It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Alien Encounter and Photo of a Handprint it left on me

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

No, you're right, it's a well known image now. It interests me that this is what 'they' look like now. Don't ask me what 'they' are or aren't, I have no clue as to whether they're even real.

I guess it would be unlikely to be sleep paralysis if it marked your arm. Did anything unusual happen in the next day or two? Could it have been a message or warning of some kind?

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe

No, you're right, it's a well known image now. It interests me that this is what 'they' look like now. Don't ask me what 'they' are or aren't, I have no clue as to whether they're even real.

I guess it would be unlikely to be sleep paralysis if it marked your arm. Did anything unusual happen in the next day or two? Could it have been a message or warning of some kind?

No, I don't think anything unusual happened in the next couple of days. I'd probably remember that.

About it being some kind of message, I'm not sure. It didn't really have the feeling of a "message", it was more along the lines of me accidentally waking up during it when I wasn't supposed to.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Yuck, that's vile, creepy and ever so slightly Freudian. What did you think it wanted?

It's odd that so many people have similar stories, not just now but throughout the past. And they leave you with no place to go, other than the useless dichotomy of 'imaginary' or 'must be real'. And neither of those two answers seem convincing enough to be certain of, and so we're left in a state of confusion and anxiety, which is frustrating and infuriating simultaneously.
In terms of leaving a video camera running throughout the night, I wouldn't have the nerves to do that either, I don't blame you for not wanting to.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe

Yuck, that's vile, creepy and ever so slightly Freudian. What did you think it wanted?

It's odd that so many people have similar stories, not just now but throughout the past. And they leave you with no place to go, other than the useless dichotomy of 'imaginary' or 'must be real'. And neither of those two answers seem convincing enough to be certain of, and so we're left in a state of confusion and anxiety, which is frustrating and infuriating simultaneously.
In terms of leaving a video camera running throughout the night, I wouldn't have the nerves to do that either, I don't blame you for not wanting to.

My feelings exactly lol. If there's nothing you can do about it, its probably best not to remember. Just another one of those weird experiences you always think about and wonder.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Hey Blue Shift.. that's cool! I had a weird experience a while back.. put it in the grey area.. can you do this with any of the pictures I posted of my leg in a similar situation? : )

No obvious aliens.. just woke up super exhausted with marks on my leg that lasted a few hours:

Marks on leg - do your magic on them!

Would honestly just love a better image of what happened to me that morning. Thanks in advance!

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Maybe it's just hard to see in the picture, but I can't see any clear patterns there. I see the redness but no clear outline of a hand or fingers. Isn't it possible that the redness is just from the way you were sleeping, like maybe you were lying on your arm or had it resting under your head, etc? I have redness on my body/face/arm all the time just from the way I happened to be lying.

Could be something like that combined with a dream or sleep paralysis. The redness just doesn't look that odd to me.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Interesting. I wish I had the photo software I used to, to be able to enhance the pic a bit, and show the marks more clearly! I can see the redness, though, from what I'd assume was a finger? Sheesh. how long were these fingers?!?

Any other symptoms, oddities, etc?

If it happens again, try prayer. Seriously, a lot of people have reported that calling on the Name of Jesus to help makes them leave. Whatever you believe, worth a shot, right?

Have to say, my first thought when reading your heading was of the old television show Roswell.

No other symptoms or anything like that, and it hasn't happened (that I remember) since then.

So maybe I lucked out. I've read that about prayer so if it happens again I'll definitely try that. I'll check that show out.

Good to hear! It's a fun little show - the hand print is what made me think of it, in this case. I'd definitely try that, in your situation! You never know. Anything that threatening can't be good anyway, right?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I don't even doubt you, I don't really care. I'm just pointing out that that photo just looks like an ordinary photo of an arm.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
Hey Blue Shift.. that's cool! I had a weird experience a while back.. put it in the grey area.. can you do this with any of the pictures I posted of my leg in a similar situation? : )

Here's an attempt. Just bumping up the saturation and contrast a little brings it out pretty good, but I did a color range fill for a little extra highlighting.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Well Aliens most of the times doesnt leave stuff behind, why? because most people cant handdle that on their daily life,most of us have difficulties with normal daily stuff now imagine alien stuff too? that would put people's mind in predicaments, when they leave stuff is when the person is ready to accept that we are not alone and they can function "normally".

Now should you be afraid? i dont think so, if every alien being who is visiting, hanging around or have some stuff to do on planet earth would want to do real harm probably nobody would be here on planet.

My best advice is enjoy the ride, keep your feet on the ground and live happy with your family and friends, thats my best wish.

If you dont remember stuff is for some good reason.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexDJ

Well Aliens most of the times doesnt leave stuff behind, why? because most people cant handdle that on their daily life,most of us have difficulties with normal daily stuff now imagine alien stuff too? that would put people's mind in predicaments, when they leave stuff is when the person is ready to accept that we are not alone and they can function "normally".

Now should you be afraid? i dont think so, if every alien being who is visiting, hanging around or have some stuff to do on planet earth would want to do real harm probably nobody would be here on planet.

My best advice is enjoy the ride, keep your feet on the ground and live happy with your family and friends, thats my best wish.

If you dont remember stuff is for some good reason.

As long as I don't remember it, I'm good lol. It's probably for the best.

I live in the city now, and I doubt they'd be able to abduct me without making the national news. When this experience happened I lived pretty far out in the middle of nowhere.

Then again, it may be of the inter dimensional type, or just some crazy type of sleep paralysis I hadn't experienced before. I can only speculate on what it really was.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexDJ
Well Aliens most of the times doesnt leave stuff behind, why?

Because they're not exactly a "real" part of this reality, and even if they do leave objects or traces they "fade away" pretty quickly -- half because they're not supposed to be here, half because we somehow find ourselves no longer able to perceive them.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I'm sure someone has already mentioned it...it has been mentioned in every thread that has to do with temporary sleep paralysis. The Nighymare on netflix but please stay with me...i know i blrw it off for 2 years hearinh about it consyantly.

TSP is actually something I read about once on here and immediately knew it was a bunch of BS. WithoWithout violating TOS, I'll just say if there is a level of master or general for chemical altering of conciousness, I'm definitely there. Four star General lol. And while I have seen bleeding colors, pulsing lights, and the palms of my hands as the lines moved and danced all over, no matter how much I altered my conciousness, I never once actually hallucinated as in saw something that wasn't ther e just as if it were. Even my doctor confirmed nothing will make that happen it's impossible except through rare disorders like schizofrenia or brain damage. But just last year the first time ever and for the following four days, I woke up one morning to sleep paralysis and I have told the story here it is quite long so I won't repeat it but it started with my verifying in my head I was awake, sobbing till my face and neck were soaked in tears because all I could come up with is "I must have slept in a position which damaged my spinal cord and now I am paralyzed." I lie three for a while just crying imagining life as a quadrapligic when my sister comes in which both confused me cuz she should have been back in Greece and I didn't know how she got in but I was overjoverjoyed to see her and attempted to tell her with my tears and my eyes that I was paralyzed. That's when she just stood over me staring without blinking and with an expression I had never seen and I new I was 100% awake and it was no nightmare asking yourself "am I dreaming" when wide awake is immediately preposterous while only in a dream might you stay confused. But I realized that somehow this was not my sister and I stopped crying and was holding my breath in horror and in a split second a dart figure appeared but his manifesting came through like he was static or ants marching in an old tv the black n white fuzzy static when not times tuned to a channel. Then a man in a hat appeared, well as tv static then he turned to a silohuette and lastly the room filled with fifty dark human forms these in cloaks and my sister bent over and cut me open with a grin then stepped back while the black figures disemboweled me. I tried so hard to scream and eventually got air moving enough for my lips to vibrate which snapped me out of it and finally I screamed at the top of my lungs and everyone slowly faded away.

But I know it sounds like a bunch of huey but it is a real phenomenon and you actually see right over your field of vision things that aren't ther e in 100% physical form. Now this movie the nightmare on Netflix I finally watched yesterday and I had to turn it off twenty minutes before the end. It seems that the experience is so similar thevmajoruty of the time, the characters are the same (black figure, hat man, cloaked things) and it goes into if what is happening isn't sometsomething real, transdimensuonal, extraterrestrial, etc and that's when I couldn't go on. Too scary. But your description is just like the movie like 20 min in they discuss another character. The slit mouth slit nose alien who leaves physical marks. I read your post and got chills. So glad I didn't finish but I need to know what sleep paralysis really is. Too many coincidences and here is one more

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Thank you got sharing your experiences. I have quite the story for you all if you're interested. It is very well connected with underwerks. Not sure if I want to take over the post because there is a lot of info.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Long story short il I've been living with this secret for over 20 years and just started taking about what happened.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I also needed to make 4 more Posts before I could start a topic because I normally don't chat. But I finally found a thread that fits one of the aspects in my story.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
If you want me to share my story here or start a new topic let me know. Just know it has to do with Los Alamos and the Greys and I'm 100% honest about everything that happened.
edit on 18-2-2017 by Invaderzed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
It's posted. It's under "my alien encounter while growing up in Los Alamos." Sorry for kind of taking over your thread? but it's related... just didn't want to take over your thread completely I guess. Bare with me here, I'm a noob

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Its possible you swing your arms while you were sleeping and hit something.

But cool story none the less

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
It definitely sounds like nothing more than a bout of sleep paralysis. The markings on your arm were likely created from laying on it in your sleep. It is highly unlikely that there was any ET involvement in your experience.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join