It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim gangs attack beach goers in Corsica, France

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

you edited your posts so I'm replying to the edit...

I'm not at all familiar with Clarion project..however...I have posted links from BBC on page 2...so...at the time I red it...the facts were rather similar to what was reported in the OP.

I have gone back a few days later...and it looks like some of the things were edited from the initial report. Cant tell you to who's detriment.

Clarionproject is basing their whole article on eyewitness accounts from the french media but fail to provide any sources for those eyewitness accounts. Who were those eyewitnesses? Did they care to ask the people on the beach about what happened ?

but whoever is being asked...no group will self incriminate...so we're back where we started.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

It would be the same if i got my daily news about Croatia from a Serbian ultra nationalist blog and claimed that I'm better informed about the matters in Croatia than you are.

And you might be right in some instances...since sometimes...ugly news wont be reported correctly. It's all about preserving national sense of innocence. We are always the good guys...and Serbs are bad guys. It's a meme.

You wont be reading about self incrimination from Croats.

But in any case...you are right that she would probably know more about local customs or it's people....but does that mean she's right about the facts of the case ? the issue here is obviously what started this specific event.

I starred your post because i feel we are on the same page here. But what are the facts of the case ? You can read in the article that a pregnant woman was rushed to the hospital, but they fail to report who she is. I'm guessing she was an "outsider" since theclarionproject would never report that the french harmed a pregnant woman because it would kinda ruin their whole narrative. If the pregnant woman was in fact french the clarion project would be all over it, i can promise you that.
We know that this incident was sparked by some french kids taking pictures of the women in burkinis and suddenly these men were shouting Allah Akbar and wanted to slaughter everyone. That just doesn't make much sense.
I feel that there is more to this story. But let's say those kids only took pictures, Would you not be pissed if you and your better part were on The beach and people started taking pictures of her ? I know i would. All i keep reading here on this site is how new generations are rude, stupid and ignorant yet these kids did something really rude and uncalled for but they get a free pass since it was muslims they mocked.
Try taking pictures of women on an American beach and see what happens. You would probably get sued or in worst case get yourself shot and killed by those 2nd amendment people.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Maybe if the French made a point of telling Muslim ladies they look attractive and sexy in a burkini they wouldn't be so keen on wearing them, then there would be no need for a ban. They're not allowed to look sexy.

While I don't agree that wearing what represents an oppressive unequal and brutal culture to a public beach in a western secular country that has recently suffered several terrorist assaults at the hands of said culture, I also don't agree with a democratic and free nation banning people from wearing certain types of clothing. It's ridiculous.

It seems to me from what I've read so far, that the muslim people went to the beach to deliberately provoke a reaction from locals. It's common knowledge that western people take photos on beaches on their summer hols, everyone does it. So to accuse people of taking pics of just them is a bit wide. Why go to a western beach in the summer hols where you know there's thousands of cameras clicking every second of the day? However, its the perfect place to go if your intentions are to cause problems. And of course they had packed lethal weapons for an innocent beach picnic (which shows premeditation and preparation of their intentions) they should be thrown out of the country just for that alone IMO), shouting their contrived 'objections' and loudly vocalizing their praises for their god, and generally causing maximum disturbance and offence. Then they promptly blame everyone else there for the ensuing commotion.

Don't ban types clothing, to do so will turn our free democratic countries into rigid intolerant regimes and we'll be no different to the ME in that sense.

Instead of bringing in millions of refugees into Europe, the EU should start a massive project to build as many refugee camps that money can buy back in safe areas in the Middle East, as fast as possible, deploy militaries to protect them, then start returning all the refugees back there to these safe places, all of them and no exceptions. Germany should shoulder the lion's share of the financial burden of such a project seeing as it's entirely and solely Merkel's fault when she unilaterally broke mutual EU immigration agreements and laws, and created this huge unprecedented disruption for all of civilised Europe in the first place. A dreadful crime she should be jailed for IMO.

The cost of such a massive joint project would be astronomical, so I say start properly taxing the corporations and the super-wealthy properly and spend this extra revenue on building ME refuges. If we don't, the present situation in Europe will eventually cost us much more than mere money.

When that's done, jail Merkel.
edit on 18-8-2016 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

We know that this incident was sparked by some french kids taking pictures

I'm not sure I can agree with this as I already stated. Some claim this started it...but initial reports were saying differently. In any case...it's now almost impossible to know for sure.

I feel that there is more to this story. But let's say those kids only took pictures, Would you not be pissed if you and your better part were on The beach and people started taking pictures of her ? I know i would.

Dont take this the wrong way...but I wouldnt. The issue of someone taking pics of my girl is not something I would go mental about. I realize some people object to this...but I'm simply not that guy...so I might not be a good example.

In any case...is it normal to go mental about some "kids"...as reported...taking pics ? It seems to me a bit overboard.

Try taking pictures of women on an American beach and see what happens. You would probably get sued or in worst case get yourself shot and killed by those 2nd amendment people.

You might be right on that one...for the record...I wouldnt want to live in such a culture also. America does not have that appeal to me.

I just recently came back from a holyday...plenty of people with their kids...taking selfies, taking pics of the beach, the people, the seaside, their kids jumping off rocks to the sea and stuff like that. Nobody moves a muscle for it. We all go about our own busyness. And everybody, everybody these days has a camera...or a smartphone cam. It's a reality of the century we live in.

Since I'm not a person that is easily ashamed...whether naked or clothed...I really dont care who takes my pic or pic of my girl. But obviously...that's just me.

Back on topic...most true thing about this...and you mentioned it...we probably dont know the full story here. That's why object to Blues interpretation...since she also can not really know, but can speculate as the rest of us.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Oh dont even go there about shooting people for taking pictures. Most 2nd amendment followers are law abiding citizens and woudnt shoot you for taking a picture of a woman. Criminals would though.

Now Theres places in Russia where paparazzi can be killed for taking pictures.

And also Unless you are being a pervert or snapping pictures constantly you wont get in trouble. If asked to not take a picture you simply walk away and nothing happens.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DorianSoran

originally posted by: Annee
You got any other Links?

The Clarion Project is a Right Wing anti-Islamic site.

I'm not saying it didn't happen. Just how accurate your article is.

I get why you are asking for other sources on this, but I have to ask (just by watching your responses to threads here) Do you EVER get tired of making excuses or apologizing for obama, hilary and muslims? Seriously wondering.

Dorian Soran

I have to ask..

Why do you consider someone asking for other sources apart from a dedicated hate outlet as making excuses for Pres. Obama, HRC or Muslims?

Searching for facts and truth isn't making excuses..and has nothing to do with Pres. Obama, HRC or Muslims...unless you think that only those people or liberals in general exclusively own truth and facts?

And baiting and attacking those that are interested in facts and truth is frankly outright disgusting...it is moral rot...You should work to clean that ideological infection from you thinking if you hope to recover self-respect some day and find peace and pride. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

You got any other Links?

I get why you are asking for other sources on this, but I have to ask (just by watching your responses to threads here) Do you EVER get tired of making excuses or apologizing for obama, hilary and muslims? Seriously wondering.

Dorian Soran

I have to ask..

Why do you consider someone asking for other sources apart from a dedicated hate outlet as making excuses for Pres. Obama, HRC or Muslims?

Searching for facts and truth isn't making excuses..and has nothing to do with Pres. Obama, HRC or Muslims...unless you think that only those people or liberals in general exclusively own truth and facts?

And baiting and attacking those that are interested in facts and truth is frankly outright disgusting...it is moral rot...You should work to clean that ideological infection from you thinking if you hope to recover self-respect some day and find peace and pride. Just my 2 cents.

Which sources are acceptable to you?
Also, who made the determination that the source provided is a 'dedicated hate outlet'?
edit on 18/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

It seems to me from what I've read so far, that the muslim people went to the beach to deliberately provoke a reaction from locals.

Yes...a Pregnant Muslim Woman and her children were hoping to start a riot by swimming.

And of course they had packed lethal weapons for an innocent beach picnic

Seeing as the majority of the people hospitalized were Muslim, including the pregnant Muslim Woman..And it was the Muslim families cars that were over-turned and set on fire..and the violent protest Mob had to restrained from entering the Hospital to continue the violence against this family?....I am not buying the story..

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Having read through a number of sources, it's pretty clear that this is a case of Muslims feeling that it was appropriate to attack people with hatchets and harpoons for taking photographs.

Just an another example of extremist Muslims that need to be put in jail. The sooner the west stamp out this for of extreme Islam the better for all. It's good to see more French towns clamping down and banning extremist practices and shutting down mosques that preach hate.

I'd like to see a lot more in the war against radical islam.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yes it's getting insane. The world is literally on the brink of losing it's mind, 30 yrs ago this would never be happening.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

You got any other Links?

Dorian Soran

I have to ask..

Also, who made the determination that the source provided is a 'dedicated hate outlet'?

The Southern Poverty Law Center, a highly respected and non-partisan organization that researches and tracks hate movements in the USA.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Thanks, great post - - and I agree completely.

I'm born and raised in the Los Angeles, CA area. A very culturally diverse place. Where I live is very mixed and I've only seen everyone helping each other. I don't feel any kind of division.

I've seen a lot of changes in my 70 years.

Out of all this diverse culture - - why is it the "black gangsta culture" seems to be the only one creating havoc?

I'm specifying a specific group/culture - - not skin color. There are many successful people of color that have no issue being part of society as a whole.

Promoting and glorifying this "gangsta" attitude and then treating it with a "hands-off" approach - - helps no one IMO.

This behavior in different forms/cultures seems to be happening all over the world.

I'm not Liberal either when it comes to behavior and being part of a society. Rules, laws, manners are a required necessity IMO.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

You got any other Links?

Dorian Soran

I have to ask..

The Southern Poverty Law Center, a highly respected and non-partisan organization that researches and tracks hate movements in the USA.

You could not have picked a more biased and ridiculous source - in my opinion of course.
At least I know now where you get your information and it explains your views.
Personally, I prefer to read all view points and come to my own conclusions.
edit on 18/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

You got any other Links?

Dorian Soran

I have to ask..

You could not have picked a more biased and ridiculous source - in my opinion of course.

Your "opinion" of what is credible speaks for itself...

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

You got any other Links?

Dorian Soran

I have to ask..

Your "opinion" of what is credible speaks for itself...

I am happy to reject your notion of what is credible and what is not. I am also clear that is my opinion as opposed to pretending I have some kind of authority on what a good source is and what is not... unlike some. When you broaden your perspective then it might be worth debating

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Good luck to you.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Hecate666

Sorry I didn't read past this:

I bet you £100 that nobody on that beach either 'burned someone's house down' [i.e bombed anyone's country], nor did anyone there 'invite' anyone.

I'll bet Muslims haven't done anything to you, either.

Wrong. I have been attacked with a knife by muslim youth, and a family member who went out with a muslim for many years
suffered domestic violence caused by my family member not behaving like a good muslim woman.

I also worked with many muslims and the stories from the females would bend your bones. Married off to someone they didn't like, a lovestory that ended in an almost suicide. I had my fair share of muslim experience to know what they are like in general [ blablabla not all muslims....yawn]. Now over to you.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

You got any other Links?

Dorian Soran

I have to ask..

The SPLC ?!?!? Bahahagahahaha!!!!!!

Respected and non-partisan?!?!?!? Hahahahagahsgaha oh god.... Can't breathe ... This guy is a faekin comic genius folks!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny

You got any other Links?

Dorian Soran

I have to ask..

Respected and non-partisan?!?!?!? Hahahahagahsgaha oh god.... Can't breathe ... This guy is a faekin comic genius folks!!!

Yes, actually they are very respected.

I've followed their progression for about 25 years. They had a few bumps in the beginning, but they found a niche that was needed, stayed with it, and became a kind of watch dog for groups spewing false and inaccurate information.

Groups that promote lies, inaccuracies, false info, etc are called out. Sometimes they correct their errors.

If they refuse and continue spewing lies, inaccuracies, false info, etc - - - then they are put on the SPLC's HATE LIST.

Having different views does not put you on the list.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny

You got any other Links?

Dorian Soran

I have to ask..

Yes, actually they are very respected.

I've followed their progression for about 25 years. They had a few bumps in the beginning, but they found a niche that was needed, stayed with it, and became a kind of watch dog for groups spewing false and inaccurate information.

Groups that promote lies, inaccuracies, false info, etc are called out. Sometimes they correct their errors.

If they refuse and continue spewing lies, inaccuracies, false info, etc - - - then they are put on the SPLC's HATE LIST.

Having different views does not put you on the list.

Sorry no there not they used to be but than expanded there difinition of hate groups to include anyone that disagrees with there beliefs. For example they include groups that are against abortion. The groups that protest aboration clinics will get you an automatic inclusion on there list. They now include any group that wants to toughen immagration laws. Even groups that are against global warming claiming it's a govt conspiracy to raise taxes. Includes groups against Nafta to say they are non partisan is just silly. This is the whole reason the FBI no longer uses there statistics like they used to.

See according to the FBI hate groups in the US is on a huge decline. For example the FBI says there is less than 2000 members of the KKK in the entire country. And rumor has it 10 percent of those are FBI informants. According to FBI statistics hate groups have actually decreased by 30 percent in the last 10 yrs alone. Yet SPLC claims hate groups have increased 67.3% and there list expands every year. See the SPLC makes money through mailing out flyers to gullible people and scaring them into believing the US is just becoming a huge racist country. A view that just doesn't mirror reality. But in there scare brochures they will talk about stopping groups like the KKK as I said almost non existent. Or some anti abortion group all in an effort to seek donations to further there cause of making more money. My wife is an atty and she gets there scare mail all the time especially because they figured out she is black. Little do they know shes married to one of those white racists since by default I must be.

Claiming they are anything other that a fund raising organization bent on vilifying groups to make money is silly.
edit on 8/27/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join