It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Alien Encounter and Photo of a Handprint it left on me

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: underwerks

I accept your story per the way you remember it. Bedside visits by the ETs are pretty much the norm replacement for the former driving-at-night scenario. Evidently, you interrupted the encounter. My son related to me the full extent of his bedside abduction experience in 1991. It was terrifying. His GF was sleeping beside him and was totally unaware.

I've seen more UFO's growing up than I can remember off hand, so I'm definitely a believer in Aliens, (or whatever the source) it's just when talking about a personal encounter I feel like I'm getting into crazy territory for some reason lol. Which is why I'm not into reporting things like this.

I'm not saying I discount other people's experiences of Alien encounters, I just kind of always looked at them like a story I'm reading, not really believing or disbelieving. But this actually happened, so I'm left trying to analyze it. I definitely believe not everyone is making up their experiences. Something is there.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Arm, reddish spots highlighted in white. I don't see an obvious pattern.

The long red marks in my photo were where its fingers were laying on my arm, with the center of its hand in the crook of my arm, and the two smaller fingers on the side of it's hand wrapped around the sides of my arm.

Not sure what your photo is supposed to bring out from the original, but I don't see anything in it.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I hear you on that. Part of me wants to use one just to see what, if anything, I catch on it.

Another part of me is terrified I'll catch 16 ghosts hanging out in my room while I'm asleep, and I'll never sleep again lol

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Arm, reddish spots highlighted in white. I don't see an obvious pattern.

I don't see how your pic highlights his marks at all 🤔

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Maybe it's supposed to show what your arm would look like with baking soda on it?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Really interesting story OP ... and I seriously hope you get some answers to your questions that satisfy your curiousity. I know I'd want some answers😳. Good luck !
edit on 13-2-2017 by Sheye because: Typo

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
I don't see how your pic highlights his marks at all 🤔

Fair enough. Here's a different version. I did a Photoshop "Color Range" select on the more reddish parts of the arm, then filled them in with another color -- in this case, black. You'll see an area on the lower arm near the bend, and then a couple of broken reddish lines that go up the inner upper arm.

Make of it what you will.

edit on 13-2-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
did you report this incident to anyone or any ufo reporting sites by chance? I can honestly say I have NOT heard of any alien race with 5 fingers like ours. Usually its 3 or 4, and you said with the middle fingers longer. Very interesting. Thanks for the post.

Hybrids have 5 regular fingers, actually some of them look as human as we do (that's was the whole point in the first place).

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

Well, humans 3 middle fingers do happen to be longer than the other 2 on the sides, only not much. That could make sense in a hybrid, maybe.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I look at the clock in my car as I'm turning it off, and realize I just made an hour and a half drive in less than an hour. 50 something minutes. There's no way I could have made it back that fast, it's impossible. So instead of losing time, I actually gained some. No explanation at all for this, just another one of those weird things you experience, and then just kind of forget about as time passes and life goes on.

Completely weird though.

You won time because you were put along with you vehicle close to the destination point. It was a mistake, it rarely occurs, but happened before. You actually lost time, you were abducted and later returned to a different point.

And even when you don't remember, you have been abducted since your childhood.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thorsen
a reply to: JackHill

Well, humans 3 middle fingers do happen to be longer than the other 2 on the sides, only not much. That could make sense in a hybrid, maybe.

The description provided matches a classic 'mid-stage" hybrid being, it cannot pass as a human, but still, it works on the same project on the alien enviroments.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
This is quiet a strange thing that happened to you, OP. I don't really know what to make of it, but I do wonder how the HELL are you able to sleep again in that room, or sleep in general. I would go even more mentally unstable than I already am, I know that's for sure.
edit on 13-2-2017 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Great story, I do hope it was good energy. I do believe You (no reason to not) as I experienced similar thing in my life. I dont see the fingersprints sorry maybe its my eyes fault, but as above, I do believe in your story and hope You are allright. Greetings.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Interesting. I wish I had the photo software I used to, to be able to enhance the pic a bit, and show the marks more clearly! I can see the redness, though, from what I'd assume was a finger? Sheesh. how long were these fingers?!?

Any other symptoms, oddities, etc?

If it happens again, try prayer. Seriously, a lot of people have reported that calling on the Name of Jesus to help makes them leave. Whatever you believe, worth a shot, right?

Have to say, my first thought when reading your heading was of the old television show Roswell.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

it sounds like you woke up and thought you had woke up but were still dreaming and were grabbing your own arm or you had sleep paralysis your mind woke up before your body, and the fear you experienced causes you to make shapes out the dark and you see the archetypal image of a dark humanoid, the mark on the hand could be caused by the experience just like a placebo effect.
edit on 13-2-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Can a dream really be so powerful as to create actual physical marks on the body? Unless the OP was holding his own arm with his other hand, I don't think it's possible. I also think if this were the case, the OP would wake up with his hand still on his arm. He didn't mention anything of the sort, though.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I'm trying mate but I don't see anything on your arm. Like nada

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorsen

the mind can be as powerful to kill you with the wrong thoughts....
read this.www.psychologytoday.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

I am aware of the power of the placebo effect, I'm not denying it. But I don't think it happens like that. I don't think a mere dream is able to trigger such a strong physical response. I'm no expert, though, these are just my two cents.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
WEll you just may get what you put out...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join