It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud Bangs heard in Manchester UK

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I was just returning home from work and the streets of Manchester (princess parkway) were full of ambulances and police vehicles

All i can find is possible loud bangs heard during concert at the MEN arena

Twitter MEN

source 2

Stay safe my fellow mancunians and any visitors to our great city

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Sky news reports GM police telling people to stay away from area and they had mobile phone footage of the panic inside the arena just after the blasts.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

here is radio manchester with late night show, bringing updates as available

radio manchester

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
www.mirror.co.uk...

Hoping this was just some electrical circuit blowing or something falling... and any injuries are minor from the panic/stampede
edit on 22/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Possible blown speaker or even Ballons thay have popped. Read the mirror article and watched the video and the area seems to be fine from the the inside.

Hopefully it was a blown speaker and nothing else.hopefully everyone is safe. I also really hope nothing happens to Ariana grande to sexy of a women to see go!

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkPalSFO
Possible blown speaker or even Ballons thay have popped. Read the mirror article and watched the video and the area seems to be fine from the the inside.

Hopefully it was a blown speaker and nothing else.hopefully everyone is safe. I also really hope nothing happens to Ariana grande to sexy of a women to see go!

Seems to be a lot of police on the scene... the video of just after did look ok though ... couldn't see any smoke or damage...

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
I was just returning home from work and the streets of Manchester (princess parkway) were full of ambulances and police vehicles

Twitter MEN

source 2

And this is the present after years of terrorist conditioning...

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

Twitter MEN

source 2

And this is the present after years of terrorist conditioning...

Unfortunately you are right. Terrorism is the first thought these days.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Literally could be anything. Could be a speaker blow but doubt it. Could have been something falling backstage too. Could have been an accidental discharge of something pyro related. If bomb related you'd think with all those people and phones someone would have caught some of the damage from any blast. My company sent some gear out for that tour too I think. I'll inquire at work tomorrow and see what I hear maybe our touring guys have heard.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkPalSFO

Transformers blowing sound like cannons.

During hurrucanes, one of the first things and in a series sounds like an attack.

Mg

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: UKTruth

Literally could be anything. Could be a speaker blow but doubt it. Could have been something falling backstage too. Could have been an accidental discharge of something pyro related. If bomb related you'd think with all those people and phones someone would have caught some of the damage from any blast. My company sent some gear out for that tour too I think. I'll inquire at work tomorrow and see what I hear maybe our touring guys have heard.

There is a lot of confusion right now, Telegraph even reporting gun shots.
This is just breaking so A LOT of what comes out in the next few minutes will be plain wrong.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

That is another possibility...When 3 phase power has a failure somewhere it sure isn't tame...

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

I initially viewed as many police and ambulances driving full pelt, and quickly googled on way home, they were the reports, I hope that what i witnessed was that Manchester GMP and ambulances services are just that GOOD!!

BBC

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
GMP calling it a serious incident now. Sounds like it may be a bit more than just a speaker.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Definitely a panic going on in the aftermath,

edit for BBC report,

edit on 22-5-2017 by smurfy because: Video.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

'Reports of blood and people injured'

Oliver Jones, 17, was at the concert with his 19-year-old sister. He told PA: "I was in the toilet and heard a loud bang just after the concert had finished and people had started to leave. "The bang echoed around the foyer of the arena and people started to run. "I seen people running and screaming towards one direction and then many were turning around to run back the other way. "Security was running out as well as the fans and concert goers. "Reports of blood and people injured." He added: "In so much shock and panic. You see this on the news all the time and never expect it to happen to you. I just had to run and make sure me and my sister were safe."

Unfortunately this is not looking good.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Police : Emergency Services responding to a serious incident

+4 more 
posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Ariana Grande ‘Okay’ after reports of explosion
A representative for the pop star, who was performing at Manchester Arena, has told Variety she is "okay".

Nice of her to be worried about everyone else

+5 more 
posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Speakers don't explode.

You either tear the cone, or the driver craps out.. and the speaker stops working and goes all flappy crappy.

I Used to run big rigs 20Kw and up.. speakers.. don't... 'explode'

+18 more 
posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hey let's play a game called "Guess Who Is Responsible?". The winner gets an all exclusive paid trip to the island of "You Don't Say!?".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join