It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cassini Sends Back New Image From Above Saturn's Hexagonal North Pole

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

to Simplify Genetic Memories ( Instinct )

Good so, now you just agree with what I first said, its in their DNA.

Sea turtles, any nest building bird, termites, ants, each has their job, programmed before they're born.

You can call it instinct, or genetic, boil it down more to cell division, a seed, an egg, the womb, all programming.

DNA, the genetic code. It is encoded, right?

Who encoded that?
edit on 29-12-2016 by intrptr because: edit:

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: zetaReticulous

originally posted by: loNeNLI

originally posted by: gortex
Thanks to its course change ahead of the orbiters Grand Finale and the approach of Saturn's northern hemisphere Summer solstice the image shows the Hexagonal North Pole bathed in Sunlight , the picture also gives a great view of the inner rings.

The hexagon-shaped jet-stream is fully illuminated here. In this image, the planet appears darker in regions where the cloud deck is lower, such the region interior to the hexagon. Mission experts on Saturn's atmosphere are taking advantage of the season and Cassini's favorable viewing geometry to study this and other weather patterns as Saturn's northern hemisphere approaches Summer solstice.
This view looks toward the sunlit side of the rings from about 51 degrees above the ring plane. The image was taken with the Cassini spacecraft wide-angle camera on Sept. 9, 2016 using a spectral filter which preferentially admits wavelengths of near-infrared light centered at 728 nanometers
photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov...

yes..all CGI... - im sorry.

everytime They need to vampire human energy for something... then they come with their 'saturn pictures'... - people are too Stumped these days, to see it's but CGI

sorry..what? why would they even bother using 'cgi' to fake a planetary image.

Ahaha. You should ask NASA why every pic of Earth that is out there is CGI. All CGI, supposedly except for one pic, made on one of the Apollo missions. This is what NASA admit to themselves.

There is no way that this pic of Saturn is an actual pic, at best it is an artist rendition of their data.

Let's see if I can find out.
edit on 12/29/2016 by FlatBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FlatBastard

You clearly haven't seen the stream of photos of Earth taken from the International Space Station: eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

Go on and try to prove the "fakery"...

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlatBastard

All CGI, supposedly except for one pic, made on one of the Apollo missions. This is what NASA admit to themselves.

Could you explain this assertion in a little more detail?

There is no way that this pic of Saturn is an actual pic, at best it is an artist rendition of their data.

If by "CGI", you mean it's a computer representation of data, then yes -- it is.

But you could say that about any digital picture. Take a picture with your iPhone, and the result is your phone's computer representation of the data gathered from the pixels that are sensitive to certain wavelengths of the EM radiation, and how that EM radiation fell upon the pixels of the camera.

In the case of the Saturn image, the pixels in the space probe's camera are sensitive to certain wavelengths of EM radiation, and the result is a picture of how that EM radiation fell upon the pixels of the camera -- similar to a picture you take with your own digital camera/phone camera.

Granted -- the imaging scientists back at NASA take the raw information from those pixels and can manipulate those pixels in ways to bring out certain details. But a digital camera or phone camera does the same thing -- i.e., the computer in the phone or camera manipulates the raw data from the pixels and does things such as add color or contrast.

A little known fact about digital cameras (consumer cameras, mobile phone cameras, and even NASA's digital space cameras) is that the light-gathering sensors in those cameras are color blind; they only capture images in grayscale....

...However, those images are captured by the light sensors through different color filters. The camera's computer then analyzes those grayscale images taken through the various filters in order to determine what color it thinks the color really was that was captured. The camera then assigns that new color to that previously gray pixel, and the result is a color picture from your iPhone.

But it's not "real color", but actually a computer representation of that color. The computer is programmed to do that analysis of the grayscale in such a way to get the color right (as it looks to us in nature), but it was still just a computer making an educated guess at the color.

edit on 2016-12-29 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
It looks like a cymatic pattern formed from the frequency of Saturn itself. Maybe the rings are generating that pattern in the dust as they sing?a reply to: gortex

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Me too... i will prob watch again at some point, he was supposed to be doing an update but dont think it has been done yet.
Amazing videos.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

to Simplify Genetic Memories ( Instinct )

Good so, now you just agree with what I first said, its in their DNA.

Sea turtles, any nest building bird, termites, ants, each has their job, programmed before they're born.

You can call it instinct, or genetic, boil it down more to cell division, a seed, an egg, the womb, all programming.

DNA, the genetic code. It is encoded, right?

Who encoded that?

Well According to Science Our Ancient Selves from Constant repetition ...

You Need to READ below for a better understanding ..

Science Is Proving Some Memories Are Passed Down From Our Ancestors
reset.me...

Do you have a fear of spiders? Maybe snakes? It could be your ancestors trying to tell you something. Recent studies have provided evidence that memories of fear are one of many things our forebearers pass down to us through our DNA.

See: Movie = Altered States
its becoming more and more Factual ...

but then theirs that magical place .. of Programming from the Programmer
from who the Hell knows in this Simulated Universe we live in...

Here ..
Instinct
en.wikipedia.org...

Drive theory
en.wikipedia.org...

Genetic memory (psychology)
en.wikipedia.org...(psychology)

Well... for Movies ...
Tapping into the Genetic Memories

Altered States
Assassins creed
Clan of the Cave bear

So Please if you want too discuss this more, MSG ME or make a thread about it

this isn't the Place this Thread is about the Hexagon on Saturn

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: The Undertaker
It looks like a cymatic pattern formed from the frequency of Saturn itself. Maybe the rings are generating that pattern in the dust as they sing?a reply to: gortex

Thats what ive been saying Cymatics .. is what it looks like ...

and it still hanging on...

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
They dont expect us to believe this is not cgi, do they?

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: upperhand12

Nobody is expecting anything from you.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: upperhand12

I don't know, you could take a look at Saturn through a nice big telescope and see for yourself that it's really there.

Why would NASA have to fake Saturn images?

See, people keep coming out with these "fake" or "CGI" comments every time a space photo is published, but nobody actually bothers to explain why it looks fake, or why space agencies would have to fake them. I'm all up for hearing some explanation, preferrably a rational one and supported with evidence.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Good data, thanks.

See: Movie = Altered States

I have, when it first came out and a number of times since.

Its hollywood. My direct experience wth hallucinogens of all types helped open my mind, but not to evolution. In fact quite differently, I became convinced we were brought here.

Your mileage may vary.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

[quote I'm all up for hearing some explanation, preferably a rational one and supported with evidence.

But standard denial forbids it...

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I was talking about pics actually showing the whole planet. I don't have to prove that those are fake, NASA admit this themselves.

Go on and try to prove the "fakery"...

Try and prove those are real.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Why do you call it an assertion? I said NASA admitted this.You think I would make up such a thing?

www.nasa.gov...

My role is to make imagery from Earth sciences data. I turn data into pictures.

The last time anyone took a photograph from above low Earth orbit that showed an entire hemisphere (one side of a globe) was in 1972 during Apollo 17.

By 2002, we finally had enough data to make a snap shot of the entire Earth. So we did. The hard part was creating a flat map of the Earth’s surface with four months’ of satellite data. Reto Stockli, now at the Swiss Federal Office of Meteorology and Climatology, did much of this work. Then we wrapped the flat map around a ball. My part was integrating the surface, clouds, and oceans to match people’s expectations of how Earth looks from space. That ball became the famous Blue Marble.

My part was integrating the surface, clouds, and oceans to match people’s expectations of how Earth looks from space.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

And what about the Earth pics released by NASA in the period between 1972 and 2002? What were those even based on?

I can't post pics at the moment but here is a link to a comparison pic showing 8 Earth pics from 1975-2015. See the problems?

1.bp.blogspot.com...
edit on 12/30/2016 by FlatBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Why would NASA have to fake Saturn images? See, people keep coming out with these "fake" or "CGI" comments every time a space photo is published, but nobody actually bothers to explain why it looks fake, or why space agencies would have to fake them. I'm all up for hearing some explanation, preferrably a rational one and supported with evidence.

Because they are not in space.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Why do you call it an assertion? I said NASA admitted this.You think I would make up such a thing?

www.nasa.gov...

My role is to make imagery from Earth sciences data. I turn data into pictures.

But does what he said apply to _all_ NASA images in space, or just a certain category, like radar or infrared/UV/narrowband images? You can't just take that quote and apply it to every space image NASA published.

The last time anyone took a photograph from above low Earth orbit that showed an entire hemisphere (one side of a globe) was in 1972 during Apollo 17.

Well, since they wrote that, we got the EPIC camera in a Lagrange point between the Earth and the Sun.

And as Soylent said, your own digital camera or phone camera creates an image based on some data from the sensor. Are all your photos fake or CGI too?
edit on 30-12-2016 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Why would NASA have to fake Saturn images? See, people keep coming out with these "fake" or "CGI" comments every time a space photo is published, but nobody actually bothers to explain why it looks fake, or why space agencies would have to fake them. I'm all up for hearing some explanation, preferrably a rational one and supported with evidence.

Because they are not in space.

...perhaps 'ringmakers of saturn' will interest you.
Sounds like a good reason to me.

apart from that - in Hathor's [=saturn] crypt in Denderah
is made reference to "the princes in their barque"

compare that to beforementioned
- cheers love

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Show me the source images for the edited image you linked. Link directly to NASA where the images came from.

Also, tell me what you think I should be noticing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join