It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Alien Encounter and Photo of a Handprint it left on me

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: underwerks

I hear you on that. Part of me wants to use one just to see what, if anything, I catch on it.

Another part of me is terrified I'll catch 16 ghosts hanging out in my room while I'm asleep, and I'll never sleep again lol

My thoughts exactly. If my mind is being erased its probably for the best. Honestly, if it's really happening I don't want to know.

I don't want to end up the crazy old man that lives way out in the woods with an aluminum foil hat.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Interesting. I wish I had the photo software I used to, to be able to enhance the pic a bit, and show the marks more clearly! I can see the redness, though, from what I'd assume was a finger? Sheesh. how long were these fingers?!?

Any other symptoms, oddities, etc?

If it happens again, try prayer. Seriously, a lot of people have reported that calling on the Name of Jesus to help makes them leave. Whatever you believe, worth a shot, right?

Have to say, my first thought when reading your heading was of the old television show Roswell.

No other symptoms or anything like that, and it hasn't happened (that I remember) since then.

So maybe I lucked out. I've read that about prayer so if it happens again I'll definitely try that. I'll check that show out.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

it sounds like you woke up and thought you had woke up but were still dreaming and were grabbing your own arm or you had sleep paralysis your mind woke up before your body, and the fear you experienced causes you to make shapes out the dark and you see the archetypal image of a dark humanoid, the mark on the hand could be caused by the experience just like a placebo effect.

I told myself it was probably just sleep paralysis for a while, but truth is I really don't know. I've had sleep paralysis before, and this experience didn't have the "fuzzy" kind of feeling or vibration that I felt when I had sleep paralysis.

I felt completely awake and normal during it. I just couldn't move at all. I've read a lot of theories about how we might create these kind of experiences ourselves through our minds, so maybe that was what it was. But in the end, I really don't know.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Set up a camera in your bedroom that records while you're sleeping. Particularly in the infrared. I think you'd be surprised by the number of visitors you get.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
You've been proved. Now check your anus.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

sounds like you have footage, would love to see it!

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

a reply to: Thorsen

the mind can be as powerful to kill you with the wrong thoughts....
read this.www.psychologytoday.com...

You're right! I read several years ago that SELF COMBUSTION is the result of extreme emotions igniting an overly toxic body.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Set up a camera in your bedroom that records while you're sleeping. Particularly in the infrared. I think you'd be surprised by the number of visitors you get.

I'm good. I really don't want to know what's around me at night lol. That wouldn't make it any better.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   

yes i believe that we attract things to us by how we think, i don't think they are imaginary to the person experiencing it tbh.
i think extreme emotion brings them to the surface, there is a sh!tload of evidence that says we are far from alone, and
i am talking about everywhere, possibly frequencies outside our standard detection.
The collective conscious has every possible thing in it imo, and if you did see something i would take that as a positive, and start seeing myself as a bit special, if you brought this to you in fear, you can bring its opposite with an opposite emotion.
i believe this is possible and there are a lot of people who are adamant that they can travel around in an astral realm or other dimension (collective conscious)..... remember we are individual consciousness, and we know very little, compared to a consciousness/whole that has every piece of historical thought and belief within it.

"there is nothing to fear but fear itself" FDR
"ask and ye shall receive"

everything vibrates, vibrations create waves, waves transport information, we are receptors and effectors...... be careful what you think/wish for.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I'm from the area that is close to Lake Malone. I've fished it many times at night. I've never experienced anything out of the ordinary, but I've never keep my eyes open to the possibly. Good to know that stuff like that is common in the area. Strangest thing happened to us was, while driving to the lake early one morning, probably 4am, my bro in law set his boat keys on the bumper of his truck while connecting the trailer to the hitch, forgot and left them there. We drove for 30 minutes to Lake Malone, get there, and find the keys still on the bumper of the truck. That should not have happened on those hilly, curvy roads, doing over the speed limit around the curves and such. Not paranormal related, but strange nonetheless. Now I'm looking forward to going back there (it's been a few years), and having a look at the sky while i'm fishing.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran
I'm from the area that is close to Lake Malone. I've fished it many times at night. I've never experienced anything out of the ordinary, but I've never keep my eyes open to the possibly. Good to know that stuff like that is common in the area. Strangest thing happened to us was, while driving to the lake early one morning, probably 4am, my bro in law set his boat keys on the bumper of his truck while connecting the trailer to the hitch, forgot and left them there. We drove for 30 minutes to Lake Malone, get there, and find the keys still on the bumper of the truck. That should not have happened on those hilly, curvy roads, doing over the speed limit around the curves and such. Not paranormal related, but strange nonetheless. Now I'm looking forward to going back there (it's been a few years), and having a look at the sky while i'm fishing.

There's definitely some strange stuff out there at night time. Me and a friend of mine were sitting out on the porch that overlooked the lake one night and watched two glowing orbs about the size of a softball fly in and out of the trees up above us.

Something smacked the side of the cabin one night too haha and woke everyone up. Maybe a deer running into the side of it? Who knows.

That's cool you're from the same area. It's a beautiful lake.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

yes i believe that we attract things to us by how we think, i don't think they are imaginary to the person experiencing it tbh.
i think extreme emotion brings them to the surface, there is a sh!tload of evidence that says we are far from alone, and
i am talking about everywhere, possibly frequencies outside our standard detection.
The collective conscious has every possible thing in it imo, and if you did see something i would take that as a positive, and start seeing myself as a bit special, if you brought this to you in fear, you can bring its opposite with an opposite emotion.
i believe this is possible and there are a lot of people who are adamant that they can travel around in an astral realm or other dimension (collective conscious)..... remember we are individual consciousness, and we know very little, compared to a consciousness/whole that has every piece of historical thought and belief within it.

"there is nothing to fear but fear itself" FDR
"ask and ye shall receive"

everything vibrates, vibrations create waves, waves transport information, we are receptors and effectors...... be careful what you think/wish for.

That's something to think about, right on. I believe if they are something apart from us, they are probably inter dimensional in nature.

But then again, maybe the basic nature of us is inter dimensional, and we don't realize it, and that's the thing about ourselves that we label as the subconscious or over mind.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I recently read a book called "44". Its a 'true story' about an abductee from the U.K.
During one of his abductions, he claims to have gained an entire day!!! This was corroborated by his employer. He was a truck driver and was able to make a 4 day over-the-road trip in 3. His bills of lading show on his return he gained one full day!
Definetly an interesting occurrence!

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Interesting. I wonder what the heck was going on that it would be able to leave marks on you just by simple touch alone. Do you recall how long the marks lasted for?

The marks lasted for about a day afterwards if I remember correctly, then just went away.

Who knows, all I can do is speculate on the why's and what's.

So, what's the date of the picture? What did you use to take the pic? You don't seem to remember the date of the incident, yet you took a pic. Pic's have dates.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Something I don't think I've talked about on here for the same reasons you were hesitant to report yours..... Surely everyone would think I was crazy. So this is just one of those things that is for me to think and marvel about until the day I die.

I fell asleep. Just like any other night.
I had a nightmare on this night as opposed to the very lucid dreams I used to have.

I was laying on a metal table. Everything was dark around me, but a bright light came on above me and blinded me. I went to shield my eyes because they actually hurt. I couldn't move. I look down, and my arms and body are strapped to this weird table. I start panicking. Some beings I can only describe as looking closer to a tall "grey" i mean really tall like 6ft maybe more for some of them, and there were about 5 of them standing around me. They were communicating with one another in weird noises I can't describe. In this "dream?" something told me they didn't want to alarm me, or upset me, but that they were just doing what ever it was they felt they needed to do.

This is when # gets real bad for me.

They pull out all kinds of needles of all sizes, and all 5 of them start trying to draw blood from my arms, and injecting me with what i can only assume to be "Drugs" I started feeling burning in my veins, and then a sweet relief similar to morphine. I could feel all the needles going into my arms, and I tried to scream but no noise came out, I was paralyzed.

They walk away from me, the light turns off, i'm horrified, I'm sure i'm going to die at this point or be mutilated or tortured because what the hell else would I expect.

pitch black turns into my room. I"m in my bedroom. My eyes are open. I'm not in my bed though, I'm on the floor half under my bed. NEVER in my life have I woken up like this. My arms are killing me. I mean they feel sore, bruised, irritated.... I start to pull myself back up to the bed chalking it up as a real freaky nightmare when I catch a view of my arm. I had bruises all over both of my arms, along my veins.

Now I had someone very close to me at the time who was going through a Heroin addiction, (And just lost a dear friend to that crap over the weekend, rest in paradise dude, we'll see you one day) and they left a needle on a roll of toilet paper one time, and I didn't see it, went to grab the roll and got jabbed. Absolute fear and panick took over my body in that moment. What if he had some kind of blood disease or anything idk. Panic mode 100 percent. This was a month or so before the nightmare. I can only hope that my brain was so horrified about that experience that it conjured up this nightmare. Maybe I got bruised when I fell out of the bed at some point, but it all seemed very odd and unusual to me.

Still thinking about it really makes me feel unsettled, unlike any other freaky nightmare i've had, and i've had quite a few.

I'll probably wonder until the day I die what it was. I've only experienced sleep paralysis for certain one time before. Perhaps it was that?

I think I'm just praying there is a reasonable explanation for what happened to me that night because it's never happened prior or sense. Your post really brought all that flooding back into my mind today.

EDIT TO ADD: I had never had a dream about aliens prior to this. I've had dreams about advanced special military craft, and civil wars, and space races, but never what I'd describe as aliens. So weird.

-Alee

edit on 2/15/2017 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
Something I don't think I've talked about on here for the same reasons you were hesitant to report yours..... Surely everyone would think I was crazy. So this is just one of those things that is for me to think and marvel about until the day I die.

I fell asleep. Just like any other night.
I had a nightmare on this night as opposed to the very lucid dreams I used to have.

I was laying on a metal table. Everything was dark around me, but a bright light came on above me and blinded me. I went to shield my eyes because they actually hurt. I couldn't move. I look down, and my arms and body are strapped to this weird table. I start panicking. Some beings I can only describe as looking closer to a tall "grey" i mean really tall like 6ft maybe more for some of them, and there were about 5 of them standing around me. They were communicating with one another in weird noises I can't describe. In this "dream?" something told me they didn't want to alarm me, or upset me, but that they were just doing what ever it was they felt they needed to do.

This is when # gets real bad for me.

They pull out all kinds of needles of all sizes, and all 5 of them start trying to draw blood from my arms, and injecting me with what i can only assume to be "Drugs" I started feeling burning in my veins, and then a sweet relief similar to morphine. I could feel all the needles going into my arms, and I tried to scream but no noise came out, I was paralyzed.

They walk away from me, the light turns off, i'm horrified, I'm sure i'm going to die at this point or be mutilated or tortured because what the hell else would I expect.

pitch black turns into my room. I"m in my bedroom. My eyes are open. I'm not in my bed though, I'm on the floor half under my bed. NEVER in my life have I woken up like this. My arms are killing me. I mean they feel sore, bruised, irritated.... I start to pull myself back up to the bed chalking it up as a real freaky nightmare when I catch a view of my arm. I had bruises all over both of my arms, along my veins.

Now I had someone very close to me at the time who was going through a Heroin addiction, (And just lost a dear friend to that crap over the weekend, rest in paradise dude, we'll see you one day) and they left a needle on a roll of toilet paper one time, and I didn't see it, went to grab the roll and got jabbed. Absolute fear and panick took over my body in that moment. What if he had some kind of blood disease or anything idk. Panic mode 100 percent. This was a month or so before the nightmare. I can only hope that my brain was so horrified about that experience that it conjured up this nightmare. Maybe I got bruised when I fell out of the bed at some point, but it all seemed very odd and unusual to me.

Still thinking about it really makes me feel unsettled, unlike any other freaky nightmare i've had, and i've had quite a few.

I'll probably wonder until the day I die what it was. I've only experienced sleep paralysis for certain one time before. Perhaps it was that?

I think I'm just praying there is a reasonable explanation for what happened to me that night because it's never happened prior or sense. Your post really brought all that flooding back into my mind today.

EDIT TO ADD: I had never had a dream about aliens prior to this. I've had dreams about advanced special military craft, and civil wars, and space races, but never what I'd describe as aliens. So weird.

-Alee

Wow thanks for sharing that experience. That would freak me out too. Dreams are dreams, but when it leaves physical traces afterwards, that is something else.

Now whether that something else is an experience with an outside intelligence or just an example of the power our minds have to make something we believe real, I don't know.

I'm not sure what I experienced was an actual alien encounter or some crazy type of sleep paralysis that seemed so real my mind manifested physical marks on me afterwards. I know it didn't feel like the sleep paralysis I've had before.

I believe you. After what I experienced my mind is open to whatever might be possible.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
You know that just looks like a normal photo of some guys arm right?

I suppose you weren't really trying to prove anything by including that photo though, just sayin'.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadMoonJester
You know that just looks like a normal photo of some guys arm right?

I suppose you weren't really trying to prove anything by including that photo though, just sayin'.

If that's what it looks like to you, cool. I know what I experienced and what those marks are from.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Do you like aliens? By that I mean are they something you sometimes think about?
Sometimes I think we see what we expect to see, in an unexpected scenario, if you see what I mean.

You said:

It had a regular human shaped head (not big like the greys are described) but it had the big grey alien type eyes.

Which suggests that you already knew what aliens were supposed to look like, and so this -whatever it was - looked like an alien to you. In other words, your brain filled in the blanks when this thing appeared.

I guess that doesn't help you much as it sounds like you're trying to make sense of a terrifying event, I'm just interested in how stories evolve.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I doubt there's any person in western society who doesn't know the image of the grey alien. I'm not sure what it was, whether it was something outside of myself or some kind of intense sleep paralysis that manifested physical traces matching the dream.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join