It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Trump Legal Team Spox To Tell Mueller Hope Hicks Hinted At Possible Obstruction

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

They even tried to use a second russia dossier put together by a Clinton sycophant

No they didnt. That was another lie. Do you believe everything you read?

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Trump Jr voluntarily released the emails. The Times story references Fire and Fury as a source. You know what this article is.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

They even tried to use a second russia dossier put together by a Clinton sycophant

No they didnt. That was another lie. Do you believe everything you read?

Do you?

Second Trump-Russia dossier being assessed by FBI

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

Trump jrs lawyers released the emails in a document request you mean.
They were a total surprise.
If they had been knowingly released they would not have had to scramble to make up a story about them. Doesn't two plus two still equal four? Come on...

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I don't care what you link there's no second dossier. It's another conspiracy theory. That story talks about a memo not a second dossier.
From your source

The second memo was written by Cody Shearer, a controversial political activist and former journalist who was close to the Clinton White House in the 1990s.

Unlike Steele, Shearer does not have a background in espionage, and his memo was initially viewed with scepticism, not least because he had shared it with select media organisations before the election

Maybe my question should have been do you read anything you link? Maybe you should because the story goes on to say that his memo echoed what they were learning from Steeles document.
Thanks for playing.
edit on 322018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

edit on 322018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Hope Hicks
A Beautiful Leaker?

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow
a reply to: theantediluvian

This broke earlier in the NYT. I'll summarize as briefly as possible.

I fixed your OP...

This broke earlier in the NYT. I’ll summarize our bias-ass’d-tool time response after I consult a Thesarus.

Thank goodness forr the edit functionality...

I find it rather amusing how you had nothing to respond with so resorted to editting the OP to say something different.

Very telling.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No its real... Given your response I am concerned the people on the left have completely lost touch with reality. What is it going to take to get you to understand that the party you champion have broken so many laws its not even funny. They rigged the primary (admitted in their latest court filing that primary rigging is protected under the 1st amendment), wasted 1.2 billion dollars on Clinton and still lost.

If you are what the left represents then the left has no hope of recovering.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

For the record, I have pointed out that the incredibly sloppy tradecraft on the part of the Russian contacts with Team Trump has been deliberate.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
The ante anti trump threads keep coming,,, used to be one a week...getting up to one every other day.

The smell of fear is refreshing in the morning.

Same crap, different day.

Most people with common sense realize that Trump is a narcissistic ass hat and a ego maniac... but they don't feel the overwhelming need to confirm their fears by posting bi-weekly threads.

Wait for the DOJ's IG report and get back to us.

It's a retro thing.

Make the Trump admin look so bad, we'll forget about Obama and Hillary. Coz he won't play their game.

Doesn't matter if there was any wrongdoing or not, make it up and make it worse than U1 or Benghazi or the Iran Deal, Fast and Furious, Haiti, Immigration, ISIS, IRS, Economy, Etc Etc.

Scandal is their bread and butter. They seemed to have been in a coma during the obama years. Obamatose. (thanks greg)

Hicks is 29 yo working for Trump before and after he became POTUS, I bet she'd love to put in a 70 hr work week.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Make the Trump admin look so bad, we'll forget about Obama and Hillary. Coz he won't play their game.

No-one has to exert any effort to make Team Trump look bad. Who forced Paul Manafort on them? Who forced Michael Flynn on them? Who forced Carter Page on them? Who forced Cabinet Secretaries to fly their wives on private jets? Buy a $50,000 dining set for their office? You must be blind not to see that this may well be the most corrupt American administration of all time.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   

No-one has to exert any effort to make Team Trump look bad. Who forced Paul Manafort on them? Who forced Michael Flynn on them? Who forced Carter Page on them? Who forced Cabinet Secretaries to fly their wives on private jets? Buy a $50,000 dining set for their office? You must be blind not to see that this may well be the most corrupt American administration of all time.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Why are they any worse than Holder, Jarret , Lynch, hillary, mcCabes wife, Comey, rosenstein?

Steal all the WH furniture and silverware? Really?

Where is that $40k 20 ft runner?

Take 200 of your closest friends and slaves to India?

Or just take AF-2 if you get to the airport late to go to Maahtha's vinyaad.

Don't even go there with that BS.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Much better to force the Secret Service to pay for room, board, and golf cart rental at the golf course you own. Every single freaking weekend.
edit on 3-3-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

You go ahead and believe what you want . The man is not trained in any kind of espionage or intelligence gathering. It's just some words on a sheet of paper. I guess the thinking is if one of these is full of fake stuff then they both must be. Good way to discredit Steele work.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Much better to force the Secret Service to pay for room, board, and golf cart rental at the golf course you own. Every single freaking weekend.

Cheaper than the Vineyard, believe me, even in off season.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join