It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPORT: Barack Obama Paid Nearly $1 Million To Firm That Created Fake Trump Dossier

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

I am pretty sure even if real does not prevent the Intelligence Panel
from seeing it. It just means it won't go beyond the eyes of those
who have credentials.

edit on 29-10-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: cinerama
i enjoy seeing how rattled trump, his supporters and paid shills are, tomorrow should be interesting.
fake trump dossier compiled by mi6 lol.

If you're going to play here, best learn how to get facts straight. You WILL be called out when you post fake "facts".

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I suppose more than a few congressmen and senators on both sides of the aisle need to get their ducks in a row.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
A Conservative website first funded the law firm to investigate so are they in on as well?

I think it is really childish for people to point fingers at those who funded the law firm. The law firm was reputable and one of the top firms. I never cared for the connect the dot type of Glenn Beck stupidity even when it is used against Trump.

I do think it should lower the law firms credibility, but not their clients.

You need to study the real information.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: whywhynot

I am pretty sure even if real does not prevent the Intelligence Panel
from seeing it. It just means it won't go beyond the eyes of those
who have credentials.

The leaks will tell us the real stories.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If Jeff Sessions doesn't appoint a special counsel to investigate the Obama clan, he is TOAST.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

if somebody doesn't swing, and reports of steele and the heads of fusion turn up dead,that's probably what will happen.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

A Conservative website first funded the law firm to investigate so are they in on as well?

I think it is really childish for people to point fingers at those who funded the law firm. The law firm was reputable and one of the top firms. I never cared for the connect the dot type of Glenn Beck stupidity even when it is used against Trump.

Are you claiming The Free Beacon didn't hire them?

You do know they have already admitted that they did and are unapologetic about it.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
It this was the old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles video game, Trump would be flashing very quickly right now!!!

Lol that’s awesome. So true. It’s the part where the boss bad guy is flashing and his attacks are berserk.

link   
Sadly, no matter how often you point out to the left how corrupt their party and people are they continue to ignore it, and deflect to the right's people because, ya know, Pokemon GO.

Corruption is corruption, no matter which way it goes.

Right now, the left is as crooked as they come, and no matter how much you Lefties and Righties keep going back and forth, both sides are corrupt in one way or another.

However, I'd be slightly appeased at seeing Obama and Hillary go to prison.

link   
a reply to: butcherguy

yep, and some monies flowing.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

You do know they have already admitted that they did and are unapologetic about it.

Read ALL the information.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Read ALL the information.

I did.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: xuenchen

Wow! So, Obama's political PAC, along with the owners of The Beacon, Jeb Bush, John McCain, and other Republicans that haven't been named, along with the DNC and possibly Clinton's PAC all contributed to a FAKE dossier?

Why worry about how those people wasted their money on Faked dossiers?

So Trump contends it's a "fake" dossier...

Why would I trust the word of Trump on this, didn't he have "the best people" in Hawaii a few years ago who were reported to have uncovered Obama's birth certificate fraud?

What ever happened to Trump's birth certificate investigation of Obama? I remember him saying very clearly years ago his people were on the verge of releasing something very, very damaging.

Then? Nothing.

So everyone excuse me if I find it hard to accept the word of Trump about this dossier being "fake" when he himself pulled a fast on on the American people years ago with his "birther" nonsense.

Just because you never looked at the evidence that the birth certificate is fake, does not mean there is nothing to it.

Why do I say you have not looked at it, because anybody who can write a complete sentence will know with 99.9 % certainty that birth certificate is a total forgery once they have. Just watch the arpaio videos, sums up the proof it is a forgery definitively.

Notice all I am saying is the presented birth certificate is fake, not that obama was born outside the country.

Trump was absolutely not wrong about the birth certificate, he just gave up trying to convince everyone because most are too scared to even look at the evidence and be labeled a wacky conspiracy nut.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

A lot of companies use Fusion GPS every year. Free Beacon did too. But it hired Fusion for services that had nothing to do with the crooked Hillary/DNC Dossier on candidate Trump.

Free Beacon is, in fact, working to assist Congress, as needed.

STORY: www.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

They are using the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles now.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

You dont care for connect the dot style investigations? The surely you have been against the one into Trumps team.

They were paying a firm colluding with russia to get dirt on Trump. Obama had the wife of one of the key employees of Fusion GPS as his advisor.

The dems have been saying for nearly a year that getting dirt on your opponent from the russians was criminal.

Now we find out they were paying for it.

Obama was made aware of this document in at least November 2016. He knew exactly where is came from.

Yet not only did he fail to mention to anyone he was paying the law firm that got it, he actually kept paying them and according to the most recent FEC was paying them at least up to this august.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

The proof his BC is fraudulent is in my signature below, not with any disinfo Arpaio led people astray with.

edit on 10/29/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I found the thread over and hour and a half ago. It had two replies and I turned off my phone and took a nap.
I just woke up, found the thread, and sure enough it was just like I had expected lots and lots of stars for people spending their afternoons on a rainy day. Then I found your post with no stars at all, and said somebody here gets it.
I did not Star you because somehow I just thought that would ruin the ambience of the place don't you think. Have a nice afternoon.
a reply to: Regnor

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Somebody didn't get many, many possible points and, yet, you thought, "Hm, someone here gets it?"

edit on 10/29/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join