It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parsons Green suspect arrested at Dover: Only one British Press MSM source using word "Muslim"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Suspect has been arrested at Dover and is believed to be a young man still in his teens. Only one British MSM source is mentioning anything about this being connected to EXTREME FUNDAMENTALIST ISLAM.

www.express.co.uk...

"Last night the Islamic State terror group claimed responsibility for the attack, according to the Amaq news agency which has links to the group."

They did not even bother to inform us, the public, who have to keep putting up with being killed and maimed, that IS had claimed responsibility.

They HAVE claimed responsibility and if the MSM will not actually tell us the real news for draconian reasons then obviously we MUST go looking for it ourselves.

BIG RESPECT to President Trump for calling them out yesterday when he said that Scotland Yard KNOWS who these people are. I wish we had a guy like that leading us right now. At least he cares about his people and wants to protect them, unlike our UK politicians. The UK plays it so dirty and #s around with our perception something chronic. They act like a nanny state. For #'s sake stop it or you are going to have huge problems, carrying on the way you do.

At least Reuters are informing us...eventually.

uk.reuters.com... N3

We can't run, we can't hide. We must face facts that a certain kind of Extreme Islam is our enemy, is actively engaged in guerilla warfare in all our Western nations and we MUST take measures, very swiftly, to protect ourselves. You know, President Trump was right all along.

edit on 16-9-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
Suspect has been arrested at Dover and is believed to be a young man still in his teens. Only one British MSM source is mentioning anything about this being connected to EXTREME FUNDAMENTALIST ISLAM.

www.express.co.uk...

"Last night the Islamic State terror group claimed responsibility for the attack, according to the Amaq news agency which has links to the group."

They did not even bother to inform us, the public who have to keep putting up with being killed and maimed, that IS had claimed responsibility.

They HAVE claimed responsibility and if the MSM will not actually tell us the real news for draconian reasons then obviously we MUST go looking for it ourselves.

BIG RESPECT to President rump for calling them out yesterday when he said that Scotland Yard KNOWS who these people are. I wish we had a guy like that leading us right now. At least he cares about his people and wants to protect them, unlike our UK politicians. The UK plays it so dirty.

At least Reuters are informing us...eventually.

uk.reuters.com... N3

We can't run, we can't hide. We must face facts that Extreme Islam is our enemy and we MUST take measures, very swiftly, to protect ourselves. You know, President Trump was right all along.

BBC

So-called Islamic State has said it was behind the attack, which injured 29.

www.bbc.com...

Its on all uk news that they have claimed responsibility.

I seen it said on sky news yesterday. They all say isis claimed responsibility and that they always claim responsibility so we shouldn't just belive what they say.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Nonsense, all the news agencies yesterday were talking about how this was most likely a Muslim terrorist attack.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: kamatty

NOW they have. 10 minutes ago it was a different story. LOOK at when it was updated! I looked and there was no "M "word. There still is NO "M" word. They are deliberately moving the definition away from Islam. These people are MUSLIM TERRORISTS. They are doing it out of religious and political hatred of the West. I really do think you guys all over the West are acting like halal sheep to the slaughter. They must be laughing at you, these wolves.

Do you think it is is a good idea to just sit there penned up with no shepherd when there is a pack of hungry wolves salivating over what they are going to do to you?

The knew who did it yesterday. I am getting mighty sick of this. Political correctness MUST NOT get in the way of our security. People have a RIGHT to travel to their work in safety. This is disgusting.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Nonsense, all the news agencies yesterday were talking about how this was most likely a Muslim terrorist attack.

They were not. Show me where. The Guardian was not saying that and neither was the BBC.

Show me where. Show me the articles from yesterday that used the word Islamic terrorist. Yesterday, people were saying how we should not jump to conclusions.

I don't have access to Sky or Fox as don't the majority of people in Britain. They have stopped broadcasting Fox in the UK as they don't want its influence (nany state). Sky and Fox are different. They are not so PC about it. All the news sources yesterday were not mentioning it. It was being very severely played down.

Are you guys happy to keep letting them kill our children. Wake up and stop being such wet fodder for slaughter. It will just keep happening. Soon there will be no freedom or security left. Pressure needs to be applied.

Nanny state in everything except SECURITY. In terms of security Britain has become well complacent. It can't be allowed to interfere with the profit for arms traders, can it!

Yes I am sounding off. I am angry because innocent people who are just trying to get to #ing work are being dragged into all this. Needed to vent. So DON'T criticize me for caring about people and being anxious when this # storm is upon us.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

They probably avoid saying Muslim extremists because your type of people only see the word Muslim and therefore find a way to demonize all Muslims for the idiot extremists.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   

To be fair, the news media sites such as skynews were saying it was a terrorist incident yesterday, they weren't saying it was Islamic though till this Morning when ISIS claimed responsibility

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   

The suspect was caught this morning. Police don't have to tell you what religion he is until they choose to. They'll be more interested in knowing who his connections are than keeping the media happy. Totally not a conspiracy lol

It's highly likely he'll be a British born Muslim or Muslim wannabe and a guaranteed idiot. People shouldn't rule out mentally ill white loner either. Bound to be one or the other imho.

18yo wannabe mass killers are mental basket cases wearing ideological costumes.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught9966

They probably avoid saying Muslim extremists because your type of people only see the word Muslim and therefore find a way to demonize all Muslims for the idiot extremists.

That is a very foolish attitude to have. Your naivety is ridiculous.

I don't dislike Islam. I am very fond of the people who are here that are not wanting to kill us. There is a very aggressive side to Islam as we know. We must be completely conscious about that. You say "people like me"? Do you know me? You have deeply offended me and have done nothing more than personally insult me. Is that all you have to say? Come on, argue the thread. Don't presume to know anything about me because you will be wrong.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilverOwls

The suspect was caught this morning. Police don't have to tell you what religion he is until they choose to. They'll be more interested in knowing who his connections are than keeping the media happy. Totally not a conspiracy lol

It's highly likely he'll be a British born Muslim or Muslim wannabe and a guaranteed idiot. People shouldn't rule out mentally ill white loner either. Bound to be one or the other imho.

18yo wannabe mass killers are mental basket cases wearing ideological costumes.

Again you are being very naive. The kid is a foot soldier, expendable, but believe me he had his orders. Yes, it is shocking, but true.

The Manchester bombing caused huge loss of life. This is no different. An Islamic State foot soldier yesterday tried to kill many commuters and travelers on the London Underground. They will do it again, no doubt.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

...we MUST take measures, very swiftly, to protect ourselves.

And your solution is what?

Ban all brown people and deport any that are here?

What about white Muslims? Should we ban and deport all white folk too?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

I made this thread out of anxiety, care and righteous anger. That is all. I am not anti Islam. I am anti TERROR. I believe we must have adequate defense and security to look after our civilians as they live their lives as citizens.

Political correctness MUST NOT cost innocent lives. President Trump is right. He tried to tell us yesterday before everyone laid into him. Mean while our lot were trying to minimize the collateral damage to Islam. Who the # are THEY working for, people?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

I made this thread out of anxiety, care and righteous anger. That is all. I am not anti Islam. I am anti TERROR. I believe we must have adequate defense and security to look after our civilians as they live their lives as citizens.

Political correctness MUST NOT cost innocent lives. President Trump is right. He tried to tell us yesterday before everyone laid into him. Mean while our lot were trying to minimize the collateral damage to Islam. Who the # are THEY working for, people?

Do you get your panties in a twist when they dont call the IRA a catholic terrorist group?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

No, but due to the nature of the threat, I think it's time to make Islamic extremism a special case.
Whether born here or not, if someone is involved in this, they should be Jailed and then booted out of the country forever. Banishment is harsh, but pretty appropriate for someone who wants to harm us all.

I wouldn't bring it in for people such as Irish terrorists etc because they just aren't the threat these nutters are.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

WTF are you talking about, I am not even all white myself. Did your pet drunk chimp write that comment for you?

I am talking about security and representing the majority's values and needs, not pandering to a minority because you make lots of money selling arms to certain regimes.

UK weapons sales to oppressive regimes top £3bn a year

The UK is selling record quantities of arms – including missiles, bombs and grenades – to countries listed by the Foreign Office as having dubious human rights records. Several have been accused of war crimes or suppressing popular protest. More than £3bn of British-made weaponry was licensed for export last year to 21 of the Foreign Office’s 30 “human rights priority countries” – those identified by the government as being where “the worst, or greatest number of, human rights violations take place”, or “where we judge that the UK can make a real difference”. Listed countries that last year bought British arms and military equipment include:

The massive increase in sales was largely attributable to sales of weapons to Saudi Arabia. The largest export licence granted was for £1.7bn of fighter jets, agreed in May 2015. In July 2015 the UK approved the export of £990m of air-to-air missiles. In September, it approved the sale of £62m of bombs to the country. All three sales took place after the bombing of Yemen began in March 2015, prompting concerns that civilian buildings have been targeted in widespread human rights violations.

We sell them arms. They sell us oil. Our authorities care more about this business than the security and well being of our people; the tax payers, without whom, they would be blobs of jelly who can't do anything for themselves. Get your priorities right, system!

Enough from me as I don't want to stick out any more than this. Free world, free comment, I shall say my piece and I have a right to speak freely.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Islamic State caused the scratch on my car. They claim everything dude it's what they do. It's how they roll.

The Manchester bombing was a British Muslim. You honestly believe Trump's travel ban would have stopped a British Muslim from travelling to Manchester? Be real. Trump's got # all to say on this.

I'm 90% sure it'll be a domestic Muslim or Muslim wannabe. None of us KNOW yet so let's wait, see and cool our beans.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Whether born here or not, if someone is involved in this, they should be Jailed and then booted out of the country forever.

So make it someone else's problem?

I wouldn't bring it in for people such as Irish terrorists etc because they just aren't the threat these nutters are.

They were though. And the IRA was a lot worse (higher number of deaths and injuries) than what we're seeing from Muslims terrorists in the UK.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Ok.

So what's your solution then?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Whether born here or not, if someone is involved in this, they should be Jailed and then booted out of the country forever.

So make it someone else's problem?

They were though. And the IRA was a lot worse (higher number of deaths and injuries) than what we're seeing from Muslims terrorists in the UK.

Hell, execute them if that's your thing. I just prefer a more civilised answer.

The IRA were never as keen on mass killings on yhe mainland. Every time they did it 22 would show up and execute a bunch of their council men.

Point is, there are a lot more jihadis around than there ever were dissident republicans. Why not take special measures agsinstta very real and current threat? .

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

And how would you go about distinguishing a Muslim terrorist from a devout Muslim?

The only way we have so far, is to wait until they're found doing something or planning something.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join