It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud Bangs heard in Manchester UK

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Look up the definition of terrorism if you are confused.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
This happened four hours ago and yet no police press conference?

Why have the government not had COBRA meeting yet??

And why has their not been any word of JTAC on the security levels?

Just a few things am starting to wonder about

buddy just found this

Government's emergency Cobra committee to meet Theresa May will chair a meeting of the Government’s emergency Cobra committee on Tuesday following the Manchester explosion which is being treated as an “appalling terrorist attack”. The Prime Minister said the authorities were working to establish what happened at the Manchester Arena, after 19 people were confirmed dead following reports of an explosion at an Ariana Grande concert.

posted 2:41am local time
Manchester Evening News Rolling Coverage

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I just don't get the reasoning behind them as in like an overall plan.

Their reasoning is simple.

X is mad at Y so go kill Z.

Makes perfect sense.

Ok. So who is X, Y and Z and which one is the one who actually benefits in the end???

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I think what many see are these acts thinking it is some small faction of a religion carrying the attacks out. Those stating it isn't the majority are being blinded by the fact that 1 or 2 individuals are responsible.

So to those that think this...when you have an idea that you think is great, do you keep it to yourself? Do you talk to others? Do you "enlist" others to help with whatever peripherals you need?

To think an attack of this magnitude could come from a couple of people is complete idiocy.

You have to have means and motive. Motive is easy...indoctrinate.

Means is not easy....youre talking about materials for a bomb big enough to kill and mame 100+ people.

You're talking about a faction claiming Islam. Sure they are extremists, but I can't recall the last faction that has killed as many in the name of a religion publicly as Islam.

To deny that would be ultimate ignorance.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: carewemust

I get that. I understand the tactics behind the way the attacks are done.

I just don't get the reasoning behind them as in like an overall plan. The attacks themselves I understand and I can see that they are effective.

It's the reasoning of why and the purpose or end game reasoning for them that I don't get. Someone among them must understand that basic random terrorism can't accomplish anything but more and more violence and death.

Even war has goals to reach and a purpose or it's just chaos without direction or meaning.

I think really what you are trying to understand is the ideology that permits the killing of kids and targeting civilians in the name of religion.

its not something that can be simply explained as its a massively complex subject and anyone who claims that they can explain it all to you in a post or thread on ATS is a liar who does not understand the subject. To get a answer you actually have to pick up one of those old things made of trees we call books. I would recommend reading up on the ideology people like Sayyid qutb, Bin Laden, Al-Zawhari, The Taliban and Adullah Azzam. I think when you understand their theology and ideologies and read up on the history of Islam after WW2 you can start to make sense of what's happening today.
edit on 22-5-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
For the people in the UK Facebook has turned on there safety check. You can use it to contact loved ones god bless.

Reports of British people from the area opening their homes for people who might be stuck given the chaos. Hotels in the area are doing the same thing.

The British peoples resiliency never fails to impress.

edit on 22-5-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: ketsuko

Simple. They want us all to be Muslim.

I really do think it may be that simple.

They believe they are supposed to kill infidels. Simple religious fanatics judging the West for its lifestyle and believing it is their duty to kill them. A concert full of youth having fun and enjoying themselves is probably infuriating to the evil killers behind this.

And the right kind of mulsim too dont forget or they will kill each other over that!

Hell any chance to kill and murder!

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose

originally posted by: kosmicjack
I sense this will be a huge tipping point. There is no bigger clash of culture than a suicide jihadist blowing up teen and preteen girls at a pop concert. It breaks the mind.

Yup, seems like a good excuse to drop some bombs.

Yeah, but drop them on what? Moss Side? Tower Hamlets? The UK's Islamic terrorist problem is domestic.
www.theguardian.com...

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Press conference Now with GMP.

Edit: Short conference.

They are also still receiving a lot of information given abut the event and will provide updates as soon as things become clearer.
edit on 22-5-2017 by auroraaus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
This is horrible, but it is the new normal.

Eventually Europe will need to make a choice, raining tears or bullets.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Press conference live feed

link   

originally posted by: kibric
a reply to: EvillerBob

There is a large amount of trolling currently going on.

why the f#ck are people trolling ?

The advent of social media has shown that a much larger percentage of people than previously thought are actually tw**s.

link   

originally posted by: neo96

I just don't get the reasoning behind them as in like an overall plan.

Their reasoning is simple.

X is mad at Y so go kill Z.

Makes perfect sense.

Ok. So who is X, Y and Z and which one is the one who actually benefits in the end???

Do you really need educating?

Lets put it another way

This is how your typical stupid Islamic terrorist thinks.

Killing infidels + ? = profit.

? = Allah, mohammed, flying pigs or Muhammed and allah riding flying pigs.

link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

I know the definition of terrorism which is why the idea that it's just some Religious Stuff doesn't sit right. There is always some political angle to it too.

Religion when it gets crazy and starts wiping people out usually has political goals hand in hand. It requires that either the state is being controlled by religion or the opposite. Because the goals also include the engineering of society also and has the backing of political might with it.

Churches alone aren't waging those kinds of battles without some other power at their side.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

All according to sites such as thereligionofpeace.com I'm sure.

link   

So to defeat them, you become them...

So far it's worked in spectacular fashion, hasn't it?

link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

The British peoples resiliency never fails to impress.

Absolutely, but...

Should they really "carry on" in the same fashion? That's not working so well.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Press conference live feed

Whys that prick speaking?

Someone forget to mention to that baffoon Manchester is a UK city?

He should let the UK government speak first and make a statement before he shoots his dumb orange mouth off like the idiot he is.
edit on 22-5-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

Look up the definition of terrorism if you are confused.

The definition of terrorism is so complicated its unreal because terrorism is defined by the state so the definition of terrorism in India is totally different to what it is in the UK

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I get that. I understand the tactics behind the way the attacks are done.

I just don't get the reasoning behind them as in like an overall plan. The attacks themselves I understand and I can see that they are effective.

It's the reasoning of why and the purpose or end game reasoning for them that I don't get. Someone among them must understand that basic random terrorism can't accomplish anything but more and more violence and death.

Even war has goals to reach and a purpose or it's just chaos without direction or meaning.

The end game is power.
Iran got rewarded for all of their terror, ISIS rose to power into existence. These animals learned terror brings them success. Pay for one ransomed person to these scum and they take the message and go out to kidnap thousands. The brain dead disciples strapping on bombs get nothing, the powers behind them are the ones that further their agendas.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join