It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slaughter in South Africa

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:
(post by Nicorette removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I came across this thread as CNN has short piece denounce the work of woman highlighting Blacks in South Africa killing whites as pure racism. BUT they offerer no facts to denounce that claim. I would have taken it at face value.

Sadly the few white South Africans I have met face to face in America all seem to have an extreme detain for Blacks. Not say that just because the few I had opportunity to met means that all share that mindset. I did met one cartoonist from south africa who did not share that trait but offer a very complex view of his nation.

AS my understanding the white farmers especial large scale farmers want to compensated that will reflect future earnings of the land. Those making it unprofitable for the buyers of the land for many years. I do based on my limited knowledge of SA history that these farmers MADE these farm lands profitable by their efforts. That though they may have benefitted in past does not mean they they should be punished for what their ancestors did.

AS to comparing South Africa to Baltimore. The short version Reagan not only #ed our nation he raped it. With purpose in mind and with deliberate action companies moved out, and other deliberate action was taken against Baltimore. Schools as well road have NOT been maintain for 20 to 30 years or longer. Mass arrest and extend long prison sentence.

There is indeed crime as with anywhere there are POOR people.

With Baltimore there is very much a purpose in mind by the control powers to make life as miserable as possible.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nicorette

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: TonyS

It's probably dictated by Russia behind the scenes. The farm murders are a type of encouragement to get people scared, frighten them off.

You're delusional beyond all belief and incapable of rational thought or examining the fact that Africans may well hate white colonists and their descendants for their own reasons and attack and persecute them for that reason.

But a delusional moron will assume the Russians did it. Somehow.

To the OP: gtfo, go to Australia, Canada, the US, Eastern Europe, even Russia (which the above clown-poster hates). Go somewhere you are safe, you are not safe there, you will be persecuted for your skin color there.

Lol I don't hate Russia at all. Anything but................. I love Russia and their people, their amazing technology be it it in space or their aircraft, their culture, etc. Russia just does play a massive role since the 1950's in the termination of nearly all the colonial experiments in Africa and Asia. They have backed anti settler movements all over Africa including South Africa, controlling the minds of the rebels, supplying them with training and weapons. The farm murders are very organised and the perpetrators are rarely bought to justice, they probably had military training at some point, that training could well have come from foreign powers just as it always did pre 1994. The imperial system all over Africa would still be in place were in not for Russia, just like Russia's empire in the USSR plus eastern Europe would still be in place without westerners doing exactly the same to Russia in places like Afghanistan, Estonia, etc. These things happened and still go on today.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Noppie

So the journalist woman was denounced as a racist by CNN for reporting on the slaughter of white South Africans by black South Africans..hmm..cannot say that surprises me.The audacity of the woman,astounding.Well no matter in the foreseeable future all of us whites will be savagely butchered here,not just the farmers and their families.I will try to get my family out but without money that exceeds our monthly paycheck i doubt it will be possible.That is why i am mentally already prepared to end my loved ones with as little pain as possible in the last evil hours before they come for us.I shall NOT allow my children and grandchildren to be savagely brutalised for hours before they are murdered.That is not an option.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join