It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slaughter in South Africa

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Go for that dream, I'm sure the misses will get use to riding in the boot.

Apparently the native blacks are keen for another white European (especially English) to move to South Africa and become a farmer.....so, yeah do it, you will be accepted with open arms.

I hope the woman interviewed in the video, isn't called to do some "cleaning up" at your farmhouse.....but hey, its your dream right!

I always like to remind people......The Romans invaded Britannia and tried to rule for 400 years, imparting Their Culture and Their ways on the native Brits, even building a wall to keep out the undesirables.....in all that time, the natives still resisted, until they finally drove the invaders away.

The Romans were in Britannia, LONGER than White Europeans have been in North America (USA etc), and the natives still wanted them out.
You know what the 500 nations Native Americans think of the "Invaders".

Now, consider what the African blacks think of the white invaders too.

Regardless, good luck on your brave adventure.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: gort51

Rome could only dream of the sort of deep sink whites have dug into the Americas. Rome problem was they never really got off their high horse with the Celts and Britons. Many Britons had been driven to Briton from other locations in the empire over the years. Italy itself had more Celts in it than Latins by far before the rise of Rome. Longstanding unending zero egalitarian everything from Rome toward the Celt and Gauls, Britons. They, Rome, certainly would never had a civil war over the Celts.

(post by burgerbuddy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
If you don't know the history of South Africa you won't understand what is happening there now.

The Afrikaners or Boers (White Dutch descendants) started the Cape colony in 1652.
The British took over in 1813.

There were few tribes living around the South part of Africa and the settlers spread North and East . Here they began to encounter tribes pushed South by the Zulu who exterminated everyone in the path during a period called the Mefecane starting around 1815.

Most of you will have seen Zulu Dawn or another movie about the British fighting against the Zulus but it was the Boer settlers who bore the brunt of containing the Zulu threat. Many of them were killed by Zulu raiders and it would take a great deal of sacrifice on their part to beat the Zulu. They made treaties establishing the parts around Johannesburg as part of the Cape colony.

The Boer settlers would eventually declare independence as the colonial government was completely uncooperative and often worked at odds against the Afrikaner settlers. 2 free and independent states would be formed but ultimately taken by the British in the 2 Boer wars of the late 19th century.

Most of the Black population of South Africa is only a few generations old at best. They poured in from the North looking for jobs back when the economy was good. Democracy is risky thing when recent immigrants become the majority population. There were always more Blacks than Whites in SA but a ratio of 1:4 50 years ago is now 1:11.

The Boer farmers have been there for hundreds of years and always worked very hard to make productive farms which the current government is threatening to take without compensation.

Farm families are being ruthlessly murdered, raped and tortured while the government pretends it's robberies gone wrong and do little. Farming is the most dangerous occupation in South Africa now. I can see why these folks are alarmed and likely pissed, I think I would be.

Trump could prove himself a world leader if he stepped up to the plate about this issue.
We boycotted South Africa because of Apartheid, what's happening now is unacceptable and the government needs to at least ADMIT they are in the wrong on this idea of land confiscation and to stop denying the farm murder epidemic.
International pressure - we forced change on a country that wasn't ready for it and we don't want to admit our mistake.

edit on 17-2-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-2-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
As a global minority, the White race should be very alarmed about what is taking place in South Africa and elsewhere.

It's not politically correct for us to be alarmed, and besides everything bad is all our fault anyhow.

Did you stub your toe?

It's the white devils' fault.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Why do you say that?

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Sadly i would have to warn you that a farm or smallholding is the most dangerous place to be in my country.I remember,you have always said you wanted to come live here.The safest places are the gated security villages,but they are rather expensive.You pay for the security,not for spaciousness.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

My husband is skilled,but getting on in years,he is 50yo now.About refugee status,idk if there are countries that would take white South Africans as refugees.Also,my 2 adult daughters live here,i could not bear to leave them behind.It makes me sick with worry,i have no idea how we can all escape.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
As a global minority, the White race should be very alarmed about what is taking place in South Africa and elsewhere.

You are absolutely correct! What's more worrying is that Planet X will wipe out a significant portion of humans. This is why the forced immigrantion is occurring in Europe just before hand.

'They' are trying to sway the odds in their favor. Red heads may also go extinct or come close to it. I see Eastern Europe as the only hope. I'm glad I relocated from U.K. Things are different here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
That is an unusual take in the situation, but I welcome anyone who is awake the the imminent danger the Global White Minority faces.
a reply to: EndOfDays77

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane

Sadly i would have to warn you that a farm or smallholding is the most dangerous place to be in my country.I remember,you have always said you wanted to come live here.The safest places are the gated security villages,but they are rather expensive.You pay for the security,not for spaciousness.

Surely a smallholding in the Western cape is safe? Maybe I'm out of touch, is it bad there too now? I was told the government would always keep that zone crime free due to protecting the holiday industry over there.

Don't fancy living in some gated security village, sounds like a prison. Might be an idea to just live all the time in youth hostels, at least then one can move around a bit when you want and don't need to pay ground taxes. A tent part of the time too, one week by the sea, the next in the desert, then over to the jungle. Just keep a look out for lion

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

a reply to: TonyS

It makes me sick with worry,i have no idea how we can all escape.

If the crap hits the fan get your lot to the airport get a plane to Britain and come stay here. Just go underground, there's a million illegals over here hey just join them and you'll find work there's always jobs going for hard workers. Just don't expect it to be as good as South Africa, then again you don't have to look over your shoulder all the time so it has that as a bonus even though I do like living on the edge / in war zones lol, but Britain is a bit grey and the wildlife is crap in comparison, but there are giraffes in the zoo.............but if you need to get out come here, there's loads of South Africans and I'll help you out

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

It is sweet of you to care,ufo,but my husband will never go for that.Its not just me,him and our young son,it is also my oldest daughter and her hubby and their two babies,plus, my youngest daughter and her partner and his parents. Even if we could get the money together to come to the UK,if we were caught and deported we would be back here,this time with my hubby and sons in law unemployed.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

The Western Cape may be a bit safer,but in this country,nowhere is really ever safe for white people,sorry to say,my friend.Not to say there is never any black on black crime,violence and murders,there is that too.It's just that whites are much more targeted and endangered.Now Cyril Ramaphosa,the new president,is going to try and gain majority approval in parliament to change the Constitution so that he can seize white farms without compensation.So i would think long and hard about buying land..I guess whites will still be able to own houses in urban areas or apartments,so you would be better of concentrating on that,i think.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilverOwls
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

You should speak openly and honestly.

Let's separate working whites and blacks from ruling, influential or enforcing whites and blacks.

S.A. ruling whites built a system that didn't educate working blacks. They created Apartheid as a system of governance to secure perpetual power and keep black people down. They designed a police force to keep boots on necks. It ended and left millions of low education angry and bitter black people.

S.A. ruling blacks took over and have run the nation into the ground. Remember the end of Apartheid was a peaceful process with a merciful Truth Commission. There wasn't an intention to mistreat white people. It's been twisted by corruption in the black leadership. They've kept down working blacks like the preApartheid white leadership. Bitterness goes well with low education standards.

Your post has the vibe of blaming the black population for all these woes. Partly true. Responsibility goes to white corruption as well as black corruption. The OP is blue collar like most of S.A. Responsibility is not all one-sided.

What you are saying is there is not 1 smart black person in the whole of SoA?

Aren't white people getting murdered for being white?

"Hey kids, let's run a farm!"

"I'd rather pound out giant rocks all day"

"Or kill whitey."

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   

The Western Cape may be a bit safer,but in this country,nowhere is really ever safe for white people,sorry to say,my friend.Not to say there is never any black on black crime,violence and murders,there is that too.It's just that whites are much more targeted and endangered.Now Cyril Ramaphosa,the new president,is going to try and gain majority approval in parliament to change the Constitution so that he can seize white farms without compensation.So i would think long and hard about buying land..I guess whites will still be able to own houses in urban areas or apartments,so you would be better of concentrating on that,i think.

Sounds like Baltimore and Detroit.

Most of Long Island too.

You either kill them or they kill you.

Good luck!

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   

It is sweet of you to care,ufo,but my husband will never go for that.Its not just me,him and our young son,it is also my oldest daughter and her hubby and their two babies,plus, my youngest daughter and her partner and his parents. Even if we could get the money together to come to the UK,if we were caught and deported we would be back here,this time with my hubby and sons in law unemployed.

Wear a burka.

But don't come to the US coz it's racist.

edit on 2 19 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Thanks for the advice Raxoanne, if they are going to steal property then I'll forget that one. I can only afford a few acress anyway, not a real farm, more a small holding, but if it's going to get stolen by a gangster government then no way. I'll keep the dream alive though and one day make my way there. I done a bit of travel over life and of all the places SA is my favourite

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
why are white people in africa ?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: magnetik

Good God dude. Try reading. There is a great post above that explains a lot.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join