK and American members are more loyal to a foreign power than to their own countries.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

Wow! How to make things up as you go along. Any evidence that nerve agents are being used in Syria that have have been manufactured at Porton Down?

The OPCW can get on with its work. Exactly what is the "approved framework", considering that they will not apportion blame, as that's not their role, but instead confirm the toxin et al. It will be up the criminal investigation to ascertain who was the likely guilty party. At the moment the likely guilty party is Russia.

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

People.... imagnine how brainwashed this person must be to state something like this...........

Russia ‘Novichok’ Hysteria Proves Politicians, Media and people Haven’t Learned the Lessons of Iraq.

People.... imagine how brainwashed this person is, to be defending Putin!!!!!
edit on 2-4-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

People.... imagine how brainwashed this person is, to be defending Putin!!!!!

"weapons of mass destruction...weapons of mass destruction...weapons of mass destruction... wmd's ....wmd's...wmd's...."

yeah... let's kill millions in the middle east!!! right on!!!

"Russia...Russia...Russia...Putin...Putin...Putin"

yeah...let's have a war!! right on!!!

edit on 2/4/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   
The trouble about this situation is if in the unlikely event there is any evidence/proof that it wasn't the Russians and perhaps a rogue agent or another country, would our politicians even admit to that now? I highly doubt it. Can you imagine Teresa May apologizing to Russia/Putin on the World stage? NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

So in a way I really hope it was the Russians.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 83Liberty

By the looks of it.... It seam that this is all you People hope for. You People just want russia to be the accused. It dosent matter if there is any evidence. You People dont care......

The British government wont go back on their accusations now. They have to play the scam to the end. Imagine how the British government would look if they were cough lying..... ?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

The British government wont go back on their accusations now. They have to play the scam to the end. Imagine how the British government would look if they were cough lying..... ?

Actually, the criminal investigation will indicate who is to blame. The UK government has reacted on the evidence they had to hand, which is plausible.

While the incident is now quiet and off the front pages in the UK as legal process takes over, we still have the Russian's creating a mill of conspiracy, such as yesterday with the Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov saying it was the British that did all this to distract from Brexit, and even quoting the fictional James Bonds' licence to kill. I ndependent report
edit on 3/4/2018 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

a reply to: 83Liberty

By the looks of it.... It seam that this is all you People hope for. You People just want russia to be the accused. It dosent matter if there is any evidence. You People dont care......

No, they do not. And reading the posts from the people who desperately want Russia to be guilty, of the poisoning, of stealing the White House from Hillary Clinton, anything at all, is nothing less than chilling. What it all boils down to, is the shock and anger when Hillary lost. This is election PTSD to the absolute max, to the point where some people have lost their minds completely. They would not give a crap about Russia if Hillary had won and the fairy tales that CNN and NYT told them about the "inevitable" Madam President came true, like fairy tales are supposed to do.

So there is no proof needed, none whatsoever of Russia poisoning the British spy, no proof needed of meddling in the election, as long as Saint Hillary, the chosen one who was entitled to the presidency, can be revenged and her "honor" restored. No way she lost because she is just a horrible person who most normal people found to be a hell of a lot more scary than Trump! No way she lost because she has a past history of obsessive war mongering, corruption, lies, bullying and silencing of women that her husband raped, pay for play games, selling out the US to the highest bidder, using the Clinton Foundation as a money laundering operation, etc. No way! It just HAS to Russia's fault!

So who the hell cares if the Russia fear mongering ramps up until real war breaks out and hundreds of thousands of innocent people die. Who cares if nuclear bombs make vast areas of the Earth uninhabitable for thousands and thousands of years. If Saint Hillary can be revenged, IT WILL ALL BE WORTH IT, YAY!!!!!

Some people are just complete idiots, and some are pure psychopaths, see above. Sadly the idiots are so very easily led by psychopaths and the Orwellian propaganda ministery that is the MSM.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MostlyReading

I very much doubt that this has anything to do with Hillary.

Evidence? There is an ongoing and very complex Police investigation so not much is in the public domain at present due to the nature of our legal process here.

In the Litvinenko case there was a very thorough investigation and the results were eventually made public, it being established when where and how the Polonium was administered with two suspects emerging. Russia refused to extradite them so they never faced trial.

Still, so far we have a Russian traitor poisoned with a Russian nerve agent on our streets so the finger points at Russia. Look at Russia's response and what they said on state TV about this being the fate that Russian traitors can expect etc.

Still, we will have the evidence in due course, both arising from the Police investigation and the one carried out by the OPCW.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Britain doesn't need to do anything, Russia is demonizing itself all on it's own!!

Au contraire, mon frere. From MH17 to this poisoning incident and other events, Russia has been framed, rather amateurishly.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I don't suppose that you have anything to back up your claims?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

I do. Absence of evidence in this poisoning. Contradicting evidence in MH17, along with no evidence to support the BUK theory. We americans have been show our CIA's ability to see the automobile tag on a car from space, but years later we never could find any evidence of a BUK launch.

The Russians provided radar records within days of the events, but the US never provided anything at all.

Propaganda, nothing more.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

No, they didn't - they provided radar records 2 days before the JIT investigation was due to publish. Plenty of evidence a BUK missile was used and launched. Nice try:

BBC News

Evidence in the Police investigation will not be forthcoming at this stage so as to not prejudice any trial - its called "legal process".

I suppose Russia was framed for the "annexing" of Crimea, too?
edit on 3-4-2018 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
The Russians provided radar records within days of the events, but the US never provided anything at all.

Source - Radar experts confirm previous conclusion of the JIT

The findings by these radar experts show that a BUK-missile could have been fired from the firing location established by the JIT without it being visible on the radar images.

and for the context...

At and around the time of the downing of MH17, no BUK-missile can be seen on the radar images provided by the Russian Federation. According to the authorities of the Russian Federation, this means therefore, the missile could not have been launched from Pervomaiskyi.

The MH17 tragedy is a case study in Russian attempts to befuddle, divert, confuse and discredit the MH17 investigations. Right from the start the state-controlled Russian media trolled out a narrative that sought to distract and divert blame. The MH17 investigation and findings are easy to find and cut-through Russian antics. Sadly, the poisoning in Salisbury now sees the same Russian tactics designed spread conspiracy and reinforce the Russian narrative of them somehow being the "victim".

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
?

Like prior cases dealt with by the authorities?

Perverting the course of justice is supposed to be a criminal offence. Under Alison Saunders it seems to have become an instrument of public policy.
The presumption of innocence, the foundation of the British criminal justice system for centuries, has been turned on its head, replaced with a presumption of guilt — even before credible evidence has been produced, or anyone has been formally charged.
Prosecutors have taken to holding pre-trial press conferences, presumably with the intention of establishing an impression of guilt.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Just to balance out your resentful judgement. Unless it's dem Russkies in which case, anything goes.
edit on 3-4-2018 by Fermy because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2018 by Fermy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Fermy

You are balancing out my "resentful judgment" (whatever that might mean) with an article in the Daily Fail by Richard Littlejohn?!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join