It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed the head on that "bird" in the picture?

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
Has anyone noticed the head on that "bird" in the picture?

...in the geller sense?

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Yes, noticed it immediately: That's no eagle. Looks more like a rat's head...

I don't know of any raptor with floppy ears like that - or any bird for that matter...

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Outrageo

I thought it was meant to be a dragon.

Which if you think about it. They are not only something fictional they are also full of hot air too.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
It looks like the actual Eagle's head is at the top of the the statue looking up. It isn't the greatest quality photo, but I suspect the rat head thingy is prey the Eagle has in it's talons.

Or it's an alien creature TTSA will show the world!

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Nope. I blew the photo up, what appears to be a mouse head is actually one of the Eagle's claws

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Really, I have had enough of TTSA and all the others within UFOlogy, I really have, pointless nonsesne from egotisitcal ........... Sorry I cant type that on ATS, dont want to get banned!

TDL; What are your goals??? What do you want to achieve? You sure as hell aren't building any "craft" for $2million and if there is anything that is "hidden" in a black project, like free energy they want out, you can guarantee that want a licensing deal for it if it ever did emerge into the white world. This award is also as spurious, man I am angry today lol. Apologies...

Also as a side note and I am welcome to challenge from anyone, as anyone who thinks that there is no money to be made in UFOLOGY gravely misunderstands the entertainment industry it has become; UFOtainment. There is no longer a scientific interest to find out what it is, maybe that's our fault or the scientific community, I am really beginning to care less and less though.

Who is it that states that there is little money to be made in Ufology? its always the people that are presenting the theories and that are selling it the hardest.

It's the people that present the "information" to people via conferences, books, website memberships, podcast subscriptions, merchandise, DVDs, Blu-rays, online subscribe streaming. These "researches / ufologists" get to travel the world on a "very low income" apparently (diddums), attempting to get people to buy into their ideas of "what it is" and never attempting to solve what "it" is.

If we cured cancer.. would we still donate money to cancer research or cancer charities? Of course not, sorry to use the word "Cancer" but that is what many within "Ufology" now represent in my mind.

The amount of time and money that goes into creating all of the different hypothesis, ideas, presenting those ideas and selling them is far more profitable than putting all of that time and effort into seeking true understanding and "solving" the riddle. Therefore the profit made from it must far far exceed the amount it costs to create these ideas and peddle them.

As soon as we understand it, why bother selling it anymore? But I am sure they will.

Coming to Stores soon!;
"My Grey and Me" , "Understanding Your Bismuth Zinc Powered Car", "Reptoid Health and Saftey in the Workplace guide"

Going outside to cool off and think I need to keep off ATS for a while and start doing normal stuff...

edit on 13-7-2018 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Keep going Pigsy...let it all out. You make valid points.

Enjoy the sunshine.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I'd qualify that by saying that there probably isn't any money in ufology outside the USA. We in Europe have a few good UFO cases. But in an area roughly the size of the USA and with over twice the population I wonder why we don't have more?

Of course it is a lie that there is no money in ufotainment in America.

Why did Nick Pope scamper across the Atlantic if it wasn't worth his while? I'm sure he doesn't talk for free on almost any show that mentions UFOs. Giorgio from Ancient Aliens is rumoured to be worth in excess of $2m. But the market is ultimately limited to what it can stand. Many of the quality researchers who aren't 'big names' in the field have to hold down day jobs.

So another angle to all of this TTSA posturing, tic-tac-toeing, Bob Lazar Quest and Back at the Skinwalker Ranch Revival is hidden in plain sight.

These are the official trademark registrations for Skinwalker Ranch.....Storytelling, entertainment, motion pictures, television shows.

Then there are the Official Financial Filings of TTSA

The legal filings are something you can't easily disguise. The new owners haven't trademarked "Skinwalker Ranch" for the purpose of studying unusual phenomena. TTSA haven't filed as an aerospace company or anything that looks like studying strange things in the sky. Both are clearly for entertainment purposes.

A battleground has been opened up for control of the UFO narrative in the entertainment sector.

But who cares?

People who want it to be about UFOs and aliens and things that go bump at the ranch will ignore these obvious pointers as me making stuff up to destroy their belief systems, or just dismiss it all together because obviously it is about UFOs and aliens but they can't put that on a legal document huh!

edit on 13/7/2018 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Well qualified!

Damn, Girgio is worth a couple million stashes?! Graduate school was a racket!!

edit on 13-7-2018 by BeefNoMeat because: sp

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

Keep in mind Giorgios started off with Legendary Times. Not sure if he made much money from that, since it folded in 2008, so it's fair to assume most of his money comes from the UFO TV circuit.

That's one of the frustrating things about all this, most of the folks in spotlight make money off the interest in UFO's, so essentially they're salesmen, not necessarily telling the truth but perpetuating the thing that makes them a living.

All this entertainment stuff is more of the same thing, money is the motivation. I trust those who have nothing to gain financially from this more

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Talking of Nick Pope he is in the 'Sun" again.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Money in Ufology? Of course there is, just like there's money in football... You better have connections and or be a star player though.

99% of those who you've heard of made no money being on TV as an "expert" in a cable TV show, it pays NOTHING, trust me I've done them. They cover your travel expenses and that's it.

That said, I guess if you've written a book you might make $20 or $30 bucks off an appearance in book sales.

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

So, what's their day job?
Trust fund?

edit on 7/14/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Most of them don't have day jobs, they live cheaply, others drive trucks or wait tables just like all other starving actors.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Ironically Nick Pope is an English Premier League footballer for Burnley and England!

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
On this subject, I would think the average UFO book makes in the low thousands. And I’m talking about the Richard Dolan’s and Timothy Goods, major UFO writers.

Probably the biggest selling UFO book was Whitney Strieber’s first book...Or Leslie Kean's book UFO’s sold more and also the Area 51 book by Anne Jacobson, though that wasn’t strictly a UFO book.

Then there’s the Day after Roswell with Bill Birnes and Corso may be the biggest seller.

What that tells us is that mainstream writers who go into UFOlogy might make a killing. Most of those above are mainstream or where mainstream writers. Also, it tells us that if you want a great selling UFO book, if not a mainstream writer, you have to have an exotic theory associated with UFOlogy and you might get a best seller.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Eric Davis' interview on C2C AM from June 24th 2018 is now available on Youtube.

This is where he claims a number of things including _

- How there was a UFO crash retrieval operation in the US until it was mothballed in 1989.

- Part of the AATIP/AAWSAP program was to conduct UFO field investigations.

- Col. John Alexander gave him his first job at NIDS working for Bigelow.

- The same Col. John Alexander who long claimed the US Government had no official UFO programs right up until recently. While his employee Davis apparently knew all about them (see above).

- In the 1960s , the United States created 'fake UFOs with special helicopter for an operation against a "major foreign adversary" that was not named.

- The UFO community and online forums are all spouting bile and BS about TTSA & DeLonge. The host agrees and joins in with the attack on online investigators but avoiding asking awkward questions about the financial structure of TTS and the dodgy provenance of video and documentary evidence on the website.
- Davis claims UFOs and poltergeists are linked and he took one home from Skinwalker Ranch with him!

- Hal Puthoff has a hypothesis that a group of evolved hominins split off from the main human civilization and they are the reason for the legends of Atlantis.

He's quite a character.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Am a bit behind. So Davies takes a poltergeist home. What then happens

edit on 16-7-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join