It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Alien Encounter and Photo of a Handprint it left on me

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
To get back to the weirdness that first brought me to ATS, lurking and looking for answers, here's my only experience with what may have been an alien intelligence.

Around two years ago (not sure on the exact date) I was asleep in bed when I woke up unable to move. As I glanced over to my right, I see a tall humanoid shaped figure standing over me with it's hand laying on the crook of my arm, looking at me.

It was dark in the room, but I could vaguely make out the face. It had a regular human shaped head (not big like the greys are described) but it had the big grey alien type eyes. It didn't have a nose but just a kind of indention where the nose was, but it was too dark to see any nostrils. I could make out just a slit for a mouth, no lips.

So I'm laying there, freaking out while this thing is standing over me, and I'm struggling to move. Finally after what I imagine is about 30 seconds to a minute of trying to move, I break my other arm loose somehow, and I take a swing at it. It jumps back, and vanishes, then it's like something smacked me in the forehead, and I black out.

I wake up a few minutes later (I think), still freaked out and looking around the room. I turn on the light beside my bed, and while looking down I notice a handprint on my arm where that thing had it's hand on me. So I pull out my phone and take a pic just to be sure I'm not going crazy or something like that.

I remember its hands more than anything. It had five fingers, but the three in the middle were a lot longer than the two fingers on the sides. It was too dark to really make out the color of the being or a whole lot other than the few things I was able to see.

Here's the pic:

I've thought a lot about it since then. One thought I've had was that maybe it was some type of insane sleep paralysis that my mind believed so much it created a physical trace of the experience on my arm. I don't know.

I've had sleep paralysis before but it wasn't the same feeling. The times I've had what I know as sleep paralysis it's had a "fuzzy" feeling, if that makes any sense. This time I was completely awake and able to think normally.

Definitely weird. And something I still think about. I just wanted to share one of the weirder experiences I've had. I've also experienced the opposite of lost time once before, I'll tell that story a little later in this thread. If anyone has had any similar experiences, please share.

Thanks for listening.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I was going to say it sounds like my sleep paralysis experience but then you covered that at the end. How many fingers did this thing have?

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hooray for an actual ATS thread!

Now, how do we know you didn't just do some weird stuff to your arm and take a picture of it?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BiffJordan
I was going to say it sounds like my sleep paralysis experience but then you covered that at the end. How many fingers did this thing have?

It had 5 fingers, but the three in the middle were a lot longer than the two on the side of the hand.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Could it have been a "healer" angel? Is anything on your body or mind working better since then?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Hooray for an actual ATS thread!

Now, how do we know you didn't just do some weird stuff to your arm and take a picture of it?

You don't I guess haha. That's all the evidence I have. Take it or leave it.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Could it have been a "healer" angel? Is anything on your body or mind working better since then?

I don't know. If it did heal something it wasn't anything that was apparent enough for me to notice.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Just giving you grief

Now, a serious question - was there any physical sensation? Of it touching you, I mean, to leave marks like that? Hot, cold, tight grip? Or something else entirely? Nothing at all?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
did you report this incident to anyone or any ufo reporting sites by chance? I can honestly say I have NOT heard of any alien race with 5 fingers like ours. Usually its 3 or 4, and you said with the middle fingers longer. Very interesting. Thanks for the post.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Here's the opposite of lost time thing I experienced. I was living in a cabin out on Lake Malone in Kentucky at the time, which is waaay out in the middle of nowhere. This was around 2013.

I'm driving home from hanging out with some friends down in TN about an hour and a half away. I'm on the back roads going home, and as I'm driving I notice what I thought was one of those outside security lights that people put on barns off in the distance.

After what was probably a minute or two, I notice it seems to be moving upwards from where I saw it. So I keep watching it, and it flies up and is flying in and out of the clouds sort of in front of me and to the right.

I keep watching it, and it starts moving like its going to land on the road a little ways up from where I'm at around a corner. I kind of half jokingly say out loud to myself, "Oh, ####, here it comes." Then when I get around the corner in the road where I saw it go, there was nothing there at all.

I keep driving, just chalking it up to another weird UFO sighting (they're actually pretty common around that area) and I make it back to the cabin.

I look at the clock in my car as I'm turning it off, and realize I just made an hour and a half drive in less than an hour. 50 something minutes. There's no way I could have made it back that fast, it's impossible. So instead of losing time, I actually gained some. No explanation at all for this, just another one of those weird things you experience, and then just kind of forget about as time passes and life goes on.

Completely weird though.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Just giving you grief

Now, a serious question - was there any physical sensation? Of it touching you, I mean, to leave marks like that? Hot, cold, tight grip? Or something else entirely? Nothing at all?

I don't remember any particular texture its hand had. It didn't grab my arm tight or anything like that, it just layed it on my arm and I assume that's what made me not able to move.

It's hand wasn't warm or hot. That's about all I can remember, apart from the wanting to crap my pants fear at the time.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
nice a humanoid encounter s+f

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
did you report this incident to anyone or any ufo reporting sites by chance? I can honestly say I have NOT heard of any alien race with 5 fingers like ours. Usually its 3 or 4, and you said with the middle fingers longer. Very interesting. Thanks for the post.

No I never reported it to any UFO reporting site. I didn't tell anyone about it for probably another 6 months.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Interesting. I wonder what the heck was going on that it would be able to leave marks on you just by simple touch alone. Do you recall how long the marks lasted for?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Interesting. I wonder what the heck was going on that it would be able to leave marks on you just by simple touch alone. Do you recall how long the marks lasted for?

The marks lasted for about a day afterwards if I remember correctly, then just went away.

Who knows, all I can do is speculate on the why's and what's.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Curious as all hell man.

Just a thought but have you ever thought about using one of those apps that records while you sleep? See if anything else is happening?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: BiffJordan

It had 5 fingers, but the three in the middle were a lot longer than the two on the side of the hand.

Cool thread, just my hoax-stormed brain needs more evidence, to start conclude whatever, even seeing a trustable person is talking...

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I accept your story per the way you remember it. Bedside visits by the ETs are pretty much the norm replacement for the former driving-at-night scenario. Evidently, you interrupted the encounter. My son related to me the full extent of his bedside abduction experience in 1991. It was terrifying. His GF was sleeping beside him and was totally unaware.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Curious as all hell man.

Just a thought but have you ever thought about using one of those apps that records while you sleep? See if anything else is happening?

If it was a regular occurrence I'd have cameras everywhere, but that's the only time it's happened to me. But then again, maybe I just don't remember it happening more often?

That's definitely an idea though, maybe I'll start doing that. A part of me doesn't want to know if its still happening.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Arm, reddish spots highlighted in white. I don't see an obvious pattern.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join