It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parsons Green suspect arrested at Dover: Only one British Press MSM source using word "Muslim"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It'll never happen in Blighty

However...and BUT...it'd be poetic justice if they were placed in a shipping container with one of their own devices. "You like the boom boom? Hang around and enjoy yourself."

^ I don't really endorse the scenario. What these people want to do to others rots society's moral benchmarks so I get where you're coming from.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

So far they all look like outcasts of even their own societies. They're out there reading extremist crap to explain why they live in their bedsits and don't fit in. Feeding on so-called reasons for why their lives are garbage.

There's definitely an organised terror campaign, but *maybe* the instruments of mayhem over here are just disconnected losers. It's the 'cell' thing. Anyone can set themselves up as a cell and claim allegiance to some Jihadi BS.

We're very lucky imo. If the Jihadists had the infrastructure of the old IRA we'd be f***ed.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
No the cricket club is full of rich folks doing deals to sell of the green belt or privatise the NHS or abuse kids.

making yourself seem like an uninformed Corbyn supporter with that reply. Like being a snob to people you feel are superior. Google it, snobbery cuts both ways. Cricket is a game enjoyed by many.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TJames

No the cricket club is full of rich folks doing deals to sell of the green belt or privatise the NHS or abuse kids.

making yourself seem like an uninformed Corbyn supporter with that reply. Like being a snob to people you feel are superior. Google it, snobbery cuts both ways. Cricket is a game enjoyed by many.

I just meant to point out that evil comes in many forms and from most different parts of society that’s all matey.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TJames

I just meant to point out that evil comes in many forms and from most different parts of society that’s all matey.

Fair one, just pointing out that a particular sport doesn't always mean X or Y stereotype.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

No, absolute crap lol
Your predjudices are worse than anti Islam types or at least as worse.
Shame on you.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
British nationals who traveled to Syria to fight for ISIS are aloud back into the country with no strings attached. Odds are this kid was already on a watch list but nothing was done because of political correctness, which seems to always be the case lately.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught9966
a reply to: Revolution9

They probably avoid saying Muslim extremists because your type of people only see the word Muslim and therefore find a way to demonize all Muslims for the idiot extremists.

I am so sick of reading this crap and seeing it everywhere.

Cut the excuses. The Muslim community should stop sitting back and criticising others who only see the word 'Muslim' and actually start reigning there 'brothers' in.

After all it's the 'peaceful Muslims' that are suffering from the anger.

Point your anger away from us and point it towards your 'Brothers' and prove it! Prove to the people that you don't all share the same view.

I am a Londoner and am sick and tired of this s*** going on in my Country

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Utter rubbish you can freely buy hydrogen peroxide on e bay 5 litres at a time right now www.ebay.co.uk...:g:UjQAAOSwu0hZdwyY

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: astra001uk

Utter rubbish you can freely buy hydrogen peroxide on e bay 5 litres at a time right now www.ebay.co.uk...:g:UjQAAOSwu0hZdwyY

there is probably a huge difference from 12% food grade to 100% explosive grade. Maybe that's why the bomb went fiz instead of kaaaboom.

edit on 16-9-2017 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
a reply to: 23432

What happens if our own government is one of the main players behind the 'global elite'? Does it then become our problem?

The Pentagon is on a spending spree as it scrabbles to amass vast quantities of Soviet-style weapons and ammunition. But it’s running into problems sourcing them, and is using misleading legal documents to disguise their final destination: Syria.

www.balkaninsight.com...

If these weapons are intended for Syrian rebels, why are we trying so hard to hide the paper trail? I am still confused, did Syria ever ask for our help?

-All wars are banker wars.

All wars make money and Banks are the instruments of The Elite .

Jesuits ans Zionists are fighting over who gets the control the new " silk road " energy corridor and these incidents ought to be understood in this context.

This meme should be mandatory in the schools :

edit on 16-9-2017 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
This woman still has the for sale tag on her scarf. Does not look stressed to me seeing that she just survived a bomb blast on her train. Looks like an actress to me. The tag is at the bottom end of her scarf you have to zoom in to see it as its on the inside of the scarf.
edit on 16-9-2017 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: illuminnaughty
This woman still has the for sale tag on her scarf. Does not look stressed to me seeing that she just survived a bomb blast on her train. Looks like an actress to me. The tag is at the bottom end of her scarf you have to zoom in to see it as its on the inside of the scarf.

I thought she looked odd with that bandage and no sign of cinging or blood on her clothes or head. Just a weird visual.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
She looks like she has tooth ache or some thing like that lol Another crisis actress in my opinion

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: illuminnaughty

Do we have to drag up 'crisis actors' after every atrocity? The woman is photogenic, well-dressed and willing to have her photo taken. Most women on the train would be smart because they were on the tube to go to work.

I don't get why people always invoke 'actors' whenever bombings and mass-shootings occur in English-speaking countries. It's as if otherwise we'd have no killings at all because they're all supposedly 'false flags.' We apparently live in atrocity-free nations where our shady controllers orchestrate theatrical set-pieces.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Well she's not wearing it, so it would be an odd prop. Probably just bought it on sale at Harrods or stole it. (shout out to marianne faithfull)

But the old school toothache look is brilliant!

London's calling, rock the cazbah!

5 attacks this year? That's messed up.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

To try to help remove your puzzlement and to agree with much of what you say I would like to explain how Wahhabism is a teaching that indoctrinates the humans that embrace it allowing them to believe they are the enlightened ones, the only ones that Allah wants and that it is their duty to rid the world of all non believing humans. "Normal people need to be in survival mode or protecting family mode to be capable of killing others" you say, well I want the world to be like that too, however when indoctrination is involved, and usually an unquestioned indoctrination, then killing for the better good of the "enlightened" indoctrinated group becomes all consuming. Do you remember the Japanese in world war 2, they as a nation believed in Shintoism, was part of the cultural complex which led to Japanese militarism. It was an important component of Bushido it worked so well they had over 3800 kamikaze pilots kill themselves proudly

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I wore new jeans all day with a plastic sticker running down the entire inside leg showing the lenth. She has a lable on a scarf...sfw

In england we use bandages to cover wounds, now i know this may seem strange to you but theres a very strong possibility that this is what happened here and unlike where you are from the bandage on this lady is covering her wound which is why you cant see it.

You cant see blood or burns?....sfw.... if you knew what you was talking about before you started talking you would know that alot of injurys happened as everyone ran fearing for there lives and got caught in a bottle neck crush.

She looks good because shes likely on her way to work in london, most people look good on there way to work.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Doesn't the Tube still have "if you see something suspicious, report it" posters everywhere?

A 5 gal pail with wires poking out the top and left by someone doesn't get noticed? The days of being oblivious to your surroundings are gone.

I would think the average person would be a little more alert there.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

"Last night the Islamic State terror group claimed responsibility for the attack, according to the Amaq news agency which has links to the group."

They did not even bother to inform us, the public who have to keep putting up with being killed and maimed, that IS had claimed responsibility.

They HAVE claimed responsibility and if the MSM will not actually tell us the real news for draconian reasons then obviously we MUST go looking for it ourselves.

where is the proof that ISIS did in fact claim resposnbility? for we know, the Brit govt may have simply made this claim ....?

Affer all, they have to keep ISIS alive somehow so they can keep the masses crapping themslves with fear every day dont they?

Seems to me the biggest benficiary of this event is the Brit govt and the enslaving elite.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join