It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim gangs attack beach goers in Corsica, France

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

It wouldn't happen in the US precisely because of guns. I'm not a huge gun guy but fundamentalist a holes are not going to start stuff like that in the US.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

I have revisited this story several times because it is as if the Muslims and their constant supporters live in an entirely alternate reality in which all of their provocations and poor behaviour are attributed to others and most especially those they attack.

If you do not want to be photographed, do not go to a public beach or walk on a public street or sit in a public square.

As it is, the idea of putting Corsicans and Maghrebis together is insane. Corsicans know what to do with an enemy, and they also know how to show uninvited guests the way out.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

There is an easy way to deal with this. If you are found to be violent and cannot adhere to the customs of the country you have emigrated to, you get DEPORTED. There should be zero tolerance for this behavior.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

I find it incredibly pathetic that poster ignore and/or refuse to accept what you've stated - - - as you are actually from the general area.

You've stated more then once what actually transpired - - - and that the Muslims were neither the aggressors or the instigators.

Most posters in this thread could give a crap about the FACTS.

It would get in the way of their Muslim slamming.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

RT has been caught lying before so I dont believe them anymore.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: enament

"It seems to me women rights may START going back to the 20's? With the birkini"...if you're talking about muslim women, that would be a HUGE step forward for them! If for women other than them, it looks like just another silly fashion statement...either way they look silly without the matching scuba gear! 😁

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

RT has been caught lying before so I dont believe them anymore.

The entire spectrum of media is full of it, all the more reason to listen and take on board what those learn that are on the ground close to the scene of the crime.....

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

she is not close to the ground. She was not there, nor she witnessed the event. She is from France...and obviously therefore she "knows" what really happened and who started it and how...

Even though witnesses state otherwise...some here have decided that witnesses are retarded Corsicans and are guilty of starting trouble.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

You've stated more then once what actually transpired - - - and that the Muslims were neither the aggressors or the instigators.

I'm dying to know...how on Earth could she possibly know more then any of us...since she wasnt there to witness the event ?

Looking forward to your reasoning.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

I'm dying to know...how on Earth could she possibly know more then any of us...since she wasnt there to witness the event ?

Where are you located?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

I'm just saying, it wasn't caused by anyone throwing rocks at a nude sunbather.

You are saying that it was cause by taking a picture and seemingly stating that it is okay to start a riot over a photograph.

Kinda silly stance to be pedantic on....

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

My location is visible in my avatar. I'll narrow it down for you...it's not Corsica...and neither is Bluesma's location for that matter.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

she is not close to the ground. She was not there, nor she witnessed the event. She is from France...and obviously therefore she "knows" what really happened and who started it and how...

Even though witnesses state otherwise...some here have decided that witnesses are retarded Corsicans and are guilty of starting trouble.

Do you live close by ?....Are you you privy to local news and local knowledge and rumor ?

edit on 18-8-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

I believe in modesty...but there's being "modest" and there's being "ridiculous". These birkini things are overboard, BUT, in keeping with how they seemingly want to dress. Which I think is overboard too, but in keeping with a "religion" MOST people want nothing to do with and find It's tenants abhorrent and unacceptable by civilized people, and don't want to be REMINDED of it. ANY "religion" openy calling for war and death needs to be eradicated or, at the VERY least, Reformed to meet CIVILIZED standards. That can begin in small ways...say, NOT being FORCED to dress in something that looks like a Hefty garbage bag, or a scuba diving outfit! If dressing like that us the TRUE, heartfelt CHOICE of a woman...so be it. Otherwise, don't allow it to bother you since it's not your choice or problem!

It's simple enough to be modest in your dress without drawing overt attention to yourself...but the muslim/islamists are doing just this... drawing attention. It really does seem they're doing it on purpose to cause problems that bring WANTED attention to themselves, and REMINDS EVERYONE of who and what they represent...which, to me, is hardly something to be proud of as far as I can see.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Well, I am someone who feels there is a huge problem here in France, and in other threads, I have repeatedly been called Islamaphobic. It seems designating someone as either a "lover" or "hater", a pro or a contra, a phobic or a worshipper, based upon their perception of one event, is a rather popular fad in the US at this time.

I prefer to be specific. There is a problem here in France, with the muslim population, that has nothing to do with new refugees or immigrants. The country is being torn apart and will probably become overtaken by second and third generation arabs (born here, origins coming from Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia), who have cultural identity issues. They find solutions to those issues first through crime, then save themselves from that by becoming fervently religious- being vulnerable to the extremist terrorist recruiters who promise them a sense of discipline, limits, structure, and salvation.

That does not mean that every muslim one comes across is a criminal or a terrorist! It is not an excuse to suddenly STOP using any sense of discernment and look at who and what is in front of you realistically!

The kids were not just taking photos- yes, that so what the first girl interviewed said, and what went out in the papers at first. But of course- do you know many teens who got up to some trouble that got out of hand, that would tell the whole truth when it went haywire???

We've been able to hear all the accounts now, and somewhere in the middle is the truth. They were heckling the families, repeating the stuff they hear from the adults around them "We don't want you arabs here" and insults. (there is so far no evidence of them being refugees- it is known they live on that island, and were "of maghrebin origin" that could mean several generations back; it is not refer to individual history but familial.)

The hostility of the other Corsicans was already present. It took little for these kids to spark it, so that the adults all lost their head and started running down, throwing bottles and rocks at small children and pregnant women. (I still find it hard to believe people are defending that on this site!).

I think ANY ONE of you guys, faced with a mob doing that to your children and pregnant wife, would try to defend and fight back.

The context: there was a pre-existing blind hostility towards arab speaking peoples, due to recent events elsewhere.
This is a population (not "retarded", as our so eloquent Mario would have us believe) but culturally violent, emotionally reactive and territorial. Their reactions are impacted by the extreme passivity that has been going on with the french government and police forces towards crime perpetuated by arabs.

Laxism breeds racism. We have lots of friends who are police officers here, and they are full of frustration because they have orders not to stop or arrest arabs for the same crimes they stop white people, because fo the risk of violent uprising and accusations of racism! One of our best friends, an officer in Lille, is coming to stay with us day after tomorrow- he is on the front lines of this.

The problem is, that is causing the public to be powder keg of frustration, the young arabs to feel terribly lacking in any sort of "paternal" type of limits or force of order, and yes, vigilantism is starting to rise (and will probably continue to grow).

The problem with that is that mobs do not take any time to discern who they are attacking or why. They simply search to expend that energy en groupe, and in violence. They also will tend to jump on the most easy targets- women, children, and the men with them that are not with other men they can join forces with.

In other words, the blind group think will go after the peaceful ones while the criminals laugh and continue on their merry way. This will also influence more of the peaceful to turn to the extremist groups for protection. Good going! We just added a hefty number to the terrorists!

No, I am not a left winged liberal- nor am I into the love and light unicorns and rainbows crowd. But I think we woudl do well to at least TRY to remain rational and keep our feet on the ground, to take effective action instead of just shooting ourselves in the foot.
edit on 18-8-2016 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Do you live close by ?....Are you you privy to local news and local knowledge and rumor ?

Well...I live in Zagreb...there is a good chance I could be closer to Corsica then Bluesma, depending on where she's located in France. If she's not from south of France...then it is more then likely I'm closer.

But in any case...it is irrelevant.

I'm not privy to local news...and certainly not rumor...and neither is she, unless she lives in Corsica. She has the same access to that stuff as you and me...via the internet.

And if she's basing her comments on "rumor"...then nothing more needs to be said about it.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Well...I live in Zagreb...there is a good chance I could be closer to Corsica then Bluesma, depending on where she's located in France. If she's not from south of France...then it is more then likely I'm closer.

But in any case...it is irrelevant.

I'm not privy to local news...and certainly not rumor...and neither is she, unless she lives in Corsica. She has the same access to that stuff as you and me...via the internet.

And if she's basing her comments on "rumor"...then nothing more needs to be said about it.

I don't know who's closer- I am in the South, yes, near Montpellier. I'm on the mediterranean. I don't think it matters. All this information is available to anyone who continues to follow the investigation after the first day. The french news is only focusing on this and all of it can be easily translated online.

This thread started with the first headlines... we ALL know that the first headlines in explosive events are usually exagerated and full of errors. This is where rocket testing is "mass UFO sighting" and such. It is expected that there will be corrections made in the following days. That is what is happening- it is the usual process.

But I'll step out now. This is about as useless as the times some people just really really want to believe that it was a "mass UFO sighting", despite all evidence it wasn't.
edit on 18-8-2016 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

well Blue...that was a good post.

I still think you are overreaching in conclusions about the substance of this event, and who started what and how. You cant possibly know what you state. You claim vehemently...that these migrants did absolutely nothing to add fuel to fire. But that's hardly verifiable.

In the interest of keeping people calm over there..it would stand to reason that media would want to minimize the guilt of the migrants...simply to put the fire out. If it were a proven fact that this group of people did anything to provoke this...the state of affairs over there would get much worse.

So I'm not sold on their innocence. There are plenty of reports coming from other EU countries about migrant muslim men harassing women in public swimming pools for being naked or even in bikinis. Plenty of links about this. It is contrary to their culture and they are often not shy about expressing it.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

But the american based clarionproject knows better right ?
A blog looking site that earns money on promoting anti muslim sentiment

It would be the same if i got my daily news about Croatia from a Serbian ultra nationalist blog and claimed that I'm better informed about the matters in Croatia than you are. Bluesma is native French, she obviously understands the language and the culture better than anyone else living outside France.
I'm not denying that there are issues with some of the Arab immigrants in Europe, but i know for a fact that loads of these blog looking sites are trying to earn money by promoting anti muslim sentiment. They will do everything to lie,twist and spin any piece of news regarding muslims to promote fear because fear sells. Clarionproject is basing their whole article on eyewitness accounts from the french media but fail to provide any sources for those eyewitness accounts. Who were those eyewitnesses? Did they care to ask the people on the beach about what happened ?

edit on 18-8-2016 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

It would be the same if i got my daily news about Croatia from a Serbian ultra nationalist blog and claimed that I'm better informed about the matters in Croatia than you are.

And you might be right in some instances...since sometimes...ugly news wont be reported correctly. It's all about preserving national sense of innocence. We are always the good guys...and Serbs are bad guys. It's a meme.

You wont be reading about self incrimination from Croats.

But in any case...you are right that she would probably know more about local customs or it's people....but does that mean she's right about the facts of the case ? the issue here is obviously what started this specific event.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join