It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to silence an entire block of protestors

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Big Joe for President in 2024!! I love Big Joe!!
Nothing better than a guy telling it like it is, but the problem is - he might as well be talking to blocks of cement in that video because they are too stupid to get it.
I love how the the guy with the microphone is smiling and nodding his head listening to him.
Trump should reach out to Big Joe somehow to get him on Trump team in some capacity. He might not have the best delivery but his words spoke volumes that should be echoing in the Leftist's empty heads.
edit on 24-1-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

stopped america from using tax dollars on foreign organizations that promote abortion to you equals taking rights away?

lol what a terrible spin...

if women want to get a abortion, that is their right.... but the government shouldnt be the ones paying for it
edit on 24-1-2017 by Jiggly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: UKTruth

As for the majority, he was spot on. The majority of the country voted Trump. The vast majority. Something like 3 counties to 1. I guess you are still upset that no one with a brain is buying the countrywide popular vote argument, which is not part of the US electoral process, no matter how much you would like it to be.

Wtf cares if it was 3 counties to 1? What an arbitrary measure. How many of those counties were won by less than 1%? 5%? 10%? How many of those counties have populations under 50k? 20k? 10k? 5k? Are you arguing that a county with 10k people, 51% of whom voted for Trump is any way comparable to a county of 1 million in which 70% of the people voted for Clinton?

Here's where people actually live in the United States:

Here's how people voted:

I find your race baiting to be rather nasty. You seem to continually fall back on crying racist on the basis that Republicans treat black people they see talking sense as 'the black friend'. What a cop out argument.

It's not a cop out argument. It wasn't even an argument. Lmao. It was an observation and one that you can make yourself. Go to YouTube. Type the words "black Trump supporter" into the search box.

16-Year-Old Black Trump Supporter Schools Black Lives Matter Moron in Epic Debate
Black Trump Supporter Smacks Down CNN Reporter for Race Baiting
Black Trump supporter DESTROYS CNN's narrative "Voted Democrat 20+ yrs & saw no change #Blacks4Trump
Black Trump Supporters debate White Liberal RNC Cleveland, OH
Black Trump Supporter VS Black Lives Matter RNC 2016
Black Trump Supporter Destroys MSNBC Host
BLACK TRUMP SUPPORTER SCHOOLS LIBTARDS
“Democrats Is The Party Of KKK, Plantation Politics!”-Black Trump Supporter To Former Soviet
2016 Republican National Convention - Hip Hop Trump Voter Destroys Black Lives Matter
Black Trump Supporter Destroys Clinton Supporter and Mentions Satanic Ritual Spirit Cooking
Black Trump Patriot Destroys Violent Communists

That's just a few from the first two pages. Perhaps most interesting about it is how many of the videos come from Alex Jones/Infowars are associated channels (SHUTTERSHOT45 who attended seveal protests w/Infowars crew). Then you've got Mark F, the videographer for LatinosWithTrump. A lot of this is astroturfed propaganda garbage.

You can act all butthurt if you want but it's acting.

Anyone running into you on the street would know almost the moment you started talking that you do not have an objective bone in your body.

Blah blah blah. What is it about this that you think makes a good argument? Do you imagine that you're a luminary of objective thought? Lmao. Try holding yourself to your own made up standards.

As for your Margaret Sanger argument, that is just special. Other people were eugenicists, so the history doesn't mater. Kind of like a white nationalist saying that they've softened on some of Hitler's policies and they are OK now.

The obvious point was that a lot of people were supporters of eugenics. Funny, I don't hear any of you "woke" types crying about the bust of Winston Churchill being moved back into the Oval Office — or comparing Churchill to Hitler — but because Sanger founded PP, somehow that's supposed to make contraception and abortion Nazi-like.

Get a f'ing grip. Contraception and abortion aren't something that only exists in America and if wasn't PP, it would be something else. Sanger has been dead for 50+ years. PP has nothing to do with eugenics, let alone Nazis, except for desperate, spurious smears involving Sanger and her early views which were unfortunately widely held prior to WWII.

Oh and here is one back at you - liberals absolutely HATE when a minority person escapes their ideology. Makes it so much harder to divide.

"I find your race baiting to be rather nasty."

My suggestion to you would be to read your Constitution and study the Electoral College. It has how Presidents get elected. All other methods you would like to exist are irrelevant, whether that be national popular votes, or margins of victory. I should not need to point you in this direction, but alas you are confused.

The US has 53 popular votes in order to select a President. Not 1, not 10, not any other number. 53. Trump won over 30 of the popular votes. He won the majority of the country just like the man said. No one, and I mean no one, goes into a campaign trying to get the most votes in an race that doesn't count for anything. Hopefully you will take the time to learn.

Your big clue in all this should be the man sitting in the Oval office.

Your maps are pretty, but here is the one that actually means something:

You can continue your strategy of racial division all you like, it's falling apart in front of your eyes. Thank heavens.

edit on 24/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Here's how people voted:

The big cities have large populations and it is true that drives the Liberal vote in many states even when 90% of a state is Conservative. The reason for this is many big cities has the majority of those in subsistence living, Unions, Government type employees etc. that are all more liberal based in view points. This still does not make up the country as a whole though and the reason why we are a republic and not a democracy. We do not live by Mob rule, and so LA can not control elections for the whole country. The bigger thing to look at is not whether Hillary pulled 3 million more vote in CA than Trump that push her over in the popular vote but how could she have lost when she gained 84 of her 270 needed from just two states. That is a crazy amount of votes....

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

edit on 24-1-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Navieko
If he were here, I would have to say to him:

Well Joe, MORE than half of your nations voting public are aware that Trump is about to destroy everything that the human and civil rights movement has been about creating for the last few decades at a stretch,...

Ideological hyperbole based in soothsaying and conjecture. I think Big Joe could laugh that one off.

... the women in that crowd have just had a room full of men make some very far reaching choices about how they may and may not use their body parts, and that is just in the first few days.

You may not see an unborn child as a human being, and you may accept the fallacy that it's just another body part on a woman, but not everyone--including many scientific conclusions--kowtows to such an opinion. I think Big Joe could laugh that on off, too...at least the hyperbole of the comment.

Joe, ... I should not need to tell you, that the only reason you are free to ride your bicycle down the street without getting spat on, shouted at or abused LEGALLY, is that at some point people were prepared to stand up for what they believed in, that being the freedom of persons of colour, their right to vote, their right to equality and a fair shake, just the same as everyone else was allegedly allowed at the time.

The only reason there is any kind of a civil rights ethic in your country today, is because despite the ignorance of some fat guy on the corner, who clearly is not smart enough to look after himself worth a God damn, people went out of their homes, went out of their way, put themselves in danger from batons, bullets and tear gas, to make a point.

The civil-rights battles that happened (and sometimes still do) in this country were/are purposeful and a response to injustices and legislation that already existed and had been in existence or passively accepted by society for decades if not centuries. What is happening now is what I like to call "preactions" or "presponses" to things that aren't happening yet and, most likely, are just ideologically driven fears where the action is unnecessary.

I'm certainly not saying that, as a society, we should sit back and let injustices happen and THEN react, but we need to not be so knee-jerky to words and focus our collective 'power of the people' on more strategic strikes. Some of America's presponses to Trump are disproportionately angry and violent, and they're dicking up the balance of Newton's third law (about equal reactions).

You're not comparing oranges to oranges, here, and again, I think that Big Joe would easily counter you with such a comparison.

If you love your country, its right to freedom of speech, if you love your country and its history so much, you should see any but a Nazi march as a beautiful manifestation of the constitution, a walking monument to its timeless wisdom.

But for some reason, likely because you have a small mind Joe, likely because you view everything through your partisan attitudes, as opposed to an even handedness which corrects the balance in your world view, you see these marches as some how Anti American.

See my points above--just because we can protest doesn't always mean that we should. Your entire comments directed at Joe have been ideologically driven: You have zero proof that civil rights are about to be undone; you have an ideological view on the abortion topic; you are falsely equating the civil rights marches to what is happening right now in order to validate your stance, and; you accuse him of having a small, partisan mind seemingly because his doesn't line up with your own partisan views.

I generally see reason in your arguments on most topics, TB, even if I disagree with them, but with this one, I just don't see it. It's fallacious in and of itself to claim that Big Joe doesn't have a point, even if it's a point with which you agree--It's disingenuous to claim otherwise.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly

if women want to get a abortion, that is their right.... but the government shouldnt be the ones paying for it

I disagree in this is still a medical event that we have deemed as a woman health issue, so it is what it is and should be covered as any other health related issue.

I'm not for abortions and I would love for people to be responsible in either not needing tax funds to pay for it, or actually put more effort in preventing the pregnancy in the first place., but that is not the way with a good percentage of our population.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

He won bigly.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

That dude rocked............be a free thinker. Don't let others think for you..............educate yourself. Basically told them that they are being played. Remember both parties have been playing us for a while now. Hopefully things will change. Time will tell.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

a reply to: Cancerwarrior

He has not made a very good start.

Already taking rights away from women, first thing off the bat, first piece of paper he signed. Does not bode well in the least.

I'm sorry, but a government funded abortion is not a right.

100% not a right.

We have a bill of rights, that clearly defines our rights, and they are not separated by gender.

Abortion is still legal, and women can get them if they like, they just have to either pay for them, or have an insurance policy that does.

NO GOVERNMENT MONEY.

Much ado about nothing.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

The man failed to shut them up. He also made some false statements. He spoke of a majority, but Mr Trump does not have a majority. He won states, not people.

I stopped reading after that. You're wrong, he DID win a majority - of ELECTORAL COLLEGE VOTES which means he's IS the FAIRLY ELECTED President.

Case closed.
edit on 24-1-2017 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Very smart man.
He was also brave to stand up to the idiots.

Everything he said was absolutely correct.
I think it was the first time most of them heard any of that, because they live in a bubble.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Abortion is not a right, but a privilege which women should not have. The fetus is not their body so they should shut their traps. And you should quit spreading disinformation.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
i believe abortion should be allowed well into the fortieth trimester

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
True Brit you need a do over on this one bro. They got you dead to rights on this one. By now I hope you have watched it so you can feel why the others do about Joe being Great Joe. M Sanger was evil.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

There's nothing about this video that screams "needs to be watched!" to me? YouTube is lousy with this sort of thing isn't it?

Yea, I am SURE it is because you would think that if this fact gets in your head you will have to FINALLY admit the truth. Big, Great Joe literally proved to me that Liberal/Marxist are purely up to anarchy.

ETA

I meant to say you are sure you don't want to see it if that was not clear, therefore it doesn't scream to you to be watched.
edit on 24-1-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I was thinking Super Soaker filled with cat urine.....that's been sitting in the sun for 3 days.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

a reply to: Cancerwarrior

He has not made a very good start.

Already taking rights away from women, first thing off the bat, first piece of paper he signed. Does not bode well in the least.
First, he stopped the gravy train of US funding of abortions abroad. Those women do NOT have a fundamental and inalienable right to have me pay for their abortions. So what he did was the right thing. What else has he done to take away women's right?
Then there's the TPP. Are you for it? He pulled us out of it and I'm happy.
He stopped the taxes, fees, and penalties if ACA, also I'm happy about.
Today he got the Keystone Pipeline going again. That means jobs and energy.
If you hate all those things then we can see what side you are on.

edit on 24-1-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Jiggly

I disagree in this is still a medical event that we have deemed as a woman health issue, so it is what it is and should be covered as any other health related issue.

I'm not for abortions and I would love for people to be responsible in either not needing tax funds to pay for it, or actually put more effort in preventing the pregnancy in the first place., but that is not the way with a good percentage of our population.
Again he pulled the plug in funding abortions in foreign countries. No woman in a foreign country deserves to have it on our dime. That is just sheer entitlement.
edit on 24-1-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

You really don't get do you? The man was/is really cool. Just laying a little common sense on your butt. And I really, really don't like trump. No fricken way. Before we execute the man. Let's give him some rope. He has two choices. Climb out of the hole, hang himself.

Denny

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join