It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump pardons sailor in submarine photos case

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

r u sure?
i thought it just came out that the struck guy or someone ignored evidence that showed russia hacked her server.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   
U.S. Navy sailor Kristian Saucier

Gratitude to President Trump. Choice words for the Obama Administration.

Interview: www.westernjournal.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

When have I ever said Hilary shouldn't be in jail?

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

I don't understand this story.

If the sailor didn't have INTENT to break the law, how can he be found guilty of anything? Sure he had classified pictures, but he had no intent to break the law.

Or does that only work if your last name is Clinton and the lead FBI agents are in your back pocket?
edit on 12-3-2018 by jjkenobi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Leave it to Trump to help a fellow Russian puppet out.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

I don't understand this story.

If the sailor didn't have INTENT to break the law, how can he be found guilty of anything?

Of course he had clear intent to break the law? The facts speak crystal clear to that and he does not deny it.

You are correct that you don't understand this story.

Reading would be a good place to begin to alleviate your confusion.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Then there is that.

If these were simple personal pictures, of all the technical instrumentation and nuclear propulsion system, then why did he lie about it when asked and then destroy covertly dispose of his PC, Cell Phone, digital media cards and Digital Camera?

Why did he have pictures on 3 different devices? Why the PC where it could be sent to recipients?

And what the hell was up with the unregistered gun that he scrubbed with bleach and hid beneath his dishwasher?

They prosecuted this in civilian court vs. court-marshal.
That speaks to they anticipated indicting co-conspirators (non-military).

He either planned to sell (or did sell) the pictures to the Russians in my opinion.

The FBI failed to gather enough evidence to make that case or they had some active operation that would have been compromised if they did and settled for just prosecuting him on what they had.

This was not a normal case of someone taking pictures they shouldn't have on a Navy vessel.

edit on 12-3-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Trump is 100% correct. Given all the crap Hillary and her cronies have gotten away with, this was the equivalent of arresting the guy for stepping on sidewalk cracks.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I believe it is just simpler than that! It is just the Fox News influence. Trump obviously took the decision a few days after Saucier appeared on Fox and Friends pleading his case for a pardon. If Saucier hadn't made an appearance he would never have been pardoned. Trump just took the spur of the moment opportunity to appease his base. The Fox News influence has been well documented.

Washington Post Link

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Maybe in 2020, Democrats will rally to elect a President who releases real criminals, like Obama did.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo

I believe it is just simpler than that! It is just the Fox News influence. Trump obviously took the decision a few days after Saucier appeared on Fox and Friends pleading his case for a pardon. If Saucier hadn't made an appearance he would never have been pardoned. Trump just took the spur of the moment opportunity to appease his base. The Fox News influence has been well documented.

Washington Post Link

Correct. Fox News is controlling the President of the United States. Think about it.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus>>>> I caught this in our local paper with an AP story. They completely glossed over the particulars of the case, that the photos were of the galley area and his work station. The guy got shafted but if they wanted to be that hard nosed about the law then they should have crucified Hillary who was even more guilty of breaking the rules. Trump did the right thing. So are russian trolls in the AP? They seem to be trying to influence US politics.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join