It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud Bangs heard in Manchester UK

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I was helping the user who made the post by giving the screen capture.

link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Macenroe82
ISIS is claiming it as revenge for Mosul air strikes

ISIS revenge for Mosul

For larger image -

I can't help but think of wondering who is really behind that.

Irans VEVAK,

Saudis GIP.

Our CIA.

Mossad,

FSB.

Or British Intelligence getting a head start.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: mOjOm

There is one type of attack that intelligence communities fear most, because it would cause great disruptions. I won't mention it here, just in case terrorist are visiting.

Pretty sure the terrorists have envisioned every possible scenario of "soft targets". It's only a matter of time before one of those animals blows himself up in a crowded NFL pre-game tailgate, because it's virtually impossible to get anything shady inside a stadium.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

originally posted by: mOjOm

Why is the UK being hit lately??? Is there something recent going on there that would make them the target for any special reason????

The European countries have opened their hearts to a lot of immigrants from Islamic countries. UK, France, Germany, Greece, etc., have enabled large influxes.

There is talk that people returning from the ME who were attached to terrorist organisations are carrying on this disgusting practice at home.

Much worse than lone wolf terrorists , as these are well trained battle hardened bastards ...

Those "battle hardened bastards" have relatives. Kill the ones closest to them and broadcast that punishment through the terrorist channels. That's the best deterrence to the next potential attacker(s). This will happen sooner or later. Count on it.

Good lord, that's Medieval thinking, kill our soldier and we will burn a village. You kill innocent parents because they bred a bad one? When the parents are gone, you are left with a mosque of crazies!

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

Who benefits from such a cowardly attack ?

It is such an odd rationale: That terror attacks in turn, provoke punitive actions against minority groups, like MidEasterners.

It doesn't make sense on it's face, that's an already oppressed group, after terror attacks, they are liberated or elevated by it?

The answer is more like, pure revenge for host military action overseas.

At least Western warriors have the balls to wear a uniform and not target civilians.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose

originally posted by: auroraaus

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Leonidas
a reply to: Necrose

Take your crud elsewhere please.

I know It's sad, but you can't deny I am not telling the truth. I am off, just wanted to point out that.

Calling false flag to an event in the UK is crud.

False Flag is an American political neologism and is hardly applicable.

call it what you want, both World Wars started with false flag attacks, as did 9/11 the attack on "terrorism".

Both World Wars were definitely not started with false flag attacks. Are you having a Mandela Effect moment???

I am not having a ME.
WW1 - Assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria
WW2 - Hitler's Reichstag fire

WW2 - Operation Himmler

link   
ABC News Australia standing by for press conference

link to iview for aussies or anyone that can watch: abc news australia iview live stream

please note it is upcoming

link   
a reply to: carewemust

I get that. I understand the tactics behind the way the attacks are done.

I just don't get the reasoning behind them as in like an overall plan. The attacks themselves I understand and I can see that they are effective.

It's the reasoning of why and the purpose or end game reasoning for them that I don't get. Someone among them must understand that basic random terrorism can't accomplish anything but more and more violence and death.

Even war has goals to reach and a purpose or it's just chaos without direction or meaning.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: crazyewok

The vast majority of Muslims are peaceful people just trying to live their lives like everyone else.

...unless everyone else doesn't decide to live their lives the way their religion demands, then that peace thing seems to start looking for a window to fly out of. The world has a major, major problem. The sooner we recognize that fact and stop trying to sugar coat a turd to make it more palatable for those with sensitive palates, the sooner we can take steps to stop this ritualistic barbarism. If "the vast majority of Muslims are peaceful people," then they won't have any worries or concerns over taking measures to render the bodies (and, thus the souls) of these terrorists unclean per Koranic rules prior to disposing of their remains in manners inconsistent with Mohammedian teachings on dealing with the bodies of Muslims.

link   

originally posted by: Forensick

originally posted by: Timely

originally posted by: mOjOm

Why is the UK being hit lately??? Is there something recent going on there that would make them the target for any special reason????

The European countries have opened their hearts to a lot of immigrants from Islamic countries. UK, France, Germany, Greece, etc., have enabled large influxes.

There is talk that people returning from the ME who were attached to terrorist organisations are carrying on this disgusting practice at home.

Much worse than lone wolf terrorists , as these are well trained battle hardened bastards ...

Those "battle hardened bastards" have relatives. Kill the ones closest to them and broadcast that punishment through the terrorist channels. That's the best deterrence to the next potential attacker(s). This will happen sooner or later. Count on it.

Good lord, that's Medieval thinking, kill our soldier and we will burn a village. You kill innocent parents because they bred a bad one? When the parents are gone, you are left with a mosque of crazies!

Well, we generally know which mosques host the worst sorts of hate preachers. tear them down and salt the earth they stood on . then shoot the ones who promote this rubbish. Sure, it's a bit whack a mole, but you do it enough, there will eventually be less of a problem.

link   

ABC News Australia standing by for press conference

link to iview for aussies or anyone that can watch: abc news australia iview live stream

please note it is upcoming

Fox News / Sky News live feed

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I just don't get the reasoning behind them as in like an overall plan.

Their reasoning is simple.

X is mad at Y so go kill Z.

Makes perfect sense.

link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Leonidas
a reply to: Necrose

Take your crud elsewhere please.

I know It's sad, but you can't deny I am not telling the truth. I am off, just wanted to point out that.

Calling false flag to an event in the UK is crud.

False Flag is an American political neologism and is hardly applicable.

call it what you want, both World Wars started with false flag attacks, as did 9/11 the attack on "terrorism".

Both World Wars were definitely not started with false flag attacks. Are you having a Mandela Effect moment???

I am not having a ME.
WW1 - Assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria
WW2 - Hitler's Reichstag fire

WW2 - Operation Himmler

Haha True, this one was the first false flag, the second one was to blame Russians for the Reichstag fire.

edit on 22-5-2017 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Simple. They want us all to be Muslim.

I really do think it may be that simple.

They believe they are supposed to kill infidels. Simple religious fanatics judging the West for its lifestyle and believing it is their duty to kill them. A concert full of youth having fun and enjoying themselves is probably infuriating to the evil killers behind this.

link   
I sense this will be a huge tipping point. There is no bigger clash of culture than a suicide jihadist blowing up teen and preteen girls at a pop concert. It breaks the mind.
edit on 5/22/2017 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: crazyewok

The vast majority of Muslims are peaceful people just trying to live their lives like everyone else.

Keep repeating the same mantra.....

link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
I sense this will be a huge tipping point. There is no bigger clash of culture than a suicide jihadist blowing up teen and preteen girls at a pop concert. It breaks the mind.

Yup, seems like a good excuse to drop some bombs.

link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

You are correct I believe.

link   
For the people in the UK Facebook has turned on there safety check. You can use it to contact loved ones god bless.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: Grambler

Problem with retaliation is that it would be random attacks or burning mosques.

In the UK it would probably get hushed up, if possible.

Its a smallish place and if we had tit for tat kicking off it would end up a blood bath.

Can't have indisriminate violence all over. We are supposed to keep calm and carry on. Stiff upper lip and all that. But I dunno how long that'll last though.

There's pro and anti immigrant sentiment here and the terrorists probably hope we'll turn on each other.

You are right about all of this.

Targeting random memebers of a certain sect or religion is not the answer. But the more that countries try to make excuses for or cover up crimes in the name of PC or out of fear of retalitaion, the more the problem festers.

We need to be honest about problems even if it hurts feelings, and we need to stop forcing multiculturalism in my opinion.

People will mingle and assimilate at their own pace, forcing thousands or millions into vastly different cultures will lead to violence.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join