It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud Bangs heard in Manchester UK

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

You saw that, too?

Ominous just about covers it. I surely do hope it's a troll tweet...

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Terrorism almost always strengthens the very thing they are trying to change.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: mOjOm

No, more to get people thinking if we only stop making them hate us. We just have to understand them more ...

The appeasement mindset. Or battered wife syndrome. Take your pick.

But is that what the end game is here for them??? That's what I don't get. When someone commits crazy acts like this there is a reason for it. Some point or something they want to achieve. Yet these attacks are always so random and nobody ever is making demands or requests or taking credit and then demanding anything. Or are they and I just haven't heard it???

I mean what's the point other than pissing people off??? And why would you just want that??? I don't get the intent behind it. That's why it seems like something else is going on. Maybe I'm just here too much though too and never take things for what it's supposed to be. But who's trying to achieve something by doing this and what is the goal here???

I am not speculating on who did this attack. But I will try to answer your question.

Many of these terror attacks lead to retaliation, which allows the leaders of these terror groups to further convince people that the west is out to get them.

But there is more. Often times these people seek the destruction of the west. These attacks quite often lead to a restriction of our freedoms. This is also a victory for them. It makes us fear them even more when they attack soft targets, and it doesn't get much softer than tonight.

In addition they know that there will be those that defend the very people that launch these attacks, and this will make access to committ these attacks inevitable in the future. This also causes arguments between people in these countries about how to respond.

This leads to an overall destabilizing of the area attacked.

And this isn't even mentioning that they could feel they will receive a divine blessing for punishing evil people.

Just my two cents on it.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
More cultural understanding from the "Religion of Peace". Soon it will be time to remove the threat from the rest of the world. I'm a live and let live kind of guy so... You think your religion is right, we think ours is right... guess what, we'll find our when we die, or there may be nothing at all! The more you try and force your beliefs on others, the quicker the end will come. The world is at the breaking point and it won't be pretty, but once it's over we can go back to some sanity for a while!

Py

BTW, anyone who would be apologists for people planting bombs at concerts, markets, restaurants, etc. Save it, you're on the losing side!

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: SprocketUK

TBH, if this gets fingers pointing to Iran, I'm calling total BS. But, after that # show in Saudi Arabia, it would not surprise me in the least.

A snip show.

That is one way to describe that arms deal.

I sure like to know how they went from discussing to putting Saudi on that travel ban to supply arms to one of the biggest financiers of terrorism around the globe.

Because Obama armed THE largest terror state, Iran.

And we armed the other and destabilized the rest.

link   
Reports of a smell of fuel after explosion

link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: seagull

Terrorism almost always strengthens the very thing they are trying to change.

Not really.

Back in 2004 al-Qa'ida attacked the Madrid rail network in response to Spains involvement in Iraq after the attack it changed the politics of Spain and as a result many have argued that Spain withdrew from Iraq

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It's propaganda for ISIS. Even if they had nothing to do with it. They turn them into martyrs, celebrate and praise them to the little boys they are brainwashing.
edit on 5/22/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Necrose

originally posted by: Leonidas
a reply to: Necrose

Take your crud elsewhere please.

I know It's sad, but you can't deny I am not telling the truth. I am off, just wanted to point out that.

Calling false flag to an event in the UK is crud.

False Flag is an American political neologism and is hardly applicable.

call it what you want, both World Wars started with false flag attacks, as did 9/11 the attack on "terrorism".
edit on 22-5-2017 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Anyone else listening to this guy on BBC News

Its really shocking, he was searching through the bodies looking for his wife and kid.

That is horrifying. This one made me sicker than most. Targeting children at a concert.

I am trying really hard not to jump to the easy conclusion and getting angry about it, but it is hard when I read things like that.

I can understand. I commend you for resisting the impulse to knee-jerk.

It's the UK. It's a concert. A bomb or bombs went off. Unless some other faction is in play or the UK is going to be known for concert bombs like the US is for school shootings, then the obvious duck is an obvious duck.

I'll call a duck a duck and say it will soon be reported as being claimed by some extremist Muslim group.

Very well could be.

Talking about Islamic terror before we know it's Islamic terror does not seem logical to me.

Forgive me if I wait for facts.

Wait for facts all you want. I have seen little in the way of facts for any Russian/Trump implication yet the MSM is heavily pushing it with absolutely ZIP for facts.

This is the UK. This is a concert where many are likely scantily clad. This is a concert with likely many in attendance. A bomb went off.

This wasn't a shooting or a stabbing. It was a bomb.

Maybe you're right and it was a NoKo sleeper cell.

My bet, with plenty of prior acts is that it was Islamic in origin.

Islamic terror and suppression of other religions has been around for quite a few years before you and I have even read about.....they believe it is their time again.

Slaves...mostly traded by Islamic factions well before anyone else. Women...nobodies under Islamic rule for long before you and I were around. Anyone not believing in Muhammed put to death well before your great great great great grandfather was even a thought.
edit on 5/22/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

link   

originally posted by: Necrose

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: SprocketUK

TBH, if this gets fingers pointing to Iran, I'm calling total BS. But, after that # show in Saudi Arabia, it would not surprise me in the least.

A snip show.

That is one way to describe that arms deal.

I sure like to know how they went from discussing to putting Saudi on that travel ban to supply arms to one of the biggest financiers of terrorism around the globe.

Because Obama armed THE largest terror state, Iran.

The largest terror state by the number of killings would be the US, by far.

The ordinance of the Free World are for spreading peace and justice, suicide bombers are for spreading Islamic terror.

link   
ISIS is claiming it as revenge for Mosul air strikes

ISIS revenge for Mosul
edit on 22-5-2017 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: JinMI

They don't get much harder than that.

Do the needs of that many over there, outweigh the needs of that many over here...

Some will have a trite answer to that, I'm sure... None from me, because I don't ever want to be in the position to make such a call, thank you.

Likewise, I don't have enough information nor the responsibility to make that call and I'm not sure I could hold that on my shoulders.

However, I will say that moving people doesn't seem like the right answer. Fixing what is broken does.

link   
www.reddit.com...

Forensic evidence at the scene including a body found at the blast site indicates that this was a suicide attack

still looking for press conference links

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Why is the UK being hit lately??? Is there something recent going on there that would make them the target for any special reason????

The European countries have opened their hearts to a lot of immigrants from Islamic countries. UK, France, Germany, Greece, etc., have enabled large influxes.

There is talk that people returning from the ME who were attached to terrorist organisations are carrying on this disgusting practice at home.

Much worse than lone wolf terrorists , as these are well trained battle hardened bastards ...

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
A concert full of teenagers... A new low.

link   
Once again, a devout follower carrying out the tennats of the religion of peace. Condolences for the victims and their families. That being said, there's dozens of other ways I'd rather go than being killed at an Ariana Grande concert. Katy Perry, maybe.

link   
a reply to: mOjOm

If an organization is behind it, they just want to generate FEAR for fear's sake. Hitting crowded areas like that keep everyone on edge and fearful during big event gatherings, for some months after the last attack.

There is one type of attack that intelligence communities fear most, because it would cause great disruptions. I won't mention it here, just in case terrorist are visiting.

link   
Well here we go again. There are similarities to a braindead daesh sympathizer who blow himself up a few months back in Bayern (Germany). His backpack was filled with nails and other sharp objects. He couldn't get into an open air festival and decided to detonate the bomb outside. He killed 15 people.

F#cking cowards.I hope all inbred suicide bombers enjoy there 72 Bucks.

RiP all victims.

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join