It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPORT: Barack Obama Paid Nearly $1 Million To Firm That Created Fake Trump Dossier

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Grimpachi

Even if he had gotten what he expected (regarding his texts) through their meeting, what law would he have broken? IF he had gotten what he was looking for?

Great question. I can't say if there was a law broken since I don't know what they said.

So what law was broken with hiring Fusion GPS?

Not properly disclsoing the payments to them, possible misuse of tax payer funds if the FBI paid for it.

In addition, there may very serious charges depending on how Obama used this info. If he used the dossier which he knew was gotten from russian collusion, to attack his opponent with an investigation, perhaps even going so far as to use it to get fisa warrants to spy, it will be a very serious matter.

But lets not forget, it was the democrats saying Trump jr. committed treason fro trying to get dirt on Hillary from russians.

Now they are changing their tune.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: butcherguy

I don’t want to drag this off topic, but just in case you were unaware, Don Jr only came clean after it was exposed the day before in the media...
I forget which publication broke the story though.

Many have wondered if he’d have been so “honest” if it wasn’t for the release the day prior.

Don’t forget this was after President Trump and many of his acolytes had denied any contacts with Russians.

So make of it what you will.

Personally I hope they all burn. Trump, Obama, Clinton and everyone else in D.C.

At least he came clean. Fusion was fighting tooth and nail not to release who paid them, the dnc and hillarys team lied for a year, and all of the higherups at those places are still saying they had no idea.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

“Coming clean” after you’ve been exposed isn’t actually “coming clean”...

It’s actually called damage control.

But this isn’t about Don Jr, so I won’t derail further.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

What “dirt” have they been using from the dossier?

I haven’t read it and would like to know which stories they’ve been running from it.

Thanks again.

Well the most serious allegation was reported by CNN months ago (little did they know the ramifications of what they were reporting) was that this dossier was used in part to obtain fisa warrants to spy on Trump team. That is a scandal of epic proportions as I outline here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

However, the claims in the dossier have been used all over the media; Putin worked with trump to help him win the election, they offered him real estate deals, Trump accepted intel from russia against hillary, and so forth.

A huge amount of claims in this dossier have been spread not only all over the media, but on places like ATS as well.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I’m waiting for Trump to start screaming at the FBI, “you’re nothing but a lot of talk and a badge!”

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Can I take a nap in between? Could it be that folks are just staring post because the know they always agree with the poster they are starring no matter what that person says? Could it be?
I gave you a star and didn't agree with you so NO .

Well now ya got me completely flummoxed. Maybe it IS time for another nap.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Thanks for helping to connect the dots, Grambler. I hope the 3 investigative committees contain employees who look at ATS. Will save them a lot of time, and assist with pointing them in the right directions.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Putin worked with trump to help him win the election...

I don’t really believe that.

...they offered him real estate deals...

That’s more believable...

Trump accepted intel from russia against hillary...

Probably would have given the chance, but considering none of this “intel” has been released by Trump it’s again not really that believable, in my opinion.

Thanks, Grambler.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You guys keep spinning bullsh*t... meanwhile the rest of the country waits to see what the reality is tomorrow....

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: MotherMayEye
silly question here, but did you take the time to go back and read the non-starred post I was replying to?

Maybe not as it seems you came across my reply to another and within two minutes, read it, wrote and posted a reply. That's fast so maybe there was not time left to check back to what it was referring to.

Actually, I recalled already reading the comment you were replying to and almost left a similar (but direct comment) in response to it. Then when I saw your reply, I clicked the name of the person you were replying to, saw it was, indeed, the very brief comment I had recalled...and then *voila* I typed up the pretty-much already mentally prepared comment I had, to you, instead.

edit on 10/29/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Can I take a nap in between? Could it be that folks are just staring post because the know they always agree with the poster they are starring no matter what that person says? Could it be?
I gave you a star and didn't agree with you so NO .

Well now ya got me completely flummoxed. Maybe it IS time for another nap.

Well, I didn't laugh, but I starred this one because stars are free and who would argue with a nap.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Yeah no problem, its a good conversation.

My only contention is that there is more than enough here to demand an investigation into the people that paid for this dossier.

And that any one of the people that paid to get dirt on Trump from russia and lied about it, and then used that dirt against Trump, while simultaneously screaming about how Trump was a criminal for trying to get dirt on Hillary from Russians (or anybody defending those people) is a hypocrite of the highest caliber and should be exposed.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: elementalgrove

It's that screwing of bernie that really hurt them.
A lot of my dem friends left the party and went independent over that.

As I look back on it, I am actually grateful that they did, because Bernie would have been controllable from the start, it did not take him long to support Clinton.

As crazy as it is, Trump really does appear to be the threat to the establishment and not plan B.

I am very much so looking forward to the fallout of all this, let the cards fall where the shall!

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

You guys keep spinning bullsh*t... meanwhile the rest of the country waits to see what the reality is tomorrow....

CNN is glumly stating that its Manafort and Money. They're already hoping and praying that its not only him, LOL.
edit on 10/29/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Grimpachi

Even if he had gotten what he expected (regarding his texts) through their meeting, what law would he have broken? IF he had gotten what he was looking for?

Great question. I can't say if there was a law broken since I don't know what they said.

So what law was broken with hiring Fusion GPS?

Not properly disclsoing the payments to them, possible misuse of tax payer funds if the FBI paid for it.

In addition, there may very serious charges depending on how Obama used this info. If he used the dossier which he knew was gotten from russian collusion, to attack his opponent with an investigation, perhaps even going so far as to use it to get fisa warrants to spy, it will be a very serious matter.

But lets not forget, it was the democrats saying Trump jr. committed treason fro trying to get dirt on Hillary from russians.

Now they are changing their tune.

Are they changing their tune?...

Or have they just chosen to have a collective, selective memory?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Its because the optics looked so bad or at best but if this dossier played a roll in the FISA warrants then that becomes a big big issue ...I think that 702 comes up for renewal in November if memory serves me correct .

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

CNN says it's Manafort and Money. They're already hoping and praying that its not just him.

Eddie Money was involved.

Damn. They may be getting Two Tickets to Prison.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

CNN says it's Manafort and Money. They're already hoping and praying that its not just him.
Alex reported on it earlier and I think there are 2 others besides Manford .

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: carewemust

Eddie Money was involved.

Damn. They may be getting Two Tickets to Prison.

I just laughed my ass off.

So funny.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Tomorrow's news will be the equivalent to the firing of the first bullet from a 30 round mag.

AKA, it's simply just the beginning of the end for several high-profile politicians, from both sides of the aisle, IMO.

At least I hope so. To most all of us, accountability is long overdue.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join