It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revisiting Jaques Vallée - Beyond the Control Loop

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: billydebunker

You have obviously not read any of his books as you couldn't be more further from the truth.

Everything about your post is wrong.

He didn't ignore the Betty/Barny Hill case. He talks about it in great detail in more than one of his books and he's talked about that case on The Paracast with Gene Steinburg as well.

Have you ever seen the now 'banned' UFO documentary It Has Begun? You can watch it on youtube. He talks in great detail about cases dealing with mutilation and trace evidence.

(post by billydebunker removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

You have obviously not read any of his books as you couldn't be more further from the truth.

Everything about your post is wrong.

He didn't ignore the Betty/Barny Hill case. He talks about it in great detail in more than one of his books and he's talked about that case on The Paracast with Gene Steinburg as well.

Have you ever seen the now 'banned' UFO documentary It Has Begun? You can watch it on youtube. He talks in great detail about cases dealing with mutilation and trace evidence.

Who are you kidding? He came to believe the Hill abduction was not a physical event.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   

So are you seriously that ignorant or are you just trolling?

Vallee has said that he believes that the Hills had a legitimate experience and that he believes that somerhing did actually happen to them but that to say anything about it beyond that could only be speculation.

He bases his position on that case around the evidence.

He said all of that in the Paracast.

Which Vallee book have you actually read?

edit on 10/7/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Yep.

edit on 7-10-2016 by Dan00 because:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Dan00

Also speculation. Proof it

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

So are you seriously that ignorant or are you just trolling?

Vallee has said that he believes that the Hills had a legitimate experience and that he believes that somerhing did actually happen to them but that to say anything about it beyond that could only be speculation.

He bases his position on that case around the evidence.

He said all of that in the Paracast.

Which Vallee book have you actually read?

LOL "something" happened to them. No kidding. "Something" happened to my sandwich, too. Anything beyond that could only be speculation. Right?

He is saying nothing, in other words. He is pure disinformation. Like most in here.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Dan00

I mean the best I could come up with to describe its intelligence is "appears playfull" what if that's all they are?
Nerds with acne. Just fooling around. These "aliens". I think humans are better than that.
Somehow I would think the government looks for the attribute "useful". Are they? Let's try, I would say. Interaction with it will at least lead to a better understanding of the "human resources". We would say? What? That's it, hidden in sight, everyone knows, we're human resources playing game theory. It's a science, you know? Economy.
Military did some research too. Different applications I guess. Control.
The new warfare is economy and cyber. Who invented the internet?
Do you know "men who stare at goats"? Do you know how the old hippy black panthers ended? Hm, drugs? Military and drugs? Now the stuff comes from China, revenge for the opium?
From a European outlook, from an outsider. I would happily give up my passport and all "nationality" # you very much. But I wouldn't want to take up the burden of being "citizen" in another one. They all suck, a lot.
Playfull sounds like what we need and deny eachother a lot.
So yes, I vote for # all humans, they all suck. Save the playfull and let those after us learn from our mistakes. We're like cockroaches we survive everything. We humans. But if you can kill someone, those misleading us, lie to our faces, those responsible for the mess we're in, them.
Mankind deserves better.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   

He is pure disinformation. Like most in here.

You mean such as yourself?

Your username actually has the word 'debunk' in it, so surely you have an agenda?

Less typing, more reading:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Great, but nobody is arguing the fact, there is a big possibility Bettys map would have been a lot better if she were astronomer. She wasn't, right? If I should remember a certain amount of shiny dots on a black screen I would do a lot worse. Especially if it would have been on the periphery of my experience. Probably in 3d, and I draw it 2d.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

There are so many threads on the Hills that I do not want to get into it here.

I posted the pictures because they are of Vallee's two books, Messengers of Deception - and - Dimensions: A Casebook of Alien Contact.

I was under the impression that this thread was about Vallee.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   

The OP contains a clear disclaimer it's a conjecture of my own thoughts influenced by Vallée. Not blindly parroting him.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Not blindly parroting him.

That's really nice. I'll remember that in the next thread you make about whatever.

And just for you:

edit on 10/7/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Right bann all invitations to imagine things. Disgusting, they play with thoughts!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Right bann all invitations to imagine things.

Dude, wtf are you talking about?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   

I don't know, what are you talking about?

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   

When Vallee says messengers of deception, he's talking about himself.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Great, but nobody is arguing the fact, there is a big possibility Bettys map would have been a lot better if she were astronomer. She wasn't, right? If I should remember a certain amount of shiny dots on a black screen I would do a lot worse. Especially if it would have been on the periphery of my experience. Probably in 3d, and I draw it 2d.

Great point, peeple. Don't listen to this guy's agenda. The kool-ade is a terrible flavor.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   

K.

You guys have fun with your stroke fest then.

I'm out of this thread.

(post by billydebunker removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join