It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: beetee

At a quick glance this guy seems to be a documentary film maker. The fact that he's working with Bob Lazar on a movie. Should be noted.

He is making a Skinwalker ranch documentary as well

www.extraordinarybeliefs.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMadScientist2

Sounds most entertaining!

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

That's about as "semi-real world" exciting as UFOlogy has gotten
in a very long time.

It's interesting that there was only a tiny leak about it,
(which I confirmed btw), and now there is no talk
about it at all.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9
Apparently the Go Fast footage was posted by Jeremy Corbell two years ago, although its being explained as some timestamping thing by Vimeo.

Very curious. Also note the stuff he says about the TicTac incident.

No, Corbell did not have the footage two years ago. He got the footage after TTS released it in the Washington Post just like everyone else. He “mistakenly” replaced a two year old video clip he had posted previously on Vimeo with the new ‘Go Fast’ video.

The Vimeo web page did not update the current date when he did that. Your link states such by Corbell himself.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Your avatar is AWESOME.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Hehe. Thank you, sir.

My modest Photoshop skills allowed me no better :-)

BT

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

He seems to know a bit more than average about the incidents, though. From his Reddit statements.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Corbell is indeed a documentary film maker. He spoke at the UFO Congress in 2015, which I wrote about.

badufos.blogspot.com...

His film "Patient Seventeen" is now on Netflix. It is about the late Dr. Roger Leir, digging out supposed alien implants. It also features Steven Colbern, once an associate of the late Timothy McVeigh, explaining why he thinks this 'implant' is extraterrestrial.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

At the end of the film, Corbell seems to be saying, 'We want to do more testing on this implant, but Colbern is holding it and won't let us.'

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

"No, Corbell did not have the footage two years ago. He got the footage after TTS released it in the Washington Post just like everyone else. He “mistakenly” replaced a two year old video clip he had posted previously on Vimeo with the new ‘Go Fast’ video. The Vimeo web page did not update the current date when he did that. Your link states such by Corbell himself."

The Internet Archive Wayback Machine does not have any copy of this page prior to March 10, 2018.
web.archive.org...*/vimeo.com...

edit on 11-3-2018 by RobertSheaffer because: checked URL

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
My apologies guys, I was a little fast on the draw there and could have phrased that better.

I have some other goodies to share though. Check this out.

Garry Nolan of TTSA has said this on Facebook: "I am (edit) trying to get other background information that "debunks" West's silly reply. First bit of information... the speed of the object was 300-400 knots (about 350 to 460 miles per hour). As measured by radar.. So goddess help that "bird" should it ever hit the water at such a speed! The wind drag alone would rip off it's feathers! LOL."

Guess they can't ignore Mick West anymore. Also dig his use of 'goddess'...is he the social media guy or something? Nolan seems to be the only one of this crew who interacts with people online.
edit on 12018f3103America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

And Guest101 has already provided a good response earlier on one of the other billion threads about this topic.

originally posted by: Guest101
The guys at ttsa just are not too clever when it comes to analysing their own videos…

In their analysis of the ‘go fast’ video, they state:

The unidentified vehicle appears as a white oval shape moving at high speed from top right to lower left of the screen flying very low over the water.

But in the video, right when the ATFLIR locks onto the object at 1:34, you can see that:
- The F18 is at an altitude of 25.000 feet above the water, flying level
- The ATFLIR is looking slightly down from the F18, at an angle of 26 degrees, straight at the object
- The object it at a distance of 4.4 Nautical Miles = 26.735 feet from the F18

If the object was really flying just above the water surface AND the ATFLIR is looking at it at a shallow angle of just 26 degrees from an F18 flying at 25.000 feet, it would be much farther away.

In fact, the actual altitude of the object can easily be calculated from the data in the ATFLIR screen at 1:34 in the video:
- The difference in altitude between the F18 and the object is 26.735 x sin(26 degrees) = 11.720 feet.
- The F18 is at an altitude of 25.000 feet so the object is at an altitude of 25.000 – 11.720 = 13.280 feet.

So the object is not ‘very low above the water’ as ‘analysed’ by ttsa, but about halfway between the jet and the water in altitude. This means that the apparent speed of the object is highly exaggerated by the parallax effect.

Why ttsa fails to see this straightforward calculation from the data staring them right in the face in the ATFLIR screen is beyond me…

Maybe they do not have the budget for a calculator, so [please donate]

A lot of people are cynical because this is all about drip, drip, drip of information, the links back to the CIA and dubious grounds for setting this all up under an 'entertainment franchise'.

From what I can gather the Pentagon have not even confirmed much at all about these videos and whether they were even classified never mind de-classified.

edit on 11/3/2018 by mirageman because: ,

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

No worries. Corbell didn’t make it that clear what happened.

Corbell did make mention of having viewed additional footage of the Nimitz incident.

Corbell in answering a question about if the general public will be able to view the additional footage he alleges to have viewed or has been told exists ( he isn’t that clear about if he has viewed it or was just told it exists)....

“I hope so. From what I am aware of, there is footage of the Tic Tac UFOs and also another type of footage taken with a different system, a tactical fiber-optic system. I’m sure it’s all classified still though. Maybe one day.”

www.reddit.com...

edit on 11-3-2018 by Paddyofurniture because: Grammah

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

And Guest101 has already provided a good response earlier on one of the other billion threads about this topic.

The guys at ttsa just are not too clever when it comes to analysing their own videos…

In their analysis of the ‘go fast’ video, they state:

The unidentified vehicle appears as a white oval shape moving at high speed from top right to lower left of the screen flying very low over the water.

But in the video, right when the ATFLIR locks onto the object at 1:34, you can see that:
- The F18 is at an altitude of 25.000 feet above the water, flying level
- The ATFLIR is looking slightly down from the F18, at an angle of 26 degrees, straight at the object
- The object it at a distance of 4.4 Nautical Miles = 26.735 feet from the F18

If the object was really flying just above the water surface AND the ATFLIR is looking at it at a shallow angle of just 26 degrees from an F18 flying at 25.000 feet, it would be much farther away.

In fact, the actual altitude of the object can easily be calculated from the data in the ATFLIR screen at 1:34 in the video:
- The difference in altitude between the F18 and the object is 26.735 x sin(26 degrees) = 11.720 feet.
- The F18 is at an altitude of 25.000 feet so the object is at an altitude of 25.000 – 11.720 = 13.280 feet.

So the object is not ‘very low above the water’ as ‘analysed’ by ttsa, but about halfway between the jet and the water in altitude. This means that the apparent speed of the object is highly exaggerated by the parallax effect.

Why ttsa fails to see this straightforward calculation from the data staring them right in the face in the ATFLIR screen is beyond me…

Maybe they do not have the budget for a calculator, so [please donate]

A lot of people of cynical because this is all about drip, drip, drip of information, the links back to the CIA and dubious grounds for setting this all up under an 'entertainment franchise'.

From what I can gather the Pentagon have not even confirmed much at all about these videos and whether they were even classified never mind de-classified.

And even if this was from the Pentagon SO WHAT.

We all know there’s evidence of UFOs all over the place witnessed by thousands on and off radar.

This is not only crap on film

Its irrelevant crap on film

edit on 11-3-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Garry Nolan of TTSA has said this on Facebook: "I am (edit) trying to get other background information that "debunks" West's silly reply. First bit of information... the speed of the object was 300-400 knots (about 350 to 460 miles per hour). As measured by radar.. So goddess help that "bird" should it ever hit the water at such a speed! The wind drag alone would rip off it's feathers! LOL."

Where is this radar data?

Never mind, we don’t need it. The distance to the object (RNG, in nautical miles) and the rate of closure (Vc, in knots) can already be read from the ATFLIR diplay.

Right at the start of the ATFLIR lock the following data can be read from the ATFLIR screen:
- The F18 is flying forward, level, at a speed of 253 knots.
- The ‘slant vector’, pointing towards the object, is at an angle of 43 degrees in the horizontal plane and 26 degrees in the vertical plane with respect to the F18.
- The rate of closure along that slant vector (Vc) at that moment is 210 knots. This is the speed at which the distance between the F18 and the object decreases.

So the rate of closure is almost as fast as the jet travels, which means the object itself has little contribution to the speed at which the jet gets near to the object.

Let’s first do a calculation assuming the object itself has zero speed. In that case we can compute the rate of closure by projecting the speed vector of the jet, pointing forwards with respect to the jet, onto the slant vector that points to the object (43 degrees left, 26 degrees down). This is a straightforward calculation:

253 x cos(43 degrees) x cos(26 degrees) = 166 knots

The actual closure speed is 210 knots instead of 166 knots, so the object itself contributes 44 knots by traveling towards the F18. If we assume the object travels level at a lower altitude but in the same line as the F18, we can estimate it’s speed as:

44 / (cos(43 degrees) x cos(26 degrees)) = 67 knots = 77 mph

This is the typical speed of a large high flying bird like an albatross.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Where is this radar data?

A very good question. He's claiming there was tons more footage taken of the Tictac then what we've been shown.

Note the claims about this 'CHIBAL' system. Never heard of this. 50 minutes in.

The song and dance about classification seems to be completely pointless. 'The 2007 leaker needs to be arrested' - err... between this stuff and the 'Bob Bigelow is a patriot' song and dance...
edit on 12018f3107America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
What they should do is get a decent research operation and if they can do one-hundredth of what IssacKoi does in one day, and they can do that in a month, they would be doing something.

Like uploading the numerous proven UAPs seen on radar and by live reliable witnesses all over the world for decades.
If they're educating the Millenials then they need to make a splash

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Weird stuff is going on with the FOIA effort.

(I am a little late posting this as I was in the hospital and really sick recently. So, I lost some time getting caught up. But, I thought you all might be interested in this, as something continues to not be right with all of this.) On February 12, 2018, the Department of Defense, Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense, Joint Chiefs of Staff office, in FOIA Case 18-F-0324, gave another rather odd "no records response" to a request which had multiple parts. Specifically, I requested: 1) The resignation letter of Mr. Luis Elizondo, DoD personnel who played a role in The Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program. 2) Any/all responses by Secretary of Defense James Mattis, or any other DoD official to Mr. Elizondo regarding his resignation. 3) Any/all letters, memos, recommendations, email, etc. sent from Mr. Elizondo, to any DoD official, regarding the declassification or public release of videos, as obtained by the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program. 4) Any/all response to Mr. Elizondo, and his effort to get videos or material evidence in the Advanced Aviation Threat Identification Program released to the public. Although I have an open appeal on the above with the DOD, it is noted they just wanted to forward my request to the Defense Intelligence Agency instead. However, due to the fact that Mr. Elizondo stated clearly he worked within OSD (not DIA), and the NY TIMES among many other news outlets cited Mr. Elizondo's resignation letter to Secretary of Defense James Mattis, at least that portion of my request would be at the office that just gave the "no records" response. Something does not seem right, and I will post the results of the appeal when they become available. I am not trying to insinuate either side is lying, but to be honest, I think the only conclusion we can draw is one side definitely is. Which one? I'll let you all decide, but something is certainly fishy.

Um. the DIA? This is...interesting I suppose.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Yep it doesn't feel right. Like I postulated earlier in the thread perhaps our man "Zondo" never really resigned as such from his position. Taking an early retirement package instead or perhaps he's still 'operational'. Hence the blank responses for his resignation letter via FOIA. The other requests pending are also a puzzle.

But what if they said

"Zondo we want you to carry out one final operation for us. This AATIP program of yours really riled some of the Christian Generals who think you were digging up demons. Bigelow is in a tough position as that money can be traced right back to him.

Only thing is there is a whole lot more 'black money' involved and we can't let a drip become a waterfall. This DeLonge guy (the crazy dude who talks about aliens all day) was being set up so we could use his businesses to 'iron' out some difficult fiscal issues. But we need someone sharper to run things from now on. You're our guy. Once this whole thing gets ridiculed and blown off as a waste of time then you can leave on an enhanced pension. We'll even let you run that nice little fastfood business outside Skinwalker Paranormal Ranch© you had your eye on."

Oh and as Isaac was a little coy at presenting Big Bob's donations to Senator Reid then here they are for perusal. Around $50k+ down the years.

click pic to view

However if this is all to do with misappropriation of government funds then I'll be just a little disappointed.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Thing is, what's the DIA got to do with this? I know some of the other cats hanging around are associated...but AATIP and Elizondo are supposed to be DOD.

Government doesn't seem to be bothered by these guys and their claims either. It's really out of character.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Nice catch. I am getting a hollow feeling in the pit of my stomach.

What it most telling is that there is not as much as a comment from the DOD or the Navy.

Why are they not being challenged on this? If they are chasing birds they surely need to be asked why? And the pilots who observed "amazing" flight characteristics. What about them? Were they on drugs?

Aren't anybody going to ask the tough questions? Demand an explanation and FOIA the full datasets and all the imagery? In the Nimitz case either the highly advanced radar system of the Priceton was very much faulty AND the pilots hallucinating while flying multi-million dollar planes, or there was something unusual there.

I think it would be in the best interest of the American people to discover which of the two was really the case.

Where is the Washington Post with the tough questions? Or CNN? Surely they know how to file a FOIA...

BT
edit on 12-3-2018 by beetee because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2018 by beetee because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join