It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parsons Green suspect arrested at Dover: Only one British Press MSM source using word "Muslim"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
a reply to: Revolution9

I made this thread out of anxiety, care and righteous anger. That is all. I am not anti Islam. I am anti TERROR. I believe we must have adequate defense and security to look after our civilians as they live their lives as citizens.

Political correctness MUST NOT cost innocent lives. President Trump is right. He tried to tell us yesterday before everyone laid into him. Mean while our lot were trying to minimize the collateral damage to Islam. Who the # are THEY working for, people?

Can you really not understand what is going on here ?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

In this case imminent means that we know there was an attempted attack on a tube yesterday morning, it used the type of explosive similar to that used in Manchester. It didn’t go off. The sort you can buy with certain ingredients in high street shops although there has been a lot work to now prevent that.

Guardian Headline Article

In all that STUFF in that Guardian article STILL not one "Muslim" or "Islam" word??? Is that the right way to do it, folks? Are you happy with this PC reporting? I am not. I don't want the facts to be #ed about with. I want it straight...proper NEWS.

The Guardian is terrible for this. They love Sadiq, our London Mayor. Ohh how they don't want to offend him. Mean while our kids are being blown up.

That bomb yesterday, if it had successfully detonated, would have killed possibly hundreds of people and cause a horrific human stapede. Just a little pop and a fire DID cause a stampede.

Should British people have to tolerate THIS? We must not betray the victims and our security for PC. The British people must always have the facts. Information is NOT to be tampered with. Don't you see how wrong that is, to play these kinds of manipulative perception games on us?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

"Last night the Islamic State terror group claimed responsibility for the attack, according to the Amaq news agency which has links to the group."

Shows how desperate they are then don't you think , they really are on their last legs.

They did not even bother to inform us, the public, who have to keep putting up with being killed and maimed, that IS had claimed responsibility.

What difference would it make ?
Bunch of losers saying they did something doesn't mean they did.

BIG RESPECT to President Trump for calling them out yesterday when he said that Scotland Yard KNOWS who these people are. I wish we had a guy like that leading us right now.

Even having May as PM is infinitely preferable to him , personally I think he should keep his mouth shut in regard to our security services.

You know, President Trump was right all along.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: SprocketUK

And how would you go about distinguishing a Muslim terrorist from a devout Muslim?

The only way we have so far, is to wait until they're found doing something or planning something.

The jihadi would be in the act of planning for, carrying out or supporting acts of terror against the state.
its quite simple.

If he has bomb manuals on his laprop, videos of is type preaching, associates with similar types ghen that should be enough to distinguish between him and someone who just lives a life to a certain set of rules.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I know that, but how would you catch them before hand if they just appeared to be regular Muslims?

Unless you want each and every persons laptop, computers, phones, residences etc in the UK searched every day?
edit on 1692017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

I know that, but how how would you catch them before hand if they just appeared to be regular Muslims?

Unless you want each and every persons laptop, computers, phones, residences etc in the uk searched every day?

Well, we could start with every single person that went, or tried to go to join IS. Then people who devoured their web based stuff, the sort of people who fly IS flags (You can be arrested for supporting National Action who have not killed one person as far as I know, yet not for supporting IS)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Responsible reporting my friend. Plenty of time to whip ourselves up into hysterics when his identity is released.

Should British people have to tolerate THIS? We must not betray the victims and our security for PC. The British people must always have the facts. Information is NOT to be tampered with. Don't you see how wrong that is, to play these kinds of manipulative perception games on us?

Think it through. The suspect will know people and he'll have possessions somewhere. Blaring out his identity to keep your curiosity fed will tip others off who will destroy or remove evidence. Brainwashers will disappear.

AND nobody knows it isn't a white teenager with Anders Brevic manifesto. You guys had a nail bomber hated gays. Mental illness is colour and Faith blind, my friend.

link   

originally posted by: 23432

I made this thread out of anxiety, care and righteous anger. That is all. I am not anti Islam. I am anti TERROR. I believe we must have adequate defense and security to look after our civilians as they live their lives as citizens.

Political correctness MUST NOT cost innocent lives. President Trump is right. He tried to tell us yesterday before everyone laid into him. Mean while our lot were trying to minimize the collateral damage to Islam. Who the # are THEY working for, people?

No, all I see is you being paranoid and getting the wrong end of the stick. I see it as our government being Scrooges with the budget and not thinking properly about security. If we are to live in a nation that is having war waged on its soil we must admit that, state who our enemy is, throw resources at the problem and DEFEAT THE ENEMY ruthlessly if necessary.

I am not into all that paranoid stuff. I am pro West. I am not anti establishment.

There is much we can do to protect ourselves. If they don't have any ideas let me do it hen. I have plenty of ideas. Here is what I would do:

I would conduct a fact finding mission to Israel. I would hire MOSSAD and IDF Trainers to train instructors in Britain with all their latest strategies. I would put up screens at all major transport hubs, at airports, trains and bus stations. More cameras and more people monitoring those cameras especially at rush hour times. Rapid response units in all major cities. More cameras in the most vulnerable areas. Any big events must have security and people must be searched for anything obvious. This is jut the beginning of a list.

If it is this bad, which it is, then it is time we face facts that we are at war and people are targeting us on home soil. It is not anything to do with the police state and them wanting to militarize us. They are being the opposite, too lazy at protecting our lives. It is not meaning enough to them, our lives. Didn't Grenfell PROVE how indifferent they are when it comes to having to shell out money for people's welfare? The bastards can't even be bothered to adequately protect buildings from fire. The tech is there but their spirit is weak when it comes to parting with the money. They do the same with the National Health Service. There are wonderful health resources that rich people have access to. They let poor people die waiting for access to such new tech.

Is this the shape of things to come in Brexit Land?

edit on 16-9-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Just to add that if you think you can browse certain things and a little red light doesn't start blinking on a console in gchq then you are way too trusting of our state.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

But that would be a tiny amount of them.

What about the ones who have done none of that?

What about the people who went to the online stuff just to see what the hypes about?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Just to add that if you think you can browse certain things and a little red light doesn't start blinking on a console in gchq then you are way too trusting of our state.

I agree. I know this, too. I am very careful with my words these days. However, I will speak freely, even if it is under the shadow of death, if necessary. We can't allow ourselves to be bullied into silence. I try to be polite and I am not an enemy of the state. I will have my say and I have a right in a free society to that.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Pretty much every atracker has already been known to police, I doubt very much that the groups I identified would turn out to be a tiny percentage of the ones wjo end up killing or aiding killers.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

You're correct, of course. Life in the Five Eyes is mighty fine and paid for with privacy tokens.

£/$10k rewards for tips leading to convictions will flush out the anti-society haters in Muslim areas. Fines for everyone who can be proven to have known when someone turned jihadi. Blood is on their hands.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Known, but they haven't done anything, so can't be arrested.

You're sounding very much like an advocate for thought crimes. That's a very slippery slope.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I have to go now to do my business, but please may I leave you with this observation I have made:

When the IRA were militarily and criminally (yes, they engaged in much criminal "fundraising", too, and I'm not talking jumble sales, cake stalls and jars of Granny's jam, lol) active on British home soil we called a spade a spade. Even as a child I remember we were told clearly every day without fail they were IRISH NATIONALISTS, working (supposedly) independently of the Irish Government who wanted Northern Ireland returned to the Irish nation.

These terrorists have an agenda, too. We must be kept informed about their agenda, what they want and what they do. We need to know always if they are related to a religion, to a state, to an extreme ideology, etc. We must KNOW OUR ENEMY if we are ever to have a chance of defeating them. The establishment's cover ups and doctoring, withholding of information only aid the terrorist, not the majority of the British Public. They will then be ill prepared, ill informed, vulnerable sheep unknowing of the wolves prowling just outside of the pen and let's face it the farmer has been well lazy fixing this rickety old fence with a threat like that at large.

"We want information, information, information..."

Also note my new tactic at "handling" these slippery customers. Now I am the interrogator. Now they are Number 6. The worm and the table has turned. I advise all other people who are seeking empowerment to think hard now about power dynamics. You would be very surprised by what "resources" may be at your disposal; all manner of crafty psychological response tactics. Get wise, dear people.

edit on 16-9-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Is ATS a barometer of public opinion? Lots of the members approve preemptive justice without trial or rule of Law. Mob rule and rushing to conclusions never only works with specific target groups. It always loses its # and spreads to other groups like COINTELPRO, Commie witch hunts and KGB dissident purges did already.

Point the finger justice is crazy popular. People are spookily naïve to support unfairness and lawlessness for some groups and still expect righteous treatment for their own groups. Naïve or stupid it's the same result.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Whether born here or not, if someone is involved in this, they should be Jailed and then booted out of the country forever.

So make it someone else's problem?

I wouldn't bring it in for people such as Irish terrorists etc because they just aren't the threat these nutters are.

They were though. And the IRA was a lot worse (higher number of deaths and injuries) than what we're seeing from Muslims terrorists in the UK.
The IRA was dangerous but now days isn't very active.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I am not anti Islam. I am anti TERROR.

You can click the link below for the scores of other calls of violence in Islam.

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle. The targets of violence are "those who disbelieve" - further defined in the next verse (13) as "defy and disobey Allah." Nothing is said about self-defense. In fact, the verses in sura 8 were narrated shortly after a battle provoked by Muhammad, who had been trying to attack a lightly-armed caravan to steal goods belonging to other people.
www.thereligionofpeace.com...

From Winston Churchill in the link about Islam, its true yesterday as today.

Bukhari 52:177

Muhammad said:“I have been made victorious with terror.”
www.thetribunepapers.com...

Terror and Islam go hand in hand as it comes straight from Mohammad and he is their guide to moral (immoral) conduct, from mass murder to child brides, to killing innocent people and stealing their land, to starting wars and stealing their lands, to torturing people to get info of booty stash`s, he was a perverted freak pretending to be someone, making crap up as he saw fit to suit his own perversions and if a follower wakes up to it, the punishment for apostasy is death, or for even being a hypocrite in Islamic eye`s.

Its a disgusting religion made by a disgusting man Mohammad, with a list too long to reply on, its why some people have dedicated their lives to educate people on Islam.

Want to know the real Islam by Mohammad's example and standard? look at ISIS. Its the reason so many Jihadists are home grown, simply because of reading and following their books.

Muslims when not in a position to dominate they are to smile in our faces by hate us within their hearts.

Taqiyya (lying,deceiving,illusion) Islam's most important ideological wartool

We are Kaffirs to them, how many non Muslim women marry a Muslim male, I bet most people know some, but you`ll never hear a non Muslim male marry a Muslim women, if so extremely rare, once born into a Muslim family your Muslim, leave that religion and the proper punishment is death. Its the reason why Islamic numbers are growing to the extent that countries are in deep jeopardy of being over run, they`ll breed people out of existence.

Look at Islamic majority countries and see how non Muslims are treated.

Love Muslims by telling them the truth, not loving their religion, I attack Mohammad and his Islam, who he was and what he taught and to point to the Truth they have missed. I actually feel sorry for them, to think many of them think by slaying people and being slayed that gets them a one way ticket to a perverted paradise.

But Islams days are numbered, the King of Kings will return soon and He`s not going to be a pacifist to not just Islam.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
It's not extremist Islam, it is terrorism.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

No, all I see is you being paranoid and getting the wrong end of the stick. I see it as our government being Scrooges with the budget and not thinking properly about security. If we are to live in a nation that is having war waged on its soil we must admit that, state who our enemy is, throw resources at the problem and DEFEAT THE ENEMY ruthlessly if necessary.

I am not into all that paranoid stuff. I am pro West. I am not anti establishment.

There is much we can do to protect ourselves. If they don't have any ideas let me do it hen. I have plenty of ideas. Here is what I would do:

I would conduct a fact finding mission to Israel. I would hire MOSSAD and IDF Trainers to train instructors in Britain with all their latest strategies. I would put up screens at all major transport hubs, at airports, trains and bus stations. More cameras and more people monitoring those cameras especially at rush hour times. Rapid response units in all major cities. More cameras in the most vulnerable areas. Any big events must have security and people must be searched for anything obvious. This is jut the beginning of a list.

If it is this bad, which it is, then it is time we face facts that we are at war and people are targeting us on home soil. It is not anything to do with the police state and them wanting to militarize us. They are being the opposite, too lazy at protecting our lives. It is not meaning enough to them, our lives. Didn't Grenfell PROVE how indifferent they are when it comes to having to shell out money for people's welfare? The bastards can't even be bothered to adequately protect buildings from fire. The tech is there but their spirit is weak when it comes to parting with the money. They do the same with the National Health Service. There are wonderful health resources that rich people have access to. They let poor people die waiting for access to such new tech.

Is this the shape of things to come in Brexit Land?

You may need to elevate your perception slightly and observe the power struggle that goes behind these " terror " attacks.

What happened was an attack on Ship Brittania and there is only 1 power on Earth that can pull this off .

I'll sit and wait for an attack on Ship Americana and when it happens in not so far away in future ; i'll visit this thread and ask you : are you following the money yet ?

Always follow the money if you want to find out the real culprits behind these so called terror attacks .

I read some more of your posts in thread ; you are living in an induce state of fear ot seems .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join