It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud Bangs heard in Manchester UK

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: mOjOm

No, more to get people thinking if we only stop making them hate us. We just have to understand them more ...

The appeasement mindset. Or battered wife syndrome. Take your pick.

But is that what the end game is here for them??? That's what I don't get. When someone commits crazy acts like this there is a reason for it. Some point or something they want to achieve. Yet these attacks are always so random and nobody ever is making demands or requests or taking credit and then demanding anything. Or are they and I just haven't heard it???

I mean what's the point other than pissing people off??? And why would you just want that??? I don't get the intent behind it. That's why it seems like something else is going on. Maybe I'm just here too much though too and never take things for what it's supposed to be. But who's trying to achieve something by doing this and what is the goal here???

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: auroraaus

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: avgguy
So if this turns out to be the usual suspects can we agree that this refugee experiment was a horrible idea?

Do you want a hard question?

What is worth more, those lives saved and opportunity given to refugees OR the people who have died in radical islamic terrorist attacks.

All life is (supposed to be in theory) sacred.

Not everyone sees it that way unfortunately.

link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: SprocketUK

TBH, if this gets fingers pointing to Iran, I'm calling total BS. But, after that # show in Saudi Arabia, it would not surprise me in the least.

A snip show.

That is one way to describe that arms deal.

I sure like to know how they went from discussing to putting Saudi on that travel ban to supply arms to one of the biggest financiers of terrorism around the globe.

Because Obama armed THE largest terror state, Iran.

link   
Does anyone happen to know what security company is used at this venue?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

They don't get much harder than that.

Do the needs of that many over there, outweigh the needs of that many over here...

Some will have a trite answer to that, I'm sure... None from me, because I don't ever want to be in the position to make such a call, thank you.

link   
We know there motive FFS sake they are muslim and wanted to kill as many infidels as possible.

Not anything to to do with berexit or the GE or what the Queen had for lunch or even how crap Aridana Grande music is...... it was purely because they are Muslim and they hate me and the hate you (unless you also also support a Islamic caliphate).

link   
No more "diplomacy", no more "containment".

These terrorists deserve death. They are an anathema to anyone who holds to freedom.

Those that perpetrate these acts deserve a slow, horrible death.

I'm done with this thread.

For the good that it'd do, I'll pray to whatever deities that will listen for the people injured and killed tonight.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Kali74

What does me being a Trump supporter have to do with it? I'm just trying to point out the uncanny timing of Trump's anti terror speech yesterday. Is it possible that the terrorists are ramping it up because of the speech?

I think that is possible - with Iran being the organiser that has these types of attacks ready to go.

Jihadists are almost always Sunni, Iran exports Shiites

Maybe, but I don't think it is that simple... Iran is tied to multiple organisations.

They've been known to work together.

And ultimately, all Muslims are part of the Ummah, or body of believers, so it wouldn't surprise me to see them decide that the enemy of my enemy is my friend in some situations.

Whom do you think ISIS would team up with in a three-way: US or Iran, especially if it were clear they could defeat a powerful Western foe through the alliance. As much as the Shi'a are heretics to them, the US is the greater evil. They can kill the Shi'a later.

link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

TBH, if this gets fingers pointing to Iran, I'm calling total BS. But, after that # show in Saudi Arabia, it would not surprise me in the least.

A snip show.

I sure like to know how they went from discussing to putting Saudi on that travel ban to supply arms to one of the biggest financiers of terrorism around the globe.

Can't really pin that on O.

The US got in to bed with Saudi all the way back to FDR.

Every prez since them maintained the status quo.

The current prez let me down.

link   
Well if the tweet is real the bottom right tweet is concerning -

"We have more".

link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
a reply to: Necrose

Take your crud elsewhere please.

I know It's sad, but you can't deny I am not telling the truth. I am off, just wanted to point out that.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

A snip show.

Last I checked Iran was not the one behind the biggest terrorist attacks of the last 2 decades.....Saudi Arabia is!

But you cuddle up to house saudi.

link   

Simple. They want us all to be Muslim.

link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
We know there motive FFS sake they are muslim and wanted to kill as many infidels as possible.

Not anything to to do with berexit or the GE or what the Queen had for lunch or even how crap Aridana Grande music is...... it was purely because they are Muslim and they hate me and the hate you (unless you also also support a Islamic caliphate).

I agree that this is most probably the act of a Islamic extremest.

However whenever i see posts like this i always think back to the Norway attack years ago, so I try to keep a open mind.

link   

The endgame is make it so bloody in our own streets that we'll run away and let them have their way. In the ME, today...then somewhere else like somewhere in North Africa, or India, or who knows where.

It is a Crusade, nothing less. There is a plan behind all of it, a goal they are aiming for.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
No more "diplomacy", no more "containment".

These terrorists deserve death. They are an anathema to anyone who holds to freedom.

Those that perpetrate these acts deserve a slow, horrible death.

I'm done with this thread.

For the good that it'd do, I'll pray to whatever deities that will listen for the people injured and killed tonight.

Ok go find find them then.....cause they dont exactly wear badges saying "look i am a terrorist ".

link   

A snip show.

The largest terror state by the number of killings would be the US, by far.

link   
a reply to: crazyewok

You're really losing it lately.

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Lord of the Good Tree

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose

originally posted by: Leonidas
a reply to: Necrose

Take your crud elsewhere please.

I know It's sad, but you can't deny I am not telling the truth. I am off, just wanted to point out that.

Calling false flag to an event in the UK is crud.

False Flag is an American political neologism and is hardly applicable.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join