It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cassini Sends Back New Image From Above Saturn's Hexagonal North Pole

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

Way to ignore the important issue. I am not specifically making a point about the fake Saturn pic with this, but this should tell you something.

Well, since they wrote that, we got the EPIC camera in a Lagrange point between the Earth and the Sun.

Is it making Earth pics?

And as Soylent said, your own digital camera or phone camera creates an image based on some data from the sensor. Are all your photos fake or CGI too?

Right that's what he said, but that is not what I was talking about.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: FlatBastard

Show me the source images for the edited image you linked. Link directly to NASA where the images came from.

Also, tell me what you think I should be noticing.

These are official NASA pics. You look it up and find out for yourself.
edit on 12/30/2016 by FlatBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
grin... besides, they sure know to pick the names for their hoaxes...

"osiris rex sonde which is to meet with bennu comet"
NASA being "to beguile"
...and cassini , from cassin, from cassius, "empty, Vain"

yes... i trust every CGI they produce. as were they real cough pictures..

just another Canaanite department of occult Rituals.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: loNeNLI

originally posted by: FlatBastard

Why would NASA have to fake Saturn images? See, people keep coming out with these "fake" or "CGI" comments every time a space photo is published, but nobody actually bothers to explain why it looks fake, or why space agencies would have to fake them. I'm all up for hearing some explanation, preferrably a rational one and supported with evidence.

Because they are not in space.

...perhaps 'ringmakers of saturn' will interest you.
Sounds like a good reason to me.

apart from that - in Hathor's [=saturn] crypt in Denderah
is made reference to "the princes in their barque"

compare that to beforementioned
- cheers love

^^ those 'vessels' may be the same as Seker's [deathgod,form of Osiris] (glyph) H'ENNU-bark
where H'EN is 'saturn' , H' ,
but in order to not project things - since "boats" are also the term used for 'dimensional constructs' ,
we 're still investigating that possibility...

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Way to ignore the important issue. I am not specifically making a point about the fake Saturn pic with this, but this should tell you something.

So what's the important issue? What is the tell-tale that NASA are faking all these images?

I get the drift from your posts that, allegedly, NASA (or anyone else) has been up in space. But that is countered by me observing the International Space Station traversing the night sky. That bright object could have only been in Low-Earth Orbit, and numerous amateur telescopic videos show that it is indeed a space station.

It would only take some additional rocket boost to get from LEO to all those planets and moons in the Solar System

Is it making Earth pics?

Of course: epic.gsfc.nasa.gov...
edit on 30-12-2016 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

So what's the important issue? What is the tell-tale that NASA are faking all these images?

I don't know, why is your wife faking it? They never arrived there.

Of course: epic.gsfc.nasa.gov...

And off course.......they are faking it.......at least they admit it.

That bright object could have only been in Low-Earth Orbit, and numerous amateur telescopic videos show that it is indeed a space station.

It looks like a space station, that's true.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

No, you used the link/image. That image is obviously edited. Show us the source images. You made the claim they are fake, you have to back it up. Again, what is it you think I am supposed to be noticing.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

I'm good. They are official NASA images. If people are interested they can look them up, if not, fine with me. If you want to debunk it go right ahead.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

My part was integrating the surface, clouds, and oceans to match people’s expectations of how Earth looks from space.

So what NASA is saying is that the Earth does not look like that from space?

It is very nice that they put in an effort to meet our expectations, but where did we get those expectations from?

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I think the fact you won't go find the images is more than enough. I have found thousands of images created by NASA, I want those SPECIFIC images used in that EDITED image AND, again, read it slowly: What is is you think we are supposed to be noticing?

I find it odd you won't answer that question.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

That has nothing to do with EPIC...

EPIC takes an picture of the entire planet from L1.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I wasn't talking about EPIC there. Pay attention.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I want those SPECIFIC images

What you want is not relevant. Like I said I'm good. Go right ahead with your debunk.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

The fact you don't see what I was saying shows how you would be dense enough to think the images are faked.

It's already been debunked. You used an edited image to make a point you won't make, namely: What is it you think we should be noticing?

The fact you used an edited image to prove something immediately means you are wrong unless you source the image. I don't have to debunk you, you debunked yourself.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
So yeah, trying to get anything anything useful out of "space deniers" is like trying to talk to a wall.

We can just try to ignore them and appreciate the work that NASA and other space agencies do.

Even an amateur astronomer with some dedicated setup can take amazing pictures of planets: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

...and cassini , from cassin, from cassius, "empty, Vain"

Well, the Cassini Spacecraft was named after the Italian astronomer Giovanni Domenico Cassini.

Maybe his last name is somehow rooted in "cassius", meaning (as you pointed out) "narcissistic/vain", but that would be quite the degrees of separation between that possible root meaning of Giovanni Domenico Cassini's name and the idea that NASA was referring to that root meaning when choosing that name-- rather than simply referring to the astronomer himself when choosing that name.

edit on 2016/12/30 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

And what about the Earth pics released by NASA in the period between 1972 and 2002? What were those even based on?

I can't post pics at the moment but here is a link to a comparison pic showing 8 Earth pics from 1975-2015. See the problems?

1.bp.blogspot.com...

Those are different images taken at different times using different types of cameras (film vs. digital) using most likely different focal lengths taken from different distances and using different zooms. So the graininess would be different and the resolutions would be different. They are also seen through different lenses with different color saturation and different contrasts.

So yeah...they should all look exactly the same.

Plus, some of those images were most likely retouched for publication (to make them look good). They are not necessarily the version of these images used by scientists.

edit on 2016/12/30 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Thanks to its course change ahead of the orbiters Grand Finale and the approach of Saturn's northern hemisphere Summer solstice the image shows the Hexagonal North Pole bathed in Sunlight , the picture also gives a great view of the inner rings.

The hexagon-shaped jet-stream is fully illuminated here. In this image, the planet appears darker in regions where the cloud deck is lower, such the region interior to the hexagon. Mission experts on Saturn's atmosphere are taking advantage of the season and Cassini's favorable viewing geometry to study this and other weather patterns as Saturn's northern hemisphere approaches Summer solstice.
This view looks toward the sunlit side of the rings from about 51 degrees above the ring plane. The image was taken with the Cassini spacecraft wide-angle camera on Sept. 9, 2016 using a spectral filter which preferentially admits wavelengths of near-infrared light centered at 728 nanometers
photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov...

yes..all CGI... - im sorry.

everytime They need to vampire human energy for something... then they come with their 'saturn pictures'... - people are too Stumped these days, to see it's but CGI

^ another flat earther comes forward.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Wanted to stick this new image I just created here, seeing how this thread is generally about Saturn and Cassini images.

Fresh from the raw images archive (taken on Dec 31st and received on the ground Jan 1st), this false-colour infrared view of Saturn's largest moon Titan shows methane clouds stretching around the moon, with seas of liquid methane visible near the north pole:

Full-sized version: s27.postimg.org...

Really beautiful, if you ask me. I've never seen clouds on Titan before.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Wolfenz

Good data, thanks.

See: Movie = Altered States

I have, when it first came out and a number of times since.

Its hollywood. My direct experience wth hallucinogens of all types helped open my mind, but not to evolution. In fact quite differently, I became convinced we were brought here.

Your mileage may vary.

Hollywood .. based of the works of Paddy Chayefsky that looked into more closely of John C. Lilly was no other then a Pioneer and Major Researcher of those isolation Tanks ...

im not talking evolution... what it showed in the movie Altered States of modern man regressing back to early man...
more less.... Atavism in a Molecular Cell Level

im talking of past memories ... That he Remembered from his Descendants
from taking the Drug ...

a little quote : from DR jessup from that movie :::

Eddie Jessup:

Yes, but we've localized it. Now I know where the Self is. It's in our own minds. It's a form of human energy. Our atoms are six billion years old. We've got six billion years of memory in our minds. Memory is energy! It doesn't disappear — it's still in there. There's a physiological pathway to our earlier consciousnesses. There has to be; and I'm telling you it's in the goddamned limbic system.

What I View is we are Created or Should i say Recreated Here on this Planet...
with a different Very Slight adaption from a different non Terrestrial Source ...
Made Differently more Complexed .. then Primates ... The Major Difference between Ape and Humans
Physically .. is that We Have 3x ( THREE TIMES ) more Neurons Wrapped around Our networked Brain
then Apes ... Intelligence wise anyway.. you are right tho .... MAN Is Surely not Physically Adapted for this Harsh Environment.. yet we as Modern Man Survived for the past 400,000 years because of our Sentient intelligence ..and we are not Adapted mentally too in a way of how your brought up in what environment too

How Your Parent's Environment Can Affect Your DNA
www.iflscience.com...

Study Indicates Pregnancy Stress Can Affect Four Generations
www.iflscience.com...

Reprogramming of DNA observed in human germ cells for first time
www.cam.ac.uk...

anyhow Man can Alter DNA Now .. we are closer to being a God ... to a Fruit Fly...

We are Still a Fossil Fuel Guzzling Civilization Type ZERO!
that Still haven't begun ... fully understand MAN ... and this Planet...

We are Still in ..
If WE Cant Do it! ....... They ( Aliens ET's ) CANT Do it CAMP ...

Thats what Neil Degrass Tyson was Originally in ...

Now he Thinks Differently Now ... and I Agree with Him...

We just may live in a Troninan Universe

Seeing a lot of Weird Stuff has been going on lately ...

Mandela Effect ... a Glitch in the System ?
which i seriously believe now.. is true.. not my imagination

Possible MegaStructures around a Distant Star..
Natural Portals ( like wormholes) too and from Earth to the Sun..

Science cant Explain as to Why ( YET )

Speaking of Science cant Explain certain things

25 Mind-Blowing Things Science Can't Explain
www.cracked.com...

edit on 12017MondayfAmerica/Chicago11 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 12017MondayfAmerica/Chicago11 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join