It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: beetee
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Nice catch. I am getting a hollow feeling in the pit of my stomach.

What it most telling is that there is not as much as a comment from the DOD or the Navy.

Why are they not being challenged on this? If they are chasing birds they surely need to be asked why? And the pilots who observed "amazing" flight characteristics. What about them? Were they on drugs?

Aren't anybody going to ask the tough questions? Demand an explanation and FOIA the full datasets and all the imagery? In the Nimitz case either the highly advanced radar system of the Priceton was very much faulty AND the pilots hallucinating while flying multi-million dollar planes, or there was something unusual there.

I think it would be in the best interest of the American people to discover which of the two was really the case.

Where is the Washington Post with the tough questions? Or CNN? Surely they know how to file a FOIA...

BT

Well with the radar/pilot, AEGIS has had various problems...and they do give the pilots amphetamines.

The FOIA requests don't seem to be working (look how fast those FOIAs from Arizona came back in comparison. Maybe GAO could help - but you'd need congressional help...and I've heard that only works if you can pay.

The media thing is weird. Suddenly these guys are all UFO friendly, but at the same time uncritical of government claims? I suspect someone is buying the articles.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

WaPo and NYT have both been spreading IC propaganda for decades, they aren't going to be getting answers to questions the alphabet agencies don't want asked.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Supposedly this last video generated more internet traffic then the first one managed in three months. Domestic media is starting to pick up on it.

Gotta wonder what they have left to bring out for the crowds.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9
Supposedly this last video generated more internet traffic then the first one managed in three months. Domestic media is starting to pick up on it.

Gotta wonder what they have left to bring out for the crowds.

Yeh it's hitting non US English language media now too.

The footage has been made available by the To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science, a private research group conducting study into unexplained phenomena like this. That organisation is run by Hal Puthoff, who previously worked as a NASA and US Department of Defense adviser and James Semivan, who was a CIA service member.....

Source : The Independent UK

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Here's from the mainstream Daily Beast

Video Shows Navy Pilots' Encounter With Possible UFO

Christopher Mellon, a former deputy assistant secretary of defense for intelligence in the Clinton and George W. Bush administrations, blasted the U.S. government for the lack of research on these incidents. “If the origin of these aircraft is a mystery, so is the paralysis of the U.S. government in the face of such evidence," he wrote. Last December, The New York Times reported on two declassified videos of alleged UFO encounters. In a statement to ABC News, the DoD confirmed the existence of the now-defunct Advanced Aviation Threat Identification program, which investigated unidentified flying objects until 2012.
www.thedailybeast.com...

This suggests this is to maybe rile up the population...
In other words, they started this little group just to see if they could get some pressure to start a real government investigation...maybe. That's a positive view of this.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

The Navy does NOT give Hornet pilot amphetamines.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmania

The Navy does NOT give Hornet pilot amphetamines.

Seems like USAF only. My bad

In other news, something has come up with the recent video...
www.reddit.com...

So I've been keeping an eye on these recent UFO sightings being released and covered both by TTSA and by news outlets. We've had two major videos both taken by F18's that have been released. One taken supposedly on the east coast somewhere and one on the west near San Diego. So here's my beef with these two- so if you look to the right side of the sensor overlays you'll see a 4 digit code, in THIS VIDEO it is 1688 and supposedly shot in 2004 on a routine training mission. That is the laser PRF code set for laser guided munitions. The Go Fast video with the waves in the backdrop was east coast- that jets PRF code was also 1688 and shot in 2015. This DOES NOT HAPPEN. PRF codes are assigned to a specific aircraft for specific sorties and the odds of this PRF being recycled through service to a new aircraft when there are millions of combinations are just that- 1 in millions. The only time a matching PRF code is set by 2 aircraft simultaneously is when one is laser designating a munition that the first aircraft is firing/dropping (ie a predator is laser designating for an A10, F16, B1 etc). Why would 2 F18s have matching PRF codes on different coasts even if at different time frames? They wouldn't. Plain and simple. For years I used the same PRF code overseas without it ever changing once as did every major air asset I worked with. As a military aviator I find this fishy as # now- something doesn’t add up here. EDIT: CLARIFICATION. Nimitz video is PRF code 1631. It took place in 2004. Gimbal video is PRF code 1688. It took place in 2015 off the East Coast. Go Fast video is PRF code 1688. Articles sight it as taking place off the East Coast. Gimbal and Go Fast are both pieces of the same video it appears. No discrepancies in location or time as of now, however, this begs the question whether TTSA is cutting and feeding these videos to us to keep funds rolling in OR the gov is cutting/splicing and releasing them to TTSA intentionally this way.

I really do wonder about the splicing.
edit on 12018f3110America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I’m not sure if this would matter with a FOIA request but I believe the official program title is Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program , not Aviation.

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paddyofurniture

I’m not sure if this would matter with a FOIA request but I believe the official program title is Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program , not Aviation.

I think both names have been tried with no luck.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Anyone else think its funny the group is called: AATIP / A Tip

its almost like its a hint.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

A more likely possibility is that certain veils that separate the worlds are breaking down slowly so we are starting to see glimpses and shades of that world. And in some cases it’s a deliberate descent into our broken plane

Or perhaps the opposite may be so?

If we build heavier atomic elements, say polonium with an atomic weight of 84 and the heavier elements, then it follows that we are building a denser matter aspect into our world in this atomic age. We are creating something that was not there before.

(Before anyone hangs me with science, I'll suggest the possibility of previous atomic ages such as the vedic as possible precursors for the heavier elements.)

I'll use the electron shell concept of physics as a close analogy because I think it is the concept of the "shells" that are the key and not the "particles".

In chemistry and atomic physics, an electron shell, or a principal energy level, may be thought of as an orbit followed by electrons around an atom's nucleus. The closest shell to the nucleus is called the "1 shell" (also called "K shell"), followed by the "2 shell" (or "L shell"), then the "3 shell" (or "M shell"), and so on farther and farther from the nucleus. The shells correspond with the principal quantum numbers (n = 1, 2, 3, 4 ...) or are labeled alphabetically with letters used in the X-ray notation (K, L, M, …).

Source: Wikipedia - Electron Shells

IF this is so, then it may not be a case of "certain veils that separate the worlds are breaking down slowly".

It would be a case of bridges being built between worlds. And if you need heavier, denser building blocks to build the bridge, then it follows that the consciousnesses on the other side of the bridge would be heavier and denser too.

"a deliberate descent into our broken plane . . . "

Or might that be "accent" rather then "descent"?

There are obviously arcane metaphysical laws we know little about that the phenomenon is operating within.

Look between the thoughts ~ Look between the particles.

edit on 13-3-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Interesting. They are hinting that GIMBAL and GO FAST are actually two parts of the same video.

At a complete tangent I've been glancing at the operations of BAASS and it seems to have 'problems'.

Bigelow has spent just under $290 million on his venture, and is the sole benefactor of Bigelow Aerospace, which does not yet make a profit. But he does expect a return on his money—and soon. “Everything depends on the taxi side of the business,” he says.

Link: fortune.com...

The company also laid off 40 of its 90 employees near the end of 2011. Again in early 2016 BAASS laid off around 30% of its workforce. Some were even terminated on the same day as they were due to start work if you check other forums.

Bigelows comments were:

“For sixteen years, Bigelow Aerospace has functioned nearly exclusively as a research and development company,” he said. “Starting in 2016, our intent is to behave in more of a financially responsible manner seeking to generate revenues as well as maintaining financial practicality on operating expenses.”

Source: spacenews.com...

Bigelow is obviously having problems running a smooth operation and even getting his staff numbers right. Some of it connected to a method of getting things into space.

But around the same time Big Bob decided he wants to turn a profit ,Tom began spouting verbal diarrhoea about his grand project "To the Stars". The rest, as they say, is this story.

Coincidence? Or totally unconnected events?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Although I think it is warranted to look at the financials of the whole TTSA thing, I cannot quite see the connection here.

Maybe you can clarify a little?

The conventional wisdom seems to be that Bigelow Aerospace has been a bit of a money drain for years, and if the aim is for it to be financially viable in the future, you need to do something to either cut costs or earn some money. If you cannot earn money yet, then one cost you can cut is your manpower. Especially if you had geared up in anticipation of some action coming your way which did not materialize, or was at least delayed somehow.

But, keep digging :-)

Maybe all those former employees was fired and secretly sluiced into building the TTSA revoultionary craft ;-)

Cheers,

BT

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
According to CNN:

On Monday, Elizondo also noted "eerie similarities" between the new video and the ones released last year, including the location in US airspace, the presence of US Navy pilots, the "Tic Tac" shape of the object and other signatures he said the videos shared in common.

Source

As has been hinted at in this thread, there is a possibility the two videos from the East Coast might very well be from the same encounter and the same aircraft, which makes it a little strange that Elizondo wouldn't know this. So we might want to remember that for later, if it indeed is found the two videos are of the same incident.

There is some further commentary in the CNN article, where an in-house "expert" makes the claim that there is no explanation for what is shown in the video.

Cheers,

BT

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
a reply to: Willtell

A more likely possibility is that certain veils that separate the worlds are breaking down slowly so we are starting to see glimpses and shades of that world. And in some cases it’s a deliberate descent into our broken plane

Or perhaps the opposite may be so?

If we build heavier atomic elements, say polonium with an atomic weight of 84 and the heavier elements, then it follows that we are building a denser matter aspect into our world in this atomic age. We are creating something that was not there before.

(Before anyone hangs me with science, I'll suggest the possibility of previous atomic ages such as the vedic as possible precursors for the heavier elements.)

I'll use the electron shell concept of physics as a close analogy because I think it is the concept of the "shells" that are the key and not the "particles".

In chemistry and atomic physics, an electron shell, or a principal energy level, may be thought of as an orbit followed by electrons around an atom's nucleus. The closest shell to the nucleus is called the "1 shell" (also called "K shell"), followed by the "2 shell" (or "L shell"), then the "3 shell" (or "M shell"), and so on farther and farther from the nucleus. The shells correspond with the principal quantum numbers (n = 1, 2, 3, 4 ...) or are labeled alphabetically with letters used in the X-ray notation (K, L, M, …).

Source: Wikipedia - Electron Shells

IF this is so, then it may not be a case of "certain veils that separate the worlds are breaking down slowly".

It would be a case of bridges being built between worlds. And if you need heavier, denser building blocks to build the bridge, then it follows that the consciousnesses on the other side of the bridge would be heavier and denser too.

"a deliberate descent into our broken plane . . . "

Or might that be "accent" rather then "descent"?

There are obviously arcane metaphysical laws we know little about that the phenomenon is operating within.

Look between the thoughts ~ Look between the particles.

I appreciate your contribution…

Formula:

Indeed the world we live in is a broken one and corrupt one, and when you boil it down to the inner being, its all about faculties being absent or corrupt.

It’s a simple ancient formula. As Above so Below. The big and the small and the inward and the outward.

In the inward and outward formula, the inward is the below and the outward is the above.

Our extreme outward is the solar system, therefore that tells us that is one field of the misplaced faculties. Not Sitchins Nubiru but similar in terms of the principle.

So our inward ( faculties)will be extremely affected by the change in the solar system over time, and by the Time.

If that occurred outside of our consciousness then we wouldn’t expect or understand what is occurring.

The UFOS, “Aliens” may be from a world representing the missing faculties returning to their proper place = a new consciousness for all inside the solar system.

There’s no escape

edit on 13-3-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

I can't see a definite connection myself. Other than Bigelow shedding staff at just the time DeLonge starts talking about all sorts of crazy stuff on radio shows like C2C AM to launch his Sekret Machines franchise. When he claimed ", the US has "cracked gravity" and is building machinery that incorporates antigravity."

I am just wondering if there is something deeper going on with that 'black money' that Bigelow received. We know that it totalled $22m. But only where $334k of it went. That was spent on extracting MUFON's data and trying to track down UFO technology. Maybe that big warehouse facility cost a lot of money?

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I could store that envelop of boring metal fragments for basically free.

I'm not sure that Mr. Bigelow is that good with his spending...

He certainly got rich on hotels.. but his "hobby spending"
I'm not so sure.

Kev

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

You can say that again Kev.

Although Big Bob seemed to confirm that he's found an answer after that interview last year.

But what's not exactly transparent are the links between all the parties involved in this strange story.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Big Bob found an answer?

I didn't get the memo.

(he got my memo obviously, he's holding it)

I suspect that various people in that bunch think they have the "answer"
but don't agree with each other.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Nobody knows what Big Bob is up to. Though I think he’s really little Bob, he’s a short guy I think, not much bigger than the greys. Maybe he’s secretly one of them.

new topics

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join