It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

www.youtube.com...
edit on 21-7-2018 by 2hooitconcerns because: /gh

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I immediately saw that myself…So wanting to avoid that I added the commentary “A for assholes,” but obviously that didn’t work.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

yeah Knapps introduction to that show sounded like he took it quite personally, you could tell by the way he said it.
What is the UFO community? Seriously though.. what is it in terms of what he was saying?

I know what the broad definition is before people reply with its definition, but I mean if you look at it in the context of what he said and what other people have said in terms of "the UFO community has been bypassed" Who is this exactly and what are they apparently owed to feel aggrieved by groups like TTSA and why are members of TTSA and close associates such as Knapp pushing this kind of venomous message recently?? What is the purpose of this?

The "Community" whoever they are, have never been in control of this "narrative" whatever that is..... This isn't an attack on Knapp, but he has been pivotal or very closely associated to most of the narrative for the last 25yrs+. Lazar, Area 51, S4, Skinwalker, Bigelow, TTSA, Documents from TTSA etc etc. Does he stand to lose something to this loose group of people that it is actually quite difficult to define? I don't believe he does.. however I believe this kind of talk that's not just coming from him, but also from others within TTSA and close to it, stems from the fact that they do not like their narrative being questioned.

Having a free mind that asks questions about any apparent facts or evidence that is presented is a natural process for most people with anything to do with life in general. With a subject like UFOlogy, that has been intercepted, filled with disinformation historically and TTSA's apparent lack of vetting any information they put forward, of course people are going to ask questions and be suspicious of any claims in this subject, including ufo materials, videos and their provenance and all things associated. Are we to just take their word blindly just because they said so?

They hate this "community" (another creation of theirs) that is hard to define and anyone else who questions their words and statements as they believe they hold the "true" answers and the keys to secret. Holding such a high opinion of oneself is foolish and can blind people, its makes them feel superior and us lowly peons who don't know, are just nit pickers and an annoyance to their "truth".

I would love them to name some names, come on, lets get it out in the open. Name the people that are the nay-sayers and nit pickers! Would I class as one? Am I a nit picker? Am I a member of the "UFO community" because I talk about it on an online forum? Am I angry I don't control the narrative or know the secrets?

No....

I simply have an interest in a subject I personally find fascinating from some of my own experiences, that's all! I am not owed an explanation by anyone or any organisation. All I do is ask questions, don't believe everything I see, read or hear and have expanded my mind in areas I would never have considered before.

TTSA and people Knapp want to control the narrative and it appears they feel angry if anyone questions or threatens their ownership of the "truth". The truth belongs to itself and no-one else, none of us should feel we are owed anything in relation to it and the only people pushing that side of the negative narrative is people like Knapp / TTSA.

The issue with TTSA that most people have, is that the information they provided in the first instance, wasn't vetted (see Mylar Balloon) and the confusion they caused by the claims of the videos going through Classification processes and all the rest. All they had to do was admit their faults and clear up the confusion, but they haven't done this. I am not saying we are owed this nor is anyone, BUT this is the reason people are asking questions and why people are suspicious of them, it is all of their own doing.

Blaming the "UFO community" is a lazy way out.... instead of saying " you know what guys, we messed up"

That's the problem with first impressions, you only get one chance to make one and they blew it.

edit on 23-7-2018 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2018 by pigsy2400 because: brain fart

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I didn't understand his strange attack either. It's not like there aren't serious questions about the whole exercise that need asking. He did the same thing when interviewing Eric Davis. Eric Davis is the guy who claimed he took a poltergeist home from the ranch .In fact the show was spoiled by the constant sniping at nay-sayers on social media.

Why does he think anyone outside social media can control the narrative? Are they really that sensitive to the criticism that TTSA fear they can't control the narrative?

TTSA have a close group of media outlets that they speak to. Some of whom may no longer serve a purpose.

Leslie Kean who worked on the Dec 2017 press piece for the NYT. But she is involved with Chris Mellon (part of the TTSA board) in a project called UFODATA

Alejandro Rojas put on the 2018 UFO Congress but in the end accepted a very controlled video from Elizondo. He seems out of the loop now.

* Meanwhile researchers like John Greenwald of Black Vault were brushed off until finally the request for an interview was turned down.

George Knapp of C2C AM and the Las Vegas Now I-Team seems to be their lone go to guy now.

He consistently supports the TTSA narrative. He has done so with DeLonge beforehand. Knapp even conjured up the report on the Nimitz Incident and smugly mentions it. But ironically cannot see that with no real proof of provenance it's 'dodgy'. In fact it raises more questions about how close he is to the TTSA gang.

He's never asked any questions about the strange financial set up of TTSA. Why it's all about UFOs to him but registered as an entertainment corporation with very little, if anything, mentioned about furthering UFO studies in its documentation. Nor how the proceeds of the TTSA appeal would help Tom DeLonge write off large losses and reward him with a $100k a year. Or why the shares are being sold @ $5 a piece but have an intrinsic value of $0.003. He has never questioned the secretive operations of Bigelow, who shares no information and supported the the Ancient men of moo, moo land,who believe in the weird stuff and lived off government funding for decade. Who are now resorting to sci-fi stories to resurrect their gravy train.

Here are all the Las Vegas Now I-Team articles which are all 100% positive and unquestioning about the operation of TTSA. In fact these go back over a year prior to the company launch.

I-Team: Rocker turns UFO expert – 05/06/2016

I-Team: Tom Delonge looks to lift veil of UFO secrecy – 05/06/2016

I-Team: Rock star plans for announcement on UFOs – 05/23/2017

I-Team: Public company launched to investigate UFOs – 10/11/2017

I-Team: DeLonge to unveil plans for cutting edge science to investigate UFOs – 10/11/2017

Former Pentagon UFO official: ‘We may not be alone’ – 12/18/2017

The Pentagon’s secret UFO program – 12/18/2017

I-Team Exclusive: Sen. Reid discusses UFO study – 12/19/2017

I-Team: UFO study focused on U.S. military encounters – 12/20/2017

I-Team Exclusive: Sen. Reid discusses UFO study – 12/21/2017

I-Team: Pentagon UFO study catches attention of Congress – 12/21/2017

I-Team: Secret UFO program recorded encounters with unknown objects – 02/01/2018

I-Team: Man who headed up secret government UFO study speaks out – 02/01/2018

I-Team: Man who headed up secret government UFO study speaks out – 02/02/2018

I-Team: Secret UFO program recorded encounters with unknown objects – 02/06/2018

I-Team: Understanding the science of UFOs – 02/07/2018

I-Team: Mystery metal studied in Las Vegas – 02/20/2018

I-Team: Documents prove secret UFO study based in Nevada – 05/04/2018

It seems like TTSA have chosen Knapp as their outlet and pay for these pieces, promotional pieces, in exchange for soft scripted questions and perhaps even to attack anyone who doubts their motives.

Just in case people think there isn't much to all the claims about TTSA this short video raises a lot of the questions in a visual medium.

edit on 23/7/2018 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Incredible research. As a fan of Knapp I'm actually quite disappointed that there are SO many uncritical articles. I had no idea.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

It doesn't mean you can't be a fan of his, I am still for some of his historic work. I mean the following with the greatest of respect and I know Springer counts his as a close friend so this is not an attack on knapp or his work, BUT if someone tells me an apple is an orange, I will repeat it's an apple regardless of their position or knowledge or experience, because it's an apple!

It's just difficult to figure out why there is such a venomous sting in his words and that of others close to TTSA of late and in regards to all of the above that MM mentioned in terms of a non critical approach to TTSA.

I am the last person to make excuses for anyone, but he may see anyone attacking what he has essentially dedicated a large proportion of his life's work to as a personal attack.Imagine doing just that, spending your time and dedicating your life to something that people then attack or that ends up being nonsense! I can imagine that may sting a little!

Considering his responses of late to this matter and the non critical approach in regards to TTSA, goes against the five fundamentals of journalism.

Journalists are supposed to be critical, ask the uncomfortable questions that others won't, put forward the truth and facts and have an independent perspective and have a level accountability to what they put out there. That's what I liked about knapp previously.

It appears that the "community" though, cannot have that level of critical thinking or ask the "difficult questions" about the materials they have presented. Maybe he's keeping them sweet to keep an inside track as MM pointed out, the media outlets they contact are very small, I hope this is the case, I really do!

Whats also funny is other people in the field have kind of moved on from TTSA anyway, they have gone back to having normal/crazy guests on their podcasts /radio shows, authors peddling the same old books and conference presentations. This "community" seemingly, apart from revisiting TTSA now and then have kind of moved from them as well.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Don't get me wrong I still hold a lot of respect for George. I have always found him to be a great guy too. He has the knack of making a guest comfortable and being able to ask piercing questions in a non-provocative way. He's an excellent journalist. If you've heard his C2C AM broadcasts then he is the best host by a country mile. I still like George and his support of these odd topics down the years is extremely commendable for a mainstream journalist.

Perhaps he has got too close and feels loyal to these guys for giving him access? It just seems he has a bit of a blind spot when it comes to the whole TTSA operation. The attacks on the "nitpickers" were highly unusual especially across two shows in a matter of weeks. But then that may well be aimed at people we are not aware of.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

It could quite possibly be aimed at some of the other reported "disclosure"groups that are working on similar things.

An internal tussle between the likes of them that are playing games with eachother...it's probably about the alleged amount of funding that is going to be allocated for a "proper study" of the phenomenon and they will all want a piece of the $500m pie.

Who knows, old boys club antics possibly...Probably Ron upto his old tricks.....

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Here we go again....

Exclusive: I-Team obtains some key documents related to Pentagon UFO study

Thousands of researchers have filed requests via the Freedom of Information Act, hoping to force the military to unleash documents or videos generated during the secret study. The main contractor for the Pentagon was a Las Vegas company. So far, the Pentagon hasn't complied with any of the requests for more information. But now, the I-Team has obtained key documents related to the UFO inquiry....

The Pentagon has yet to release any files, but some information is dribbling out.

"You've got these advanced aerospace vehicles flying around, that we don't know where they come from, what the intent is, possibly off-world even," said Dr. Hal Puthoff, physicist.

In his presentation, Puthoff listed the subjects explored in dozens of scientific studies initiated by BAASS: Star Trek worthy topics -- warp drive, invisibility, metamaterials but the titles and authors have not been released -- until now. The list made public for the first time includes subjects such as worm holes, antigravity and how to track hypersonic vehicles, and more.

READ: List of scientific studies for Pentagon made public for the first time

Source : www.lasvegasnow.com...

Looking at that list it seems to confirm that Knapp is the chosen one to release the continued drips from TTSA. It also brings into question the legitimacy of how he "obtained key documents related to the UFO inquiry."

Obviously these are not secret Pentagon documents. They must come from BASS (probably Puthoff/Davis). The document released is just a list of other documents pertaining to studies in theoretical advanced propulsion, bio-tech and weapons systems.

It would appear that AAWSAP or AATIP were not about finding and studying UFOs. They are/were theoretical projections for the US military to anticipate and recognise new technologies many decades into the future.

TTSA and Zondo created the UFO threat part. The tic-tac mystery remains. But they are also still banging on about.

Puthoff said his group has studied unknown materials recovered from crash sites. Make of that what you will.

Elizondo says TTSA (To the Stars Academy) is actively looking for unusual materials so they can be analyzed. "You don't know when you pick up a piece or have delivered a piece of metallic slag, could it be from a vehicle we've never seen before or could it be part of an alternator from a 1984 Cadillac? You don't know. We have to be careful," Elizonda said

If I was a gambling man then somewhere down the line the $ci boys next step will be to suggest that these magical materials are not from outer space but from our future!

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Of the list of studies,only a few look overtly UFO-related: possibly #12, "Field Effects on Biological Tissues" by Dr. Kit Green and #18, "Metamaterials" by Dr. G. Shivets.
The others are ambiguous at best, but we have #38 redacted with a black line to tease us, and keep hope alive.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

In his presentation, Puthoff listed the subjects explored in dozens of scientific studies initiated by BAASS: Star Trek worthy topics -- warp drive, invisibility, metamaterials but the titles and authors have not been released -- until now. The list made public for the first time includes subjects such as worm holes, antigravity and how to track hypersonic vehicles, and more.

I don't know how many times I've posted that the above is the new BS they want to spread in lieu of telling people the truth.

The air force disinformation, through Doty types, was aliens are demons in caves, the CIA wants to spread the warp drive nonsense.

Of course, they all work together, i.e. Vally and Hynek brought Bennewitz that FAKE computer and they likely worked for the CIA.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
And Peter Levenda says TTSA accepts that aliens are real, yet Zondo plays like he’s an objective scientist and doesn’t want to admit that.

So what is the truth?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
And Peter Levenda says TTSA accepts that aliens are real, yet Zondo plays like he’s an objective scientist and doesn’t want to admit that.

So what is the truth?

That may just be semantics. The word alien has many meanings, so it doesn't necessarily mean 'from another planet." Just something foreign to us, so could be anything.

Alien ~ not contained in or deriving from the essential nature of something “an economic theory alien to the spirit of capitalism”

Personally I don't 100% buy that they are all from other planets

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

...Journalists are supposed to be critical, ask the uncomfortable questions that others won't, put forward the truth and facts and have an independent perspective and have a level accountability to what they put out there. That's what I liked about knapp previously.

Sadly, this is what is swaying the pendulum in the other direction for many in our "community of nitpickers". My own opinion of George has also wavered since objectivity in the last year or so seems to have been given a lower priority than... what? Money? Nah - Is he now just following the money? And claiming stewardship of the narrative as well?

For the time being, many will concur with Pigsy and MM on this one. There's been a change. A change in behavior. A change in M.O.

Confidence in the validity of this enterprise has never been firmly established. It's been asked for, but yield & buy-in is low. A lot of time and energy is now spent regaining identity. Truth via tiny morsels of ephemeral 'entertainment' ...over decades. The show must go on. George has just entered, stage left (wearing a slightly different costume), as the current scene unfolds. Lights dim, microphones on...

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   

If I was a gambling man then somewhere down the line the $ci boys next step will be to suggest that these magical materials are not from outer space but from our future!

Now imagine that , magical materials from our future....

edit on 27-7-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Outrageo

George has just entered, stage left (wearing a slightly different costume), as the current scene unfolds. Lights dim, microphones on...

I'm not sure about that. I don't think the TTSA guys are allowed to change their clothes. It's like a cult!!! Maybe it is. Puthoff has previous in that matter.

This was a promo slot from 2016 pm KLAS TV presented by George.

Here's a still from that May 2016 promotional slot for "To the Stars"

Here's George in a supposed interview with Zondo in the DeLonge HQ two years later

As we know Zondo doesn't change his clothes much either. See : Page 142

Maybe they've filmed the whole story back in 2016 and are releasing it bit by bit?

Anyway amusing observations over...back to the serious stuff.

edit on 27/7/2018 by mirageman because: went to change my clothes!

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Right now onto the email/announcement from TTSA that was released yesterday.

An Introduction to The ADAM Research Project

July 26, 2018

To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science Announces The ADAM Research Project, an Academic Research Program Focused on Exotic Materials for Technology Innovation

From time to time, various sources have collected material samples reported to have come from advanced aerospace vehicles of unknown origin (popularly known as UAP – Unidentified Aerial Phenomena - or UFOs.) Those sources include private citizens, foreign aerospace investigatory committees, aerospace operators and government organizations. As these materials have come to light, they can be made available for inspection.

Given the potential significance of such findings, To The Stars Academy has made it a Tier-1 priority to use its resources to subject these materials to detailed and rigorous scientific evaluation whenever feasible. As soon as TTS Academy is notified that materials are available, a thorough effort will be made to document their origin and credibility, followed by the establishment of chain-of-custody procedures and ownership protocols. In addition to reviewing the materials for their potential significance as evidence of exotic origin, the analysis will evaluate materials for such characteristics as exceptional strength, lightweight build and any unusual advanced properties that potentially could contribute to the development of exciting new technologies in the future.

As a first step, TTS Academy has established a contract with EarthTech International, Inc., (www.earthtech.org) a well-respected research think tank in Austin, Texas, to evaluate the properties of the available materials. Under the leadership of Dr. Harold E. Puthoff, a former Senior Advisor and Subcontractor to the Pentagon’s AATIP program (Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program) and current VP of Technology for TTS Academy, EarthTech is well-positioned to head up this materials research plan.

Source : To the Stars website

So first of all what's going on here? These 'material samples' that they had at Bigelow Warehouse or was it Skinwalker Ranch? What did they do with them? We were told they'd tested them and they had isotopic ratios that indicated they were not 'natural' to Earth. So why has it changed to :

...As soon as TTS Academy is notified that materials are available, a thorough effort will be made to document their origin and credibility, followed by the establishment of chain-of-custody procedures and ownership protocols...

So TTSA didn't have them in the first place and haven't actually tested them? People just talked about them and their odd properties without having tested them. Nit-picking?

What is this about a chain of custody? They've mentioned that before and how it would be provided with their documents and videos? So far the videos can't even be proven to have been de-classified by the Pentagon. The documents seem to have been conjured up by George Knapp. He could have found them down the back of Zondo's sofa for all we know. They have no official dates, markings or anything in fact to confirm their origins and intended recipients. Nit-picking?

As a first step, TTS Academy has established a contract with EarthTech International, Inc., (www.earthtech.org) a well-respected research think tank in Austin, Texas, to evaluate the properties of the available materials. Under the leadership of Dr. Harold E. Puthoff... current VP of Technology for TTS Academy, EarthTech is well-positioned to head up this materials research plan.

Why are they only using EarthTech for this testing? Surely peer review by an additional reputable university or scientific organisation that has no links to TTSA would give a more unbiased analysis. Keeping it in house and under the guidance of Hal Puthoff once again casts dark shadows of doubt across this organisation and its real motives.

This was the same Hal Puthoff who thought he'd proven ESP was real by testing Uri Geller under' laboratory' conditions. Then totally fooled and debunked by James Randi. The same Hal Puthoff who, in the early 1970s, was deeply involved with $cientology, and claimed to have developed his own remote viewing abilities. Believes in the value of the E-Meter and made an absolutely groundbreaking discovery that chicken eggs do not have feelings. Nut picking?

Finally is ADAM Research Project anything to do with Adamantium?

These are the official trademark registrations for Skinwalker Ranch.....Providing recreation facilities; arranging and conducting special events for social entertainment purposes; entertainment services, namely, storytelling; publishing of printed matter; publishing of electronic publications; entertainment services, namely, creation, development, production, and distribution of multimedia content, internet content, motion pictures, and television shows.

Is this just nay-saying? Should we just believe everything that is pumped out by the propaganda machine. Sure there is some interesting stuff as well. But unless you are fairly gullible (and there are an awful lot of people who don't even realize that word isn't in most English dictionaries) then there are constant questions about TTSA and the people who are there to promote their operations.

Are they just entertaining us?

Remember Official Financial Filings of TTSA clearly state what To the Stars is. There is not mention of UFO disclosure.

Was Tom just entertaining us when he said during the Cold War..we found a lifeform?

Actually I think I've got it.

We've got ADAM. After Christmas we'll be enticed by a new EVE campaign. This will be where Tom will release details of his EarthTech (ET) shattering news to come. A few weeks later we'll be told by the 'Hoff of ET that the general public have sent in tiny bits of tic-tacs and he's detected unusual traces of maltodextrin amongst the samples. We will also be told that it seems to indicate they were not from Earth Tech.

Finally in a couple of years time there will be a four year build up until we are told of the real SERPENT campaign that we've been exposed to. since 2017.

edit on 27/7/2018 by mirageman because: edit

edit on 27/7/2018 by mirageman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Great analysis MM.

Totally agree on the need for bullit proof transparency. Why use Earth Tech or atleast have an independent firm provide additional analysis.

Great catch on the ADAM and Adamantimum

Pro argument for TTSA is that this is a separate release from the “meta materials” they have mentioned in the past and that that will be released later in the time line.

But if you are asking the public to scour their attics for relics of their granddad’s UFO story he used to tell then what better time to reveal TTSA’s own meta-material and all its mutant properties and excite the public.

Not sure what is going on any more.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Right on!

Much like The Patient Seventeen implant that was out-of-this-world...until it was proved it wasn’t on the first episode of History Channel’s In Search Of.

What a crock.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

From time to time, various sources have collected material samples reported to have come from advanced aerospace vehicles of unknown origin (popularly known as UAP – Unidentified Aerial Phenomena - or UFOs.)

This is so ridiculous, why can't TheY just say UFO’s

Finally is ADAM Research Project anything to do with Adamantium?

No its short for Adamski

edit on 27-7-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join