It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPORT: Barack Obama Paid Nearly $1 Million To Firm That Created Fake Trump Dossier

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steak
More lies from the left and the media which propagates them...

And more "Fake" patriots spreading un-American propaganda...

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

More lies from the left and the media which propagates them...

And more "Fake" patriots spreading un-American propaganda...

While allu Ahkbar reigns in NYC on a bicycle path. What sick people those one the left have become. For them what is important isn't the lives of their neighbors. What is 8 people dead do to the malfeasance of the BS hoisted on the planet by the last few POTUS including two Dem's to you?
edit on 31-10-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

That is a very unamerican accusation. We don't think like that during tragedies.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

If Jeff Sessions doesn't appoint a special counsel to investigate the Obama clan, he is TOAST.

And that special counsel should have the initials T.G.
edit on 31-10-2017 by Arizonaguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

originally posted by: carewemust

If Jeff Sessions doesn't appoint a special counsel to investigate the Obama clan, he is TOAST.

And that special counsel should have the initials T.G.

Agreed. The "swamp" hasn't seduced Trey to the dark side. Not yet anyway.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

LOL..."Let me lay my hands on you, Harvey. Maybe I can get some of your Karma!"

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Weinstein needs the services of Perkins Coie.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: Justoneman

That is a very unamerican accusation. We don't think like that during tragedies.

He might not actually BE American....

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Grimpachi

Even if he had gotten what he expected (regarding his texts) through their meeting, what law would he have broken? IF he had gotten what he was looking for?

Great question. I can't say if there was a law broken since I don't know what they said.

So what law was broken with hiring Fusion GPS?

Election law I believe.

Can't pay any foreign agents for dirt, i guess and at least Steele was a foreign agent. Let alone he went to the russians for info.

Even BS fake stuff counts.

That russian lawyer chick Jr met is connected to GPS too.

Sounded like a set up to me from the beginning. Entrapment.

Still no law was broken by him.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Steak
Lol people that post pictures of Hillary and Weinstein together as to say Democrats are all evil like Weinstein.
You wouldn't be saying that if you knew the Republicans had a serial child molester as the speaker of the house for 7 years. Two heartbeats away from the president was a real monster. Dennis Hastert was closer to the presidency than Hillary. If you wanna play which political party has the most disgusting monsters in it...

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus
Lol as I grow older I realize more and more that stupid comes in all shapes and sizes. Lawyers and doctors capable of such incredible stupidity despite their incredible education. I don't know if it's propaganda or some people just view reality differently.

Trump is the perfect example, I'm fully aware that he's well educated and relatively intelligent. But SO much stupidity comes out of his mouth, like the kind of 'out of touch' stupidity. I'm not talking about politics, just simple things like knowing he's the president of the virgin islands. Saying global warming is a hoax created by china is really stupid, but unfortunately is now a political idea instead of just a stupid one.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: GokuVsSuperman0
a reply to: Steak
Lol people that post pictures of Hillary and Weinstein together as to say Democrats are all evil like Weinstein.
You wouldn't be saying that if you knew the Republicans had a serial child molester as the speaker of the house for 7 years. Two heartbeats away from the president was a real monster. Dennis Hastert was closer to the presidency than Hillary. If you wanna play which political party has the most disgusting monsters in it...

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

So, when can he be arrested? Biggest crook of the bunch, so of course, he's likely to walk. No way he didn't know about this, and approve.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
Why worry about how those people wasted their money on Faked dossiers?

Someone spent 12 million, that doesn't bother you? The deep state is both parties, remember the right wasn't on
Trump's side until there was no choice.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

GAH!

Something came to mind when reading through this thread...does anyone remember how Obama and Richard Lugar were detained at a Russian airport, in August 2005, on a trip where they were touring nuclear sites, because of a possible passport issue?

I can find traces of that story online...like at the WaPo: Link

But I can't seem to find the original Chicago Tribune story that I recall reading a few years ago.

None-the-less...maybe it's worth revisiting.

(FWIW...I recall that Russia may have thought Obama was a British spy and took his passport for several hours. But, alas, I am only going on memory. I can't find a certain Chicago Tribune article I recall reading though.)

Not surprised. A LOT of stories/articles about him utterly vanished from online. I had a lot bookmarked, that were just GONE, from major news sites that still had fluff pieces in their archives, so hard to believe they'd remove articles about a (then) sitting president. Still, they were gone. Searched, even, to account for altered links, and they just weren't there.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Is Fusion GPS Russian?

No, it isn't so it seems you are a lot to do about nothing.

So as long as it is lawyers or an American company that works directly with Russia on your behalf for lets say a fake dossier its all good? I wonder how it works if the state department issues a fisa warrant based on a faked dossier... all of that still good?

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Just a thought. . . . .

I was wondering what would cost so much that Obama, Hillary, anti-Trumpers would pay.

And then it occurred to me.

Maybe Fusion GPS had dirt on Obama and Hillary which is why they paid so much.

Well somebody just showed me this from 1992 !!!!!!!

MOSCOW - For nearly a decade, Roman Obama's life at Patrice Lumumba University was almost paradise. He studied for free and got warm clothes and cheap airline tickets that let him see the world.

"We had so many possibilities. Maybe it was not a luxurious life, but we could travel and do things," said Obama, 31, a law student from Equatorial Guinea

Hmmmmm

...huh...and who, exactly, is this "Roman" Obama???

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join