It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPORT: Barack Obama Paid Nearly $1 Million To Firm That Created Fake Trump Dossier

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Maybe not as it seems you came across my reply to another and within two minutes, read it, wrote and posted a reply. That's fast so maybe there was not time left to check back to what it was referring to. And that post I replied to had NO stars, which by the way juxtaposes with your reply above that within only a few minutes had garnered a half dozen while mine had two. Now how the heck did my reply, one that actually was nothing but drift from the OP get two stars. I ask you. And yours got six, completely off topic.
I can account for 50% of your stars but have no idea why you got the other 50%

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

As long as you are keeping score, can we get hourly updates ?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Even if he had gotten what he expected (regarding his texts) through their meeting, what law would he have broken? IF he had gotten what he was looking for?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Even if he had gotten what he expected (regarding his texts) through their meeting, what law would he have broken? IF he had gotten what he was looking for?

Great question. I can't say if there was a law broken since I don't know what they said.

So what law was broken with hiring Fusion GPS?
edit on 29-10-2017 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Just a thought. . . . .

I was wondering what would cost so much that Obama, Hillary, anti-Trumpers would pay.

And then it occurred to me.

Maybe Fusion GPS had dirt on Obama and Hillary which is why they paid so much.

If so, that's one incredibly dangerous rabbit hole no one wanting to remain among the living should enter.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Just a thought. . . . .

I was wondering what would cost so much that Obama, Hillary, anti-Trumpers would pay.

And then it occurred to me.

Maybe Fusion GPS had dirt on Obama and Hillary which is why they paid so much.

Well somebody just showed me this from 1992 !!!!!!!

MOSCOW - For nearly a decade, Roman Obama's life at Patrice Lumumba University was almost paradise. He studied for free and got warm clothes and cheap airline tickets that let him see the world.

"We had so many possibilities. Maybe it was not a luxurious life, but we could travel and do things," said Obama, 31, a law student from Equatorial Guinea

Hmmmmm

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Can I take a nap in between? Could it be that folks are just staring post because the know they always agree with the poster they are starring no matter what that person says? Could it be?

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Too nit-picky for me.

Just keep score.

Thank You for the effort.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Can I take a nap in between? Could it be that folks are just staring post because the know they always agree with the poster they are starring no matter what that person says? Could it be?
I gave you a star and didn't agree with you so NO .

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

If she paid over $25,000 to a foreign national to help her election, it would be a felony, according to what I have read regarding campaign finance law.
Why would she have hidden this?
No money changed hands in Trump Jrs case, and no information.
edit on b000000312017-10-29T20:02:28-05:0008America/ChicagoSun, 29 Oct 2017 20:02:28 -0500800000017 by butcherguy because: I spelled foriegn incorrectly, and it wasn't a typo.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Grambler

A Conservative website first funded the law firm to investigate so are they in on as well?

I think it is really childish for people to point fingers at those who funded the law firm. The law firm was reputable and one of the top firms. I never cared for the connect the dot type of Glenn Beck stupidity even when it is used against Trump.

I do think it should lower the law firms credibility, but not their clients.

You dont care for connect the dot style investigations? The surely you have been against the one into Trumps team.

They were paying a firm colluding with russia to get dirt on Trump. Obama had the wife of one of the key employees of Fusion GPS as his advisor.

The dems have been saying for nearly a year that getting dirt on your opponent from the russians was criminal.

Now we find out they were paying for it.

Obama was made aware of this document in at least November 2016. He knew exactly where is came from.

Yet not only did he fail to mention to anyone he was paying the law firm that got it, he actually kept paying them and according to the most recent FEC was paying them at least up to this august.

Is Fusion GPS Russian?

No, it isn't so it seems you are a lot to do about nothing.

Sorry, but paying a third party to collude with russia is not an excuse.

Actually, it is.

Fusion GPS is a commercial research and strategic intelligence firm based in Washington, D.C. it advertises and operates legally in that way. So it is above an excuse it is well known and legal.

So you would have no problem with paying a law firm to go to Russia and china, get dirt from officials, lie about doing that, use that info to start an investigation on the democrats for supposedly getting dirt from Russia and China.

The democrats were very clear; getting dirt from your opponents from russia was criminal.

Using a third party to do it is not an excuse.
edit on 29-10-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
What if the moon is made of Cheese?

What if this is all a delusional play by TPTB to keep us dividied?

What if we all banded together, and over-powered them, and tossed them all in prison. Then sorted it all out, in the open.

What if we reset things?

What if we actually got to sort through the cloak and dagger shenanigans going on?

At this point, we're all just watching a very elaborate play being put on for us.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I don’t want to drag this off topic, but just in case you were unaware, Don Jr only came clean after it was exposed the day before in the media...
I forget which publication broke the story though.

Many have wondered if he’d have been so “honest” if it wasn’t for the release the day prior.

Don’t forget this was after President Trump and many of his acolytes had denied any contacts with Russians.

So make of it what you will.

Personally I hope they all burn. Trump, Obama, Clinton and everyone else in D.C.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Well you make good points but keep your eye on the pea because they keep shifting shells or are trying to .

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Many have wondered if he’d have been so “honest” if it wasn’t for the release the day prior.
He probably would have kept the nothing burger to himself but seeing the anti-Trumpers were looking for any thing bloody he silenced the critics and told all .

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Personally I hope they all burn. Trump, Obama, Clinton and everyone else in D.C. 

I am all good with that. There may be a few good souls in office in DC, but they all swim together in the same pool.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: Grambler

They paid GPS... but did they know that GPS would use Russians to get the dirt?

I find it beyond belief that millions of dollars were getting spent and they had no idea where is was going.

But even beyond that, we know that at least when the dossier came to light that they knew it was sourced by Kremlin agents, and came from the group they were paying. Yet they not only continued to use that dirt, they lied about paying for it for over a year.

“Key”?
How do you know that?

How do you know they’re not a mere pencil pusher at the company?

Thanks in advance.

Because the article said he was a key employee.

It shows he worked with executive Glenn simpson at the WSJ.

I find it hard to believe that Sompson hired his friend from the wall st journal to push pencils.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I am all good with that. There may be a few good souls in office in DC, but they all swim together in the same pool.

I’d say a few good souls head to D.C...
But once they set foot on the ground the demons gather and the lobbying starts...

It’s the same over here in Westminster.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Fair enough, mate.

It’s plausible.
Clinton & The DNC are probably the epitome of corruption in the modern age, so it’s not far fetched.

One more question...

Yet they not only continued to use that dirt...

What “dirt” have they been using from the dossier?

I haven’t read it and would like to know which stories they’ve been running from it.

Thanks again.

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

I’d say a few good souls head to D.C...
But once they set foot on the ground the demons gather and the lobbying starts...

It’s the same over here in Westminster.

Agreed. I have watched it happen. I knew a guy that ran for Congress and won. He was a 'Blue Dog' Democrat when he went to Washington.
That didn't last long. He followed the orders of his handlers in DC and voted the way he was told.
I think he lasted two terms.
edit on b000000312017-10-29T20:09:35-05:0008America/ChicagoSun, 29 Oct 2017 20:09:35 -0500800000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join