It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revisiting Jaques Vallée - Beyond the Control Loop

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dan00
a reply to: billydebunker

I could name ten right off the top of my head.

Please proceed.

ETA: Background on me:

-Been here longer than you, although you are another incarnation of yourself as am I.
-Bitter towards those that would have me believe what my tenure at ATS has taught me is not true.
-Realizes that we have dealt with you "before"

Go on then.

P.S. Am also the guy starring your posts.

Well, thank you for starring my posts anyway, I need constant validation.
I'm not sure I believe in reincarnation, but it's nice to meet you.

You'd like me to name ten physical trace cases? Okay, put the clock on me....ready...set...Go!

Roswell.

Rendlesham.

Kecksberg.

The Lavender crater.

Maury Island.

Manuel Amparano.

Cash-Landrum.

Carbondale.

Karnes City Texas.

Delphos.

There's ten off the top of my head.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

On Lear, I think he is still a member, not banned, but he got sick of the "Romper Room" behavior of 98 percent of the membership here, so he doesn't visit the site anymore.

I heard a recent radio interview with John Lear where he stated quite clearly that he was banned from this website, ATS. By the moderators, of course.

Why would a UFO discussion forum ban one of the leading experts on UFOs? Hmmm...

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Well that's remarkable in terms of how far you are willing to stick your neck out. I certainly respect that as I am a neck-sticker, too.

You got one of those right and Cash-Landrum was ours.

You're late to this game.

edit on 6-10-2016 by Dan00 because:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Well that's remarkable in terms of how far you are willing to stick your neck out. I certainly respect that as I am a neck-sticker, too.

You got one of those right and Cash-Landrum was ours.

You're late to this game.

I'm not sure what the cryptic warning is all about. Care to elaborate?
Trust me, if an actual official ever told me to shut up, I would. I'm a patriot. That is the only reason I'm speaking out.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Fascinating. Never heard from Lear. this was my first look.
So I guess he was banned for strong language, obvious right wing propaganda, pro guns vehemently, doesn't mind participating in magic rituals a la Crawley and this guy with P? What's his name? Jack Parsons.
First step all you tell as PM is a lie. Here on ATS, nobody should know who you are unless you're really convinced you can contribute. Sharing stacks. Weird stacks. Woo!
Where does it not add up? That's where you'd want to ask questions. Me thinks.
I look at too many cat memes.
If you ask me they love hierarchies as it would give them some superpowers. Lears. There are many from them, lovely, hard working, charming, frontline data gathering "throwing out a web", ever heard of "dick in the wind"? Fascinating stuff, they would want to enforce "the system" or as they'd put it "strengthen it" because that's their education, this is where you measure your "success", while overthrowing it, to install as many "seats in the system", some revolt to soon. Still useful, good breeding material.
The queen likes, or liked eugenics.
Just saying.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

I'm a patriot. That is the only reason I'm speaking out.

Me, too. In the deepest sense.

Have you started a thread to explain what you have to say?

So far all I got is "nuts and bolts craft".

You have to understand:

I am a guy that has been through the gamut of "experience".

My track record with my temporal lobes runs deep.

I'm hard to convince. Of anything.

I'm what me X ATS produces.

Face The Forum.

P.S. Oh. Also? Ex-military. So: Been there. Done that; and knows what a "dog-and-pony show" is.

I'm your huckleberry.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Let us get this straight please.

Are you saying that a flying saucer did NOT hover over O'Hare airport, in broad daylight, on Novermber 7, 2006?

Yes, let's get this perfectly straight: you were not at O'Hare airport on November 7, 2006. You have read second, third, and probably even fourth hand accounts about something that allegedly happened there that day. Since you were not actually there, you have no idea what, if anything, happened there that day. Yet you are stating it as affirmatively as a three year old does the existence of Santa Claus. Why?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

I'm a patriot. That is the only reason I'm speaking out.

Me, too. In the deepest sense.

Have you started a thread to explain what you have to say?

So far all I got is "nuts and bolts craft".

You have to understand:

I am a guy that has been through the gamut of "experience".

My track record with my temporal lobes runs deep.

I'm hard to convince. Of anything.

I'm what me X ATS produces.

Face The Forum.

P.S. Oh. Also? Ex-military. So: Been there. Done that; and knows what a "dog-and-pony show" is.

I'm your huckleberry.

LOL I dig your writing style. You sound like a pretty smart guy, although I'm not always sure what you're saying. As opposed to other posters in here who aren't sure what they're saying.

What do you mean by temporal lobes, care to elaborate? Anything important about aliens you can tell us?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

What do you mean by temporal lobes, care to elaborate?

Oh, Lord.

Why not research Hildegard of Bingen and I'll see you soon?

ETA: Logged back in so as not to leave you hanging: Why not also check out St. Paul?

G'nite.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

I heard a recent radio interview with John Lear where he stated quite clearly that he was banned from this website, ATS. By the moderators, of course. Why would a UFO discussion forum ban one of the leading experts on UFOs? Hmmm...

John's ATS profile shows that to be incorrect.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not banned.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Is that Carbondale, IL?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I heard a recent radio interview with John Lear where he stated quite clearly that he was banned from this website, ATS. By the moderators, of course. Why would a UFO discussion forum ban one of the leading experts on UFOs? Hmmm...

Not banned.

He said he was.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: billydebunker

originally posted by: gortex

Not banned.

He said he was.

Would the leading star of the Disclosure Movement lie?

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Obviously he wasn't , either he was mistaken or ....

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

But. He's a pilot. And stuff.
And..his dad...and stuff.

edit on 10/6/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Oh yeah , forgot about that.
Must be Mandela effect in action , again !

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

The cases that DO amount to much are just cases that YOU have dismissed. Fortunately, there are lots of people who understand the difference between reality, and what you have convinced yourself is reality.

How could you possibly know which cases I dismissed? You seem to want to project your reality on to me. It's endless rhetoric. I'm just asking for some links to trace cases. I haven't found anything convincing yet. Why do these conversations always devolve into stupid accusations of who is perceiving reality correctly. Do you have have any information to share? I am genuinely curious about trace landing cases.
edit on 6-10-2016 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I could name ten right off the top of my head.

Please proceed.

ETA: Background on me:

-Been here longer than you, although you are another incarnation of yourself as am I.
-Bitter towards those that would have me believe what my tenure at ATS has taught me is not true.
-Realizes that we have dealt with you "before"

Go on then.

P.S. Am also the guy starring your posts.

Well, thank you for starring my posts anyway, I need constant validation.
I'm not sure I believe in reincarnation, but it's nice to meet you.

You'd like me to name ten physical trace cases? Okay, put the clock on me....ready...set...Go!

Roswell.

Rendlesham.

Kecksberg.

The Lavender crater.

Maury Island.

Manuel Amparano.

Cash-Landrum.

Carbondale.

Karnes City Texas.

Delphos.

There's ten off the top of my head.

Awesome. much appreciated.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

A flying saucer stopped all air traffic in the middle of the day at the nations busiest airport, O'Hare, in 2007. Not expectations, simply tangible reality. It is impossible to pretend otherwise.

Someone reporting they saw something that wasn't there would have the same effect. Try screaming "FIRE!" in a movie theater.

Let me get this straight with you too.

Are you saying that a flying saucer did NOT hover over O'Hare airport?

My point was that lots of things can cause air traffic to "stop". So of course, something unidentified in flight paths would cause air traffic to be diverted or whatever. It's not proof something was actually there.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Knowledge doesn't mean you can control it, yet, but as more and more people break through the control loop, we'll get there. But it will have to be a symphony of all we got, science and technology, the free pure mind and the heart with all its will and intention.

But all the latter you mention are informed by your very first mention of knowledge. Without it, there is no perception, intent, will, etc..... And knowledge is informed by your perceptual experience within what you perceive to be your environment, and its "rules," if you will.

If you cannot trust the empirical, my whole point, you cannot trust your knowledge of the thing, either, really.
edit on 6-10-2016 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join