It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parsons Green suspect arrested at Dover: Only one British Press MSM source using word "Muslim"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
My guess is the Bomb was of the Hydrogen peroxide type and he had the bag filled with ice to keep the Peroxide mix cool during transportation..Just a guess, but a educated one.

Well a guy claiming to be a bomb expert said the same as you on BBC news earlier, seems you are in similar confident company regarding the Lidl's bag.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilverOwls
a reply to: Revolution9

The suspect was caught this morning. Police don't have to tell you what religion he is until they choose to. They'll be more interested in knowing who his connections are than keeping the media happy. Totally not a conspiracy lol

It's highly likely he'll be a British born Muslim or Muslim wannabe and a guaranteed idiot. People shouldn't rule out mentally ill white loner either. Bound to be one or the other imho.

18yo wannabe mass killers are mental basket cases wearing ideological costumes.

It's looking more likely he was a fake refugee who came over from France and who was taken in by unsuspecting old couple who live in Surrey

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TJames

You know a terror group is nuts when they admit to shopping in LIDL.

Now't wrong with Lidl, fruit n veg is cheap, and their freezer bags are pretty strong so good shout for carrying a paint bucket. Lidl bag blends in as 'normal' as well so I kind of understand it.
I've carried tens of thousands of £'s in a Tesco 'bag for life' before now, just to look like I wasn't carrying a fortune in cash.
It's about blending in.

Here's my guess as to why the LIDL bag, well that particular LIDL bag. Those bags are for holding frozen goods, they are insulated, My guess is the Bomb was of the Hydrogen peroxide type and he had the bag filled with ice to keep the Peroxide mix cool during transportation..Just a guess, but a educated one.

Hydrogen peroxide is tricky to get hold of these days unless you have a legitamate reason.

I got a visit for trying to order several litres a bit back so they must have had someone to get it for them that knew what they were up to.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

My guess is the Bomb was of the Hydrogen peroxide type and he had the bag filled with ice to keep the Peroxide mix cool during transportation..Just a guess, but a educated one.

Well a guy claiming to be a bomb expert said the same as you on BBC news earlier, seems you are in similar confident company regarding the Lidl's bag.

As i said just a guess, but i did notice a white substance on the skip of this hat..

And on the back of this ladies jacket..

Look like peroxide, smells like peroxide, usually peroxide..The bit with the cool bag i just remembered this stuff is very unstable and need to be chilled.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

The bit with the cool bag i just remembered this stuff is very unstable and need to be chilled.
I have a bottle of hydrogen peroxide in my medicine cabinet. It's not chilled and it's been there for a while now.

You may be thinking of other peroxides such as those used in the factory in Crosby, Texas.
en.wikipedia.org...

What does hydrogen peroxide smell like, btw?

edit on 9/16/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

You know a terror group is nuts when they admit to shopping in LIDL.

Now't wrong with Lidl, fruit n veg is cheap, and their freezer bags are pretty strong so good shout for carrying a paint bucket. Lidl bag blends in as 'normal' as well so I kind of understand it.
I've carried tens of thousands of £'s in a Tesco 'bag for life' before now, just to look like I wasn't carrying a fortune in cash.
It's about blending in.

Here's my guess as to why the LIDL bag, well that particular LIDL bag. Those bags are for holding frozen goods, they are insulated, My guess is the Bomb was of the Hydrogen peroxide type and he had the bag filled with ice to keep the Peroxide mix cool during transportation..Just a guess, but a educated one.

Hydrogen peroxide is tricky to get hold of these days unless you have a legitamate reason.

I'm sure there are alternatives..Dont hairdressers use it alot?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Why is it hard to get, the peroxide?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Yes but you can only buy it in little single use bottles unless you have an account with a hairdressing wholesaler or online but tring to get more than a litre will get the heavies asking questions as used for bonbs and rocket fuel also I think.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The bit with the cool bag i just remembered this stuff is very unstable and need to be chilled.
I have a bottle of hydrogen peroxide in my medicine cabinet. It's not chilled and it's been there for a while now.

You may be thinking of other peroxides such as those used in the factory in Crosby, Texas.

What does hydrogen peroxide smell like, btw?

Teen spirit?...#### knows mate, never had a need for it. What i meant was, The substance they create to make boom boom along with the hydrogen peroxide is very volatile to temps and needs to be kept cooled.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I got a visit for trying to order several litres a bit back so they must have had someone to get it for them that knew what they were up to.

Really? Who knocked the door? NCA or regular plod?
Still easy to buy anything in the UK though through dodgy chanels of course. Why do the Islamic extremists never use guns? Plenty available in the UK to rent, buy or import if you are in the criminal world...is it the Brit crims don't deal with them or they are just crap at obtaining firearms?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Yes but you can only buy it in little single use bottles unless you have an account with a hairdressing wholesaler or online but tring to get more than a litre will get the heavies asking questions as used for bonbs and rocket fuel also I think.

I just read on here he was taken in by a older couple, maybe just maybe the old girl had several gallons of blue rinse under the sink...I'm just guessing here ffs it could be just as well a bomb made from fireworks, you know, with 5th november just around the corner and all that. When i saw the white on the cap and jacket my immediate thought was a peroxide bomb that was poorly mixed.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Really? Who knocked the door? NCA or regular plod?
Still easy to buy anything in the UK though through dodgy chanels of course. Why do the Islamic extremists never use guns? Plenty available in the UK to rent, buy or import if you are in the criminal world...is it the Brit crims don't deal with them or they are just crap at obtaining firearms?

It was a phone call from CID demanding to know why I had ordered 10 litres of 40% peroxide and if I did not have a REALLY good answer they would be round to ask me face to face, pretty serious they were too.

As to the guns I think that most of the terrorists are little more than dissalusioned kids with no real connections. I can get a gun pretty easily so any real terrorist cells should really have more than the none they seem to have and why it tends to be cars or guns on the whole.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Why is it hard to get, the peroxide?

You can make explosives with it mate.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

As to the guns I think that most of the terrorists are little more than dissalusioned kids with no real connections. I can get a gun pretty easily so any real terrorist cells should really have more than the none they seem to have

I agree, same, it seems they only seem to have internet instruction support. I'd be a way better home grown British terrorist than the average Islamic jihadist lol, #tards.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I'm glad they caught him.

Now send him to trial.

If he is found guilty, then he should be publically killed.

Slowly publically killed.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

As to the guns I think that most of the terrorists are little more than dissalusioned kids with no real connections. I can get a gun pretty easily so any real terrorist cells should really have more than the none they seem to have

I agree, same, it seems they only seem to have internet instruction support. I'd be a way better home grown British terrorist than the average Islamic jihadist lol, #tards.

I would not be surprised if a fair few of them are being groomed inadvertently by the agencies looking to find them.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Illegal guns are only attainable by people who are known to the suppliers. It's their best way of avoiding police attention. Twitchy young Asians with patchy chin beards would be told to sling their hook. At the very least, you have to be a friend of a friend and be vouched for. They have to know your address too.

The day will come when Jihadi networks start providing guns imo. It's a given that some of the drug routes will source back to terrorist groups. Even there, I wonder if the degrees of separation will make them reluctant to blow their operations. Middle East drug traffickers probably prefer not to arm random malcontents over here. I'm out on a speculative limb there lol.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I would not be surprised if a fair few of them are being groomed inadvertently by the agencies looking to find them.

Wouldn't surprise me either, but like it or not, there is a problem in a section of the Islamic community which doesn't exist at the cricket club

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Illegal guns are only attainable by people who are known to the suppliers. It's their best way of avoiding police attention. Twitchy young Asians with patchy chin beards would be told to sling their hook. At the very least, you have to be a friend of a friend and be vouched for. They have to know your address too.

The day will come when Jihadi networks start providing guns imo. It's a given that some of the drug routes will source back to terrorist groups. Even there, I wonder if the degrees of separation will make them reluctant to blow their operations. Middle East drug traffickers probably prefer not to arm random malcontents over here. I'm out on a speculative limb there lol.

I agree but that kind of spoils the organised terror group thing we are being sold and many are buying into though does it not?

If ISIS really was responsible for the attempt and had any sense they would have denied it or at least given the attackers some decent funds and information to work with and carry out a proper job.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Wouldn't surprise me either, but like it or not, there is a problem in a section of the Islamic community which doesn't exist at the cricket club

No the cricket club is full of rich folks doing deals to sell of the green belt or privatise the NHS or abuse kids.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join